stream 110

Vexanthrope

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you think about the anime you want to see then the anime will return to you.

so that is why the anime came back to us today, just because we thought about it....

>>>>>.<<<<<<

next episodes is gonna be a nice fight though
(hopefully with a lot less thinking about the crap to return to) !

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To return to to return to!

" Theres no way for me to deal with as much Bunshin clones" Said KAKASHI facing 5-6 bunshins of some crappy underling.
Wtf >.<

Lol just listen to that dialogue between guren and yukimaru at the end, i was stoppind the video like 5 times rly i wanted to vomit. It was the most WTF dialogue in naruto anime history.

Nice now a mere Kabuto will pwn guren&Naruto.

Last edited:

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To return to to return to!

" Theres no way for me to deal with as much Bunshin clones" Said KAKASHI facing 5-6 bunshins of some crappy underling.
Wtf >.<

Lol just listen to that dialogue between guren and yukimaru at the end, i was stoppind the video like 5 times rly i wanted to vomit. It was the most WTF dialogue in naruto anime history.

Nice now a mere Kabuto will pwn guren&Naruto.

Was just looking for somewhere to post about how shit i thought this episode and the rest of the filler alike was. My god, that pretentious moving scene was so ridiculously shit. Not only were the lines bad, but the drawings did absolutely not compliment any of it. Needless to say, the whole thing just makes me sad and I pray to god there's a completely different group of people working on this filler.