[Discussion] So how quickly will Ichigo's kid outgrow/surpass rukias?

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now they look the same age. But souls age much slower, Rukia and Renji were pre-teens for quite a long time. When rukia met Ichigo she looked barely 18 but was 350-400 years old.

And I would assume rukias girl was born a soul and Ichigo's was born a human. So how old do you think rukias kid will look when Ichigo's kid is an adult (18)?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eww, Rukia is an old soul. In the beginning she stated she was like 400 years old, besides Ichigo and rukia are more like siblings. XD
I also supported Ichikia. I saw them as siblings but just for the silly fights and discussions between them. They loved eachoter...

Fanservice made it like it was.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eww, Rukia is an old soul. In the beginning she stated she was like 400 years old, besides Ichigo and rukia are more like siblings. XD
haha.. well it felt like they understand each better like you know understanding that doesn't even need words type.. Orihime jus seemed to care about ichigo but she never had that connection with him. Rukia had but i guess that's how shit went :p

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Ichigo met Rukia the first time, she stated that he livel 15 more time older than Ichio Ichigo was 15 years old when he met Rukia, so at last Rukia must be 150 years .

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Ruika met Ichigo the first time, she said, that she is 15 times older than him . Ichigo was 15 so I guess Rukia must be 150 years old that time.