iBrezeeh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still see Fairy Tail fights on Today's topics, but whatever. I don't really care, I was kidding.

Last edited:

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking tartarus arc into consideration, I will say jellal.He was able to handle racer and cobra without meteor and blitzed them in meteao.Also he was able to blitz jura twice in their battle, when laxus wasnt able to do so.However laxus went toe to toe with jura in htoh combat ,which jellal cant.But jellal have lot of magic that has incredible hype.Like sema, abyss break and altatrais

davincihokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taking tartarus arc into consideration, I will say jellal.He was able to handle racer and cobra without meteor and blitzed them in meteao.Also he was able to blitz jura twice in their battle, when laxus wasnt able to do so.However laxus went toe to toe with jura in htoh combat ,which jellal cant.But jellal have lot of magic that has incredible hype.Like sema, abyss break and altatrais
The manga sucks i stoped watching after laxus vs juha .... the enemies get hyped up only to get beat wen natsu gets mad thats just pure bshit... yu dont beat a enemy thats far superior to you just because you get mad lmao... all the fights are the same shit sucks.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga sucks i stoped watching after laxus vs juha .... the enemies get hyped up only to get beat wen natsu gets mad thats just pure bshit... yu dont beat a enemy thats far superior to you just because you get mad lmao... all the fights are the same shit sucks.
Why are you quoting me then?
Good for you that you quit

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're about equal I guess, but jellal would come on top due his magic variety, the black hole magic he used against erza was pretty hax honestly, plus sema nukes the shit out of laxus

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See Hulk than see Natsu. You will get your answer.