[VS] Kisuke Urahara vs Aizen (No Hogyoku)

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure this one has been done a lot, but who do you think would win in a battle?

Kisuke Urahara or Aizen in his current form with Zanpakuto abilities?

But before people just say "Aizen solos" let's not forget what he said about Urahara.

You must be registered for see images

So with that said. Who do you think will win?

Urahara

Aizen

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen wins. Urahara's bankai might be a problem, but aizen's ability is simply hax. Aizen could win even without bankai.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen wins. Urahara's bankai might be a problem, but aizen's ability is simply hax. Aizen could win even without bankai.
I'm not so sure about that. Aizen did admit during his battle with Kisuke that if it were anyone other than his Hogyoku infused self, then the battle would have been over already.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not so sure about that. Aizen did admit during his battle with Kisuke that if it were anyone other than his Hogyoku infused self, then the battle would have been over already.

I forgot about that. Well, by just feats i don't see kisuke winning but, kubo there clearly implied that Kisuke wins.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot about that. Well, by just feats i don't see kisuke winning but, kubo there clearly implied that Kisuke wins.
I'm not sure either way, especially since we haven't seen Aizen's bankai. But I don't think it would be a one-sided battle like many would suggest it would.

Kisuke was the undoing of Aizen's plan after all and clearly he is a better tactical genius than Aizen since he plans for 1000 scenarios for every battle.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Debatable. During their bout in FKT, Aizen simply overpowered him. While what Aizen said of Urahara is true, what Urahara said is as well.

Had it not been for Aizen's already monstrous strength being enhanced further, Aizen would never have risked the attacks he made against Urahara without some kind of plan. Further more, it has been shown that Aizen is capable of deceiving Urahara, so it wouldn't be far-fetched to say that there would be a stalemate of intellect, to some extent. The deciding factor is swordplay and CQC, as an exchange of Kido will likely lead to nowhere.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the Viz, Aizen's exact words are: "though, our powers are no longer equal".

Which mean before Hogyoku they were on the same ground.

Take into account that Urahara is likely most intelligent character in Bleach, and is smarter than Aizen (according to Aizen, himself).
Take into account that Urahara's kido would kill Aizen, if latter haven't had Hogyoku (tho it would be harder to cast).

Giving that I would give Urahara more chances then to Aizen.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Aizen?

Urahara gets vaporized.

It's much closer if he's facing against FKT arc Aizen, but how will Urahara take him out? Without the Hogyoku amplifying Aizen's hubris, the man is at the peak of his cautiousness and attention to detail. Urahara's prepped strategy would not work on him because Aizen would not fall for gigai tricks or reiatsu cuffs. That also means that Urahara would not find an opening with which to fire a sealing Kido into Aizen. Urahara would have to prepare an alternate strategy or rely on his Bankai, the abilities of which were not adequately explored and his best feat while it was activated was slashing Askin's shoulder.

Nvm that it's likely Urahara saw Aizen's Shikai activation which means there's no way for him to win unless Urahara gets prep time to make up an asspull Kido or tech gadget.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Debatable. During their bout in FKT, Aizen simply overpowered him. While what Aizen said of Urahara is true, what Urahara said is as well.

Had it not been for Aizen's already monstrous strength being enhanced further, Aizen would never have risked the attacks he made against Urahara without some kind of plan. Further more, it has been shown that Aizen is capable of deceiving Urahara, so it wouldn't be far-fetched to say that there would be a stalemate of intellect, to some extent. The deciding factor is swordplay and CQC, as an exchange of Kido will likely lead to nowhere.
Pretty much this exactly. Urahara loses.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Urahara get prep time? If he does, then he'll probably form some kind of Kido to finish off Aizen. Otherwise, I don't think Urahara can beat Aizen in a straight 1 on 1 fight. He is smarter but he doesn''t have the power.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Urahara get prep time? If he does, then he'll probably form some kind of Kido to finish off Aizen. Otherwise, I don't think Urahara can beat Aizen in a straight 1 on 1 fight. He is smarter but he doesn''t have the power.
But Urahara's bankai let's him not only reconstruct lost limbs, but also increase both his speed and strength.

He was able to overpower a Quincy elite with vollständig active. I'm pretty certain he can match Aizen's speed and strength easily with it.

We don't know Aizen's bankai, so I can't comment on that yet.

Last edited: