Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar predictions?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want Strowman to win so badly! Did you see how he owned both Cena and Lesnar last week? IIRC he is the only "new era" guy to destroy 2 big names on the same night! Not even Roman has accomplished such a feat!

Strowman should honestly win the fight and become the new champion.

But lots of predictions claim that Lesnar will retain :(

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Strowman winning is honestly best for business. I don't know why they are waiting so long to give him the belt. Brock is leaving soon to go back into UFC anyway.
He's not though, he failed his drug test from UFC 200. So that suspension is still active, it'll resume if he decides to return.

OT: I want Strowman to win as well but the dirtsheets think that lesnar is keeping it but apparently WWE still haven't decided who to go with yet.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lesner may keep the belt till wrestlemania and lose it to either Stroman or Reigns. Pretty sure it'll be Reigns since they'll have him beat Cena and become the new face.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not though, he failed his drug test from UFC 200. So that suspension is still active, it'll resume if he decides to return.

OT: I want Strowman to win as well but the dirtsheets think that lesnar is keeping it but apparently WWE still haven't decided who to go with yet.
If Lesnar does retain then who does he have left to fued with besides Roman? He has already beaten all the big shots...
They could do Balor vs Lesnar but comon man no way Balor can survive Lesnar.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Lesnar does retain then who does he have left to fued with besides Roman? He has already beaten all the big shots...
They could do Balor vs Lesnar but comon man no way Balor can survive Lesnar.
Well the long term booking is Roman, WWE is still trying to make him their next Franchise player.

But ya, there really is no one else that has been built up properly that could feud with Lesnar.

Honestly, the smart thing to do is have Lesnar lose to Braun then have him carry the Belt til Mania.

Turn Roman heel before Mania then have him win. Now the fans will have even more reason to boo him.