0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Other Side of the Ocean"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 91 Discussion and 92 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 91 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 92

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Attack on Titan chapter 91 is out

What kind of titan is "Jaw"? So I guess it really is kinda confirmed the last 2 are him and that carrier Titan, can't believe he really is a shifter.

Nice touch from Isayama to show us the second side of the conflict and the fact that they have their reasons and motivations as well.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What kind of titan is "Jaw"? So I guess it really is kinda confirmed the last 2 are him and that carrier Titan, can't believe he really is a shifter.

Nice touch from Isayama to show us the second side of the conflict and the fact that they have their reasons and motivations as well.
yeah ive been reading theories and everybody pretty much agrees the carrrier titan is a shifter, verry surprise as well.

Noow, do you think Zeke and Reiner will give up their powers?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Jaw titan is the one at the end of the chapter. I think Isaiyama is going to give us at least 3 chapters of the other side of the ocean..

I have high hopes for the "kart" titan being another one different from that shit lol.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah ive been reading theories and everybody pretty much agrees the carrrier titan is a shifter, verry surprise as well.

Noow, do you think Zeke and Reiner will give up their powers?
They are already looking for replacements for the Armored and Beast titan... My guess is that Reiner and Zekke are close to their 13 years of titanization, so they must give it to their succesors, they don't have a choice.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is there like a time skip or something?
There was a two, maybe three year timeskip with this chapter, yeah. Kind of ambiguous, too, the only statement you had to go on was the "...it's been 9 years since we first implemented the plan to take back the Coordinate", so you'd have to calculate and look up what year that was if you've forgotten.

Isayama doing it right.

The Jaw titan is the one at the end of the chapter.
:lol Yes, I'm quite aware, the weird jaw gave it away. Just wondering whether he'll have some more special characteristic or power than just... his jaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~
Status
Not open for further replies.