0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Attacker Titan"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 88 Discussion and 89 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 88 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 89

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Aot 88 is out

Could anyone explain why Owl didn't save the other Elidans? I didn't get that part.
He said that he didnt save them because he didnt have the strength to save all of them. Second reason for not saving them is to get trusted by merylans and ultimately get higher rank among the soldiers.

As he did all of this for the sake of eldians so that one day he could go outside the walls.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He said that he didnt save them because he didnt have the strength to save all of them. Second reason for not saving them is to get trusted by merylans and ultimately get higher rank among the soldiers.

As he did all of this for the sake of eldians so that one day he could go outside the walls.
I know why he didn't save the previous ones, but I'm talking about this batch. He already exposed himself as a traitor when he pushed that man off of the wall, so why didn't he save Grisha's friends as well?

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know why he didn't save the previous ones, but I'm talking about this batch. He already exposed himself as a traitor when he pushed that man off of the wall, so why didn't he save Grisha's friends as well?

Well as far as Diana goes he thought it was a better way for her to go instead of giving birth for the rest of her life, as for the other ones in the group, he said because of strength, he was in his last transformations, he was not gonna be of use ........so he just went straight to Lord Grisha.

Now it makes sense how Grisha wondered off into the walls. Anyone else got confuse at the first page saying part two starts in page 75 , I'm like where !!!? Lol

BTW that tittle drop was fvking sweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.