Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He clears both scenarios. Almighty Aizen may be tricky but at this point his raw power is wayyyy lower due to no Soul King and Mimhagi,
How does he beat Gerard? Almighty gained nothing from the soul king absorbed. Absorbing the soul king gave Yhwach the ability to make those portals,Use his darkness,and manipulate the Soul society, Almighty got no stronger.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
How does he beat Gerard? Almighty gained nothing from the soul king absorbed. Absorbing the soul king gave Yhwach the ability to make those portals,Use his darkness,and manipulate the Soul society, Almighty got no stronger.
He destroys his whole body. Gerard himself has always had apart of his body left to regen from, destroy the body and he's ****ed. Absorbing Mimhagi and the Soul King gave him more power in general, Yhwach himself desvribes him as having axcess power, never did I claim it made the Almighty stronger.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He destroys his whole body. Gerard himself has always had apart of his body left to regen from, destroy the body and he's ****ed. Absorbing Mimhagi and the Soul King gave him more power in general, Yhwach himself desvribes him as having axcess power, never did I claim it made the Almighty stronger.
Gerard entire body was destroyed there were only crumbs of ice left.( ).and mind you those crumbs lost all of their function due to Hitsugaya new bankai ice.( ). To bad someone like Aizen would never even reduce Gerard to a state like this so that's irrelevant. Almighty got no stronger.

mishoa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen can't beat Lille,Gerard,Haschwalth,Yhwach, and most likely Uryu. They're all way more haxxed.

Lille- intangibility and immune to psychical attacks/kido in addition to the x-axis erase ability. Aizen can possibly confuse with Kyōka Suigetsu but I'm not seeing how he can deal a finishing blow.

Gerard-same boat Kyōka Suigetsu can confuse but the Miracle will keep him around. Stalemate at best.

Haschwalth- The balance will absorb any misfortune and deal it back to Aizen, how can he win?

Bach has already shown he is better

Uryu-The Antithesis in theory can reverse anything that's happened between two parties. If Aizen attacks the damage goes back to him, There's nothing stopping Uryu from reversing Kyōka Suigetsu if Aizen uses it on him.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Gerard entire body was destroyed there were only crumbs of ice left.( ).and mind you those crumbs lost all of their function due to Hitsugaya new bankai ice.( ). To bad someone like Aizen would never even reduce Gerard to a state like this so that's irrelevant. Almighty got no stronger.

You say he was completely destroy yet they are large scetions of his leg still intact. Aizen can do that? a Fragor or a Hado 90 in his new form would do that. Again you keep repeating th same dumb bullshit. I never said shit about the Almighty.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You say he was completely destroy yet they are large scetions of his leg still intact. Aizen can do that? a Fragor or a Hado 90 in his new form would do that. Again you keep repeating th same dumb bullshit. I never said shit about the Almighty.
Neither one of those are strong enough to vaporize Gerard. Mind you Gerard first form tanked something that can nearly vaporize a mountain. Fragor isn't anywhere that destructible neither was that Hado.