davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting perspective,who do you think was talking to boruto and why does he resemble momoshiki so closely?
Thanks, yours is too.
What makes him look like Momoshiki are standard Ootsutsuki traits like the points above the eyes, the clothes, the special part, the pale skin, the byakugans...
The rinnegans palms can also be a family trait since Momoshiki said that their way to pass power from generation to generation is using the rinnegan palm jutsu that looks very much like the god tree' s ability to transform life into chakra fruits.
Seing the way they pass power (they eat themselves), I wouldn' t be surprised if they use an inter breeding strategy for their reproduction (a bit like the Hyuga clan), and doing that for thousands years may lead to these kind of similarities between individuals.

It' s too early to tell who he is.One thing is strange, he gave Boruto power just after seing Boruto' s future.
He can be an ennemy of the Ootsutsuki king, he saw that Boruto was going to fight the king in the future, so he gave Boruto power, Boruto will help in his plans to defeat the king.
Or he is another guy of the king' s army that was sent to Earth to collect its fruit, like Momoshiki and Kaguya before...

I see so many differencies between Momoshiki and this guy that I prefer to think that this is a new guy:

-We've seen many ghosts or souls in the manga, all of them have a chakra like silhouette while vanishing.Momoshiki, as Boruto call him, disappeared in smoke.That doesn't look like any of the souls we saw (Hagoromo, Obito, Dan, the edo-tensei releases...).
Every ghost that we saw giving power to someone did it in the minds of the receivers, it was never in the physical world.
Dan's soul entered Tsunade's body and contacted Tsunade's soul to give her strength, Hagoromo's soul was in contact with Naruto's and Sasuke's soul when he gave them the seals, and Obito's soul came into Kakashi's body to contact his soul and give him power.This guy is just directly interacting with Boruto in the physical world, and we never saw a soul do that.

-If Momo could read fates during the battle, he wouldn't have lost because he would know the future and act accordingly.

-How can a guy that knows he has no fate say that he can't read his own fate?That's nonsense or bad expression.

-How can Momo give a significant power-up to Boruto?He has not a strong chakra, not a huge quantity of it and even not jutsu out of our imagination.

-How did Momo gain powers that would have saved him during the fight?
Invisibility from non Byakugan and non rinnegan users.
The ability to stop the ennemy's movements without contact.
The ability to "stop time" or something like that.
And the ability to read fates from distance.

-Why does he talk and act completely differently than Momoshiki?

-If all his clothes has been renewed and wounds healed, why did he change his original haircut, and what about his sandals, why didn't he repair his horns?

-Why his horns are different?It's not just like it can be Momo's horns broken, the orientation is different.

-Momoshiki wasn't tall, but this guy is about Boruto's height.

I prefer the idea that this a new guy, that will answer all the points that I brought in one simple sentence:"this is a new guy".
He didn't gain abilities dying, he didn't change his clothes and haircut, he isn't a strange soul with particular abilities, he hasn't changed his horns, he hasn't forgotten his sandals, he isn't smaller than before, he hasn't changed his way of talking and acting, he didn't give an insignificant power-up to Boruto, he just isn't Momoshiki, he is a new guy that can stop time, read fates, stop the ennemy's movements from distance like Kaguya in the anime fillers, and be invisible from non byakugan users.These base abilities seems strong, that guy may be able to give a significant power-up to Boruto.He can be a guy Kaguya feared.That can be interesting for Orochimaru...

Last edited:
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, yours is too.
What makes him look like Momoshiki are standard Ootsutsuki traits like the points above the eyes, the clothes, the special part, the pale skin, the byakugans...
The rinnegans palms can also be a family trait since Momoshiki said that their way to pass power from generation to generation is using the rinnegan palm jutsu that looks very much like the god tree' s ability to transform life into chakra fruits.
Seing the way they pass power (they eat themselves), I wouldn' t be surprised if they use an inter breeding strategy for their reproduction (a bit like the Hyuga clan), and doing that for thousands years may lead to these kind of similarities between individuals.

It' s too early to tell who he is.One thing is strange, he gave Boruto power just after seing Boruto' s future.
He can be an ennemy of the Ootsutsuki king, he saw that Boruto was going to fight the king in the future, so he gave Boruto power, Boruto will help in his plans to defeat the king.
Or he is another guy of the king' s army that was sent to Earth to collect its fruit, like Momoshiki and Kaguya before...

I see so many differencies between Momoshiki and this guy that I prefer to think that this is a new guy:

-We've seen many ghosts or souls in the manga, all of them have a chakra like silhouette while vanishing.Momoshiki, as Boruto call him, disappeared in smoke.That doesn't look like any of the souls we saw (Hagoromo, Obito, Dan, the edo-tensei releases...).
Every ghost that we saw giving power to someone did it in the minds of the receivers, it was never in the physical world.
Dan's soul entered Tsunade's body and contacted Tsunade's soul to give her strength, Hagoromo's soul was in contact with Naruto's and Sasuke's soul when he gave them the seals, and Obito's soul came into Kakashi's body to contact his soul and give him power.This guy is just directly interacting with Boruto in the physical world, and we never saw a soul do that.

-If Momo could read fates during the battle, he wouldn't have lost because he would know the future and act accordingly.

-How can a guy that knows he has no fate say that he can't read his own fate?That's nonsense or bad expression.

-How can Momo give a significant power-up to Boruto?He has not a strong chakra, not a huge quantity of it and even not jutsu out of our imagination.

-How did Momo gain powers that would have saved him during the fight?
Invisibility from non Byakugan and non rinnegan users.
The ability to stop the ennemy's movements without contact.
The ability to "stop time" or something like that.
And the ability to read fates from distance.

-Why does he talk and act completely differently than Momoshiki?

-If all his clothes has been renewed and wounds healed, why did he change his original haircut, and what about his sandals, why didn't he repair his horns?

-Why his horns are different?It's not just like it can be Momo's horns broken, the orientation is different.

-Momoshiki wasn't tall, but this guy is about Boruto's height.

I prefer the idea that this a new guy, that will answer all the points that I brought in one simple sentence:"this is a new guy".
He didn't gain abilities dying, he didn't change his clothes and haircut, he isn't a strange soul with particular abilities, he hasn't changed his horns, he hasn't forgotten his sandals, he isn't smaller than before, he hasn't changed his way of talking and acting, he didn't give an insignificant power-up to Boruto, he just isn't Momoshiki, he is a new guy that can stop time, read fates, stop the ennemy's movements from distance like Kaguya in the anime fillers, and be invisible from non byakugan users.These base abilities seems strong, that guy may be able to give a significant power-up to Boruto.He can be a guy Kaguya feared.That can be interesting for Orochimaru...
First thing I would have to ask you is which versions of momoshiki are you comparing, from my knowledge there are 3(possibly 4) canon versions of momoshiki. Only considering manga momoshiki, lets compare his appearences. , then I'd also like to point out the fact that sasuke himself, who was aware of the 'time stop', . So are you suggesting sasuke too has been fooled? Even down to the string tied across his chest you can tell that its momoshiki both before and after. Even if you want to say that momoshiki appeared to boruto in a different manner than hagoromo with naruto & sasuke, you still have the time where , and madara himself

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thing I would have to ask you is which versions of momoshiki are you comparing, from my knowledge there are 3(possibly 4) canon versions of momoshiki. Only considering manga momoshiki, lets compare his appearences. , then I'd also like to point out the fact that sasuke himself, who was aware of the 'time stop', . So are you suggesting sasuke too has been fooled? Even down to the string tied across his chest you can tell that its momoshiki both before and after. Even if you want to say that momoshiki appeared to boruto in a different manner than hagoromo with naruto & sasuke, you still have the time where , and madara himself
I'm comparing Momoshiki before he ate Kinshiki to the guy that appeared to Boruto.

I don' t deny that there are similarities between them, the string is a strong one, I' m just pointing unexplained facts.

Sasuke never said that the guy was Momoshiki.

Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm comparing Momoshiki before he ate Kinshiki to the guy that appeared to Boruto.

I don' t deny that there are similarities between them, the string is a strong one, I' m just pointing unexplained facts.

Sasuke never said that the guy was Momoshiki.
The fact that he didnt mention a difference tells me he sees that person as momoshiki