Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,364๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,643๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its a wind style chakra mode that boosts defense and speed. I think he is following in Uncle Sasuke's footsteps and innovating rasengan the way Sasuke innovated chidori. He has developed a technique that synergizes with the karma seal and byakugan. There are two vortexes. One on his right hand and one around his body. The one on his right hand works with karma and the one on his body works with byakugan. For instance he can absorb chakra at a super high rate with his hand vortex and transfer it to his body vortex where it is compressed and stored. Kinda like Sasuke when he absorbed the tailed beast chakra, he stored it in his susanoo. Boruto will store it in his vortex. I think that ability would be useful in this current situation with Code and the juubi monsters.
Basically it's a wind style chakra mode that's supplemented by karma and byakugan. Another ability that can't be overlooked is the space/time jutsu. Think of the vortexes as his dimension. The hand vortex is the one that affects things externally. The body vortex is his personal dimension. He can store chakra in his dimension. Things can live and grow inside his dimension. (Ooh chakra tree?!) It's like a planet. He can travel in between the two at will. Think kamui. I know what you're thinking right now. And it's not as broken as you think. Its even more broken than that. Because he can teleport objects and people in and out and control the flow of time. This is likely how he managed to increase his strength to such a degree during the time skip and also how he managed to go undetected while still keeping an eye on the village.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,364๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,643๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yacob=123fire right??? it been a long time...

me think it will combine lightning to rasenkan...but also use vanishing rasenkan elements...
Lol no 123Fire that's your alt
Post automatically merged:

thanks for telling me i'll read it. What do you think of Boruto and Kawaki so far?
Boruto is the greatest of all time. Kawasaki sucks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,364๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,643๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its a wind style chakra mode that boosts defense and speed. I think he is following in Uncle Sasuke's footsteps and innovating rasengan the way Sasuke innovated chidori. He has developed a technique that synergizes with the karma seal and byakugan. There are two vortexes. One on his right hand and one around his body. The one on his right hand works with karma and the one on his body works with byakugan. For instance he can absorb chakra at a super high rate with his hand vortex and transfer it to his body vortex where it is compressed and stored. Kinda like Sasuke when he absorbed the tailed beast chakra, he stored it in his susanoo. Boruto will store it in his vortex. I think that ability would be useful in this current situation with Code and the juubi monsters.
Basically it's a wind style chakra mode that's supplemented by karma and byakugan. Another ability that can't be overlooked is the space/time jutsu. Think of the vortexes as his dimension. The hand vortex is the one that affects things externally. The body vortex is his personal dimension. He can store chakra in his dimension. Things can live and grow inside his dimension. (Ooh chakra tree?!) It's like a planet. He can travel in between the two at will. Think kamui. I know what you're thinking right now. And it's not as broken as you think. Its even more broken than that. Because he can teleport objects and people in and out and control the flow of time. This is likely how he managed to increase his strength to such a degree during the time skip and also how he managed to go undetected while still keeping an eye on the village.
You must be registered to see images

He teleported Ishiki with a rasengan-like vortex. I think the vortex rasengan is a spin off of this ability. There's a vortex around his hand and another is forming around their bodies. The chakra is dark which is evidence of this ability being related to karma.

The rasengan in these two scans look similar to the one he used on Ishiki except the chakra is lighter which leads me to believe this is his chakra not the karma seal. Momoshiki said that he knew all kinds of shinjutsu, and all that information was downloaded into Boruto. Now he can use those abilities without the help of karma. But I think there is more to it than that because

That happened... He put Momoshiki in the vortex already. Which leads me to believe it's a kkg.

Reactions: Angel90

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
210๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didnt like Boruto at the begining but i like him now and more then Kawaki
I meant more as a series

but boruto's character was always bothersome whining that his dad works all day
ungrateful child, he's lucky to have a dad that provides for him and his family

naruto growing up never had a dad

And what sucks about him
he's a gary stu

just is given everything
karma well this dude just hands it to him
jougan again some dude hands to it to him

naruto had to earn sage and even had to earn kcm by befriending kurama so even the biggest thing naruto had as a gift
he still had to earn to some extent

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,710๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
696๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I meant more as a series

but boruto's character was always bothersome whining that his dad works all day
ungrateful child, he's lucky to have a dad that provides for him and his family

naruto growing up never had a dad

And what sucks about him
he's a gary stu

just is given everything
karma well this dude just hands it to him
jougan again some dude hands to it to him

naruto had to earn sage and even had to earn kcm by befriending kurama so even the biggest thing naruto had as a gift
he still had to earn to some extent
I like the series more then anything now and im really looking forward whats going to happen next