Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK, u two come here when u r ready for me to teach u new jutsus
Konan- u will be learning water style jutsus.
Zetsu 06- u will be learning earth style ninjutsu.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK i will first teach u somethnig simple.

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Art: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Doton ? Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Limit: Doton Element.

Usually this gets the enemy stuck and vulnerable to an attack but only o weaker ninja. Try it out on my clone *poof*

After the enemy is stuck u should use...........
Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Description: Doton ? Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from a river of mud. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

This is a good combination with Earth Flow River because it gets the enemy stuck and then hits them with attacks.

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK good. next i will teach u

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: Doton ? Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

This is an attack for weaker ninja usually good to be used at the beginning of a battle.
Shadow clone jutsu*poof* try it out.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*poof*

OK....good u seem to be getting this. That means i can move on to more advance techniques.

This is a combination of two moves first u use

Doton Kekai Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier Earth Dome Prison
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: Doton Kekai Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around their opponents. Placing their hands against the dome, the user is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and brings it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome, allowing them to repair any damage the opponents manage to inflict from the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from the user, it becomes more and more weak, allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

First u trap them in there, then u take as much chakra as u need, and finally u do this.

Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Any
Description: Doton ? Iwa Yado Kuzushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.
Limit: Doton Element. Nearby Stone and Rock.

That will usually hurt the opponent badly or kill them if the dome was big enough. This attack is usually better executed in a large cave but if u dont have one u should use the first move first.

Zetsu 06

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok I get it so Doton Kekai Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier Earth Dome Prison on your clone and now I will use Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*poof*
ok, this next technique will be to block an attack, its defense

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Description: Doton ? Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

I will now attack you and u must block.......grand fire ball jutsu!!!!!

oh zetsu ur not supposed to fight......
tobi, dont tell him what to do. he wants to learn so im teaching him.

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The attack hits the wall and smoke rises.
OK good, now im going to teach u another attack.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: Doton ? Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using their ability to manipulate the earth, the user can lift up the ball and hurl it at their opponent, flattening all in its path.

OK Sadow clone jutsu! *poof*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK......that is usually an attack for short distance and to block another attack since it is slow and the opponent could easil dodge it so try to block my attack..............
Grand fire ball jutsu(at zetsu)

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No but to cancel out a move fromm a longer distance u need to use Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling becuz lets say ur trying to protect some1 and theyre falling in the air and an opponent attacks then with fire ball jutsu...u use Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling to cancel out the attack from a long gistance and keep the person safe. Then u should do Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile to finish the opponent.

So lets try that again..shadow cone jutsu*2* *poof* *poof*
One shadow clone runs away and the other attacks with grand fireball at the clone.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see we're having some trouble now.
ur supposed to use Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling on the fireball to protect the good clone. in a mission u wouldve let ur comrad die that way if he was the 1 running. so u use Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling on the fireball that the bad clone launched at the good clone to protect the good clone. then u use Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile to finsh the bad clone. understand? this way u protect the good clone and finsh the bad clone....

Zetsu 06

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait so the good clone is the one running away and the bad clone is using grand fireball ok I have to go now I might be online later on or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.