Not open for further replies.

Kene13

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wassup ya'll been meanin to start my own profile here instead of freeloadin on the free manga and anime which I spose I'm still doin ; ). Well here's my profile tell me what u think:

Profile: Basic Information
Name: Kenechukwu
Nickname: The Lion of the North Star
Clan: Hidden Sun Village

Looks:

Personality:

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Hidden Sun Village
Village of Alliance: Konoha

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Taijutsu, and Rare Ninjutsu
Elements: Fire and Wind
Your ninjutsu: * (Summoning)
* (Battleground Manipulation)
Hellfire Maelstrom
* (Clone Great Explosion)
* (Shadow Doppelganger Technique))
* Amaterasu (Shining Heaven)
* Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
* Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
* Shiki Fujin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
(Genjutsu:Kokuangyou Satsu)-Illusion Technique:Bringer of Darkness
* Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release - Dragon Fire Technique)
* Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)

Background Info.

History: Kene "The Lion of the North Star" stands alone as the sole survivor of he once proud Hidden Sun Village. While out on a special S-Rank Mission, Kene encountered Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hogake attempting to steal the bodies of the 1st and 2nd kages of his village. He then proceeded to battle them both and the fight resulted in a draw. Due to the tremendous amount of chakra he spent in battle Kene passed out after thwarting the Akatsuki members. After awakening later that nite he returned only to find that his village had been reduced to cinder and on the horizon stood 6 mysterious figures seemingly taunting the final survivor of the genocide. That was 3 yrs ago and today Kenechukwu searches for the one known only as "Pein".

Known as one the greatest taijutsu fighters the ninja world has ever known, Kene "The Lion of the North Star" uses a rare form known as capoeira and also showcases awesome use of hand seals, weaponry and ninjutsu. It has been said that his knowledge of ninjutsu techniques rival that of Konoha's Copy Ninja, Kakashi Hatake, unleashing 1,000's of deadly arts based in Fire and Wind. He is also known to have used the amaterasu technique previously thought tp have been limited to sharingan users. Kene is ranked S-Class and has exhibited Kage level strength and fighting prowess.

Kene also has the power to summon Sekhmet the Lion God

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

it took time but my character's profile is up

Fight Me If U Dare...Survive If I Let U

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wassup ya'll been meanin to start my own profile here instead of freeloadin on the free manga and anime which I spose I'm still doin ; ). Well here's my profile tell me what u think:

Profile: Basic Information
Name: Kenechukwu
Nickname: The Lion of the North Star
Clan: Hidden Sun Village

Looks:

Personality:

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Hidden Sun Village
Village of Alliance: Konoha

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: Taijutsu, and Rare Ninjutsu
Elements: Fire and Wind
Your ninjutsu: * (Summoning)
* (Battleground Manipulation)
Hellfire Maelstrom
* (Clone Great Explosion)
* (Shadow Doppelganger Technique))
* Amaterasu (Shining Heaven)
* Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
* Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
* Shiki Fujin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
(Genjutsu:Kokuangyou Satsu)-Illusion Technique:Bringer of Darkness
* Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release - Dragon Fire Technique)
* Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)

Background Info.

History: Kene "The Lion of the North Star" stands alone as the sole survivor of he once proud Hidden Sun Village. While out on a special S-Rank Mission, Kene encountered Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hogake attempting to steal the bodies of the 1st and 2nd kages of his village. He then proceeded to battle them both and the fight resulted in a draw. Due to the tremendous amount of chakra he spent in battle Kene passed out after thwarting the Akatsuki members. After awakening later that nite he returned only to find that his village had been reduced to cinder and on the horizon stood 6 mysterious figures seemingly taunting the final survivor of the genocide. That was 3 yrs ago and today Kenechukwu searches for the one known only as "Pein".

Known as one the greatest taijutsu fighters the ninja world has ever known, Kene "The Lion of the North Star" uses a rare form known as capoeira and also showcases awesome use of hand seals, weaponry and ninjutsu. It has been said that his knowledge of ninjutsu techniques rival that of Konoha's Copy Ninja, Kakashi Hatake, unleashing 1,000's of deadly arts based in Fire and Wind. He is also known to have used the amaterasu technique previously thought tp have been limited to sharingan users. Kene is ranked S-Class and has exhibited Kage level strength and fighting prowess.

Kene also has the power to summon Sekhmet the Lion God

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

it took time but my character's profile is up

Fight Me If U Dare...Survive If I Let U
Impressive Welcome I Will Fight you And we will see who will Survive

Status
Not open for further replies.