[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spare me the lecture Rohan, the afkers destroyed my game balance, I simply created a new balance without alerting the players as to what was hapening. I did it all under the supervision of my game coach too, it was all done respectfuly and discretely
Post automatically merged:

In my world a draw means that everybody loses, I would rather lose 100 games over getting a draw in one

Ironic how you ask Ansa to accept criticism when you are yourself denying it.

I think what you and the game coach did was unfair and sets up a very bad
trend. This is something that bastard mods do in games, no normal mod would do it. Your skill in hosting is questionable after you have made such statements.

A draw does not represent a loss in any form simply because you get points for it. When you lose you get no points. Thus a draw is superior than a loss because it is still a half victory.

In a game or competition, if one person or team draws with another one, or if two people or teams draw, they have the same number of points or goals at the end of the game.

Thus a draw is the best option as continuining the game will cause further problems.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ironic how you ask Ansa to accept criticism when you are yourself denying it.

I think what you and the game coach did waa unfair and sets up a very bad
trend. This is something that bastard mods do in games, no normal mod would do it. Your skill in hosting is questionable after you have made such statements.
Fair call, I am denying the criticism. Because I'm not asking for criticism, Ansa asked for criticism. And what the hell do you even know about it, you weren't there so you can't judge, what I did was more than fair.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair call, I am denying the criticism. Because I'm not asking for criticism, Ansa asked for criticism. And what the hell do you even know about it, you weren't there so you can't judge, what I did was more than fair.
Do you sleep on a bed of roses? If you do something wrong, people will criticize you. You cannot stop the criticism of other people. Your point here makes no sense.

Sure, I was not present but you have given me information on how you handled a game. That information is enough for me to come to a conclusion that you do not know how to host properly.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok next time(game) I will give Serial Killer Double Kill in every single Day.
You must be registered for see images

They couldnt survive/win the game without everyday killing
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be appreciated if you can send me a link to that game you hosted by Discord Rohan#0235 or email: [email protected]. I would like to check it out.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do agree on first look the modified setup looks town tilted but it's also worth noting that mafia could've had hit the jackpot endlessly as well. 1 sibling role (take 1, get the other one free). Lita would've turned into a mafia member had she targeted mafia. If not, antother take 1 and get the other free with whoever she connected. Had John Cena targeted soulkiller, he would've died so that would've been an extra kill for mafia. Had the cop targeted the vig at night, he would've been killed. All that, plus one recruit + 4 members and their abilities.
Glad someone like you can see it.

If you, Soul, Finalbeta and 100% Dragomir/Odd handle that Mafia team/Roles, say Goodbye to townie

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA]

~THE MVP~

HERE I WILL NAME MY WWF MAFIA'S MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

CRITICISM IS CRITICSM BUT LETS NOT DENIED HIS BIG CONTRIBUTION IN ELIMINATING MAFIA TEAM FROM THIS GAME. AND WHAT SEPARATES THIS GUY FROM OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME IS HIS SHEER CONFIDENCE WITH HIS CHOICE OF VOTING. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM A STAND OUT PLAYER AMONG OTHERS IN THIS GAME. SECOND PLACE GOES TO MR.LONELY

TBH I LIKE A CONFIDENCE LIKE THAT. WITHOUT ANY INVEST ABILITY OR ANY PLAYER'S WRITE UP(READ), HE STILL ABLE TO CATCH/PIN POINT MAFIA PLAYER VERY PRECISELY WHILE OTHER PLAYERS NEED TO COME UP WITH ALL KIND OF READS/WRITE UPS BUT STILL UNABLE TO TELL WHO IS MAFIA. SOME PLAYERS HERE GOT THE RIGHT FEELING,

"I THINK 6THHOKAGE IS MAFIA"

OR

"ODD IS SERIAL KILLER"

BUT IN THE REALITY THEY CHOSE OTHER PLAYER TO VOTE. THEY DOESN'T HAVE A CONFIDENCE TO WALK THEIR TALK. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

BUT THANKS TO ODD AND HIS CONFIDENCE, TOWN MANAGED TO ELIMINATE MAFIA ONE AFTER ANOTHER. ITS A QUALITY OR AN APTITUDE THAT'S HARD TO BE REPLICATE. I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHETHER I HAVE THAT KIND OF QUALITY OR NOT.

SO AGAIN I'M WITH CONFIDENT GOING TO NAME ODD AS THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IN THE WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA GAME.

[ODD]

@Rohan

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA]

~THE MVP~

HERE I WILL NAME MY WWF MAFIA'S MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

CRITICISM IS CRITICSM BUT LETS NOT DENIED HIS BIG CONTRIBUTION IN ELIMINATING MAFIA TEAM FROM THIS GAME. AND WHAT SEPARATES THIS GUY FROM OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME IS HIS SHEER CONFIDENCE WITH HIS CHOICE OF VOTING. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM A STAND OUT PLAYER AMONG OTHERS IN THIS GAME. SECOND PLACE GOES TO MR.LONELY

TBH I LIKE A CONFIDENCE LIKE THAT. WITHOUT ANY INVEST ABILITY OR ANY PLAYER'S WRITE UP(READ), HE STILL ABLE TO CATCH/PIN POINT MAFIA PLAYER VERY PRECISELY WHILE OTHER PLAYERS NEED TO COME UP WITH ALL KIND OF READS/WRITE UPS BUT STILL UNABLE TO TELL WHO IS MAFIA. SOME PLAYERS HERE GOT THE RIGHT FEELING,

"I THINK 6THHOKAGE IS MAFIA"

OR

"ODD IS SERIAL KILLER"

BUT IN THE REALITY THEY CHOSE OTHER PLAYER TO VOTE. THEY DOESN'T HAVE A CONFIDENCE TO WALK THEIR TALK. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

BUT THANKS TO ODD AND HIS CONFIDENCE, TOWN MANAGED TO ELIMINATE MAFIA ONE AFTER ANOTHER. ITS A QUALITY OR AN APTITUDE THAT'S HARD TO BE REPLICATE. I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHETHER I HAVE THAT KIND OF QUALITY OR NOT.

SO AGAIN I'M WITH CONFIDENT GOING TO NAME ODD AS THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IN THE WWF RUTHLESS-ATTITUDE ERA MAFIA GAME.

[ODD]

@Rohan

Thankyou Ansatsuken, I enjoyed this game the whole way through. I'm still enjoying it. The theme and characters were top tier, WWF at it's finest.

Shout-outs to @All_Red I completely failed at reading you, tried killing you because I thought you were Town

And props to @Mr.Lonely and @Poison chan, it's been some time since I've been properly caught out and lynched. I think you are the first people this year to give me the taste of defeat. Damn fine work

@Seshmaster I think you might have the gift, you entered a new forum, joined the game, instantly voted the Serial Killer. That's some mojo right there. And dude, what an ending. I killed @Firekitten so I get you off my case.

@Dr.Strange I hope you're doing ok, I need to thankyou for trusting my reads like you did. Using your 1-shot Superkill was hella risky but it turmed out to ne the perfect shot

@Michelle making the epic decisions, there you were with me and sesh on the Poison wagon and before I knew it you both hopped on my wagon and right in the nick of time too. You're an angel and you saved this town

@SoulKiller how long did you know I was evil for, was it since my very first post? The next time we meet on the battlefield it will be even more epic

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Oreki_Houtarou you really were just about to kiil me with your ability until you heard me say "Omae wa shindeiru". Would have been epic to see 10,000 votes on me,
I can tell that I need to watch out for you in the near future, you'll be coming for my head sooner or later. I'll be waiting

Well now that everyone has seen what I'm capable of I feel like the next game is going to be really really hard. Everyone will want to see me do the spooky reads again or they will try spooky reads out for themselves out for themselves. It's going to be wild, watch closely and you might see me level up like a pokemon and hit the next level of Mafia play

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Oreki_Houtarou you really were just about to kiil me with your ability until you heard me say "Omae wa shindeiru". Would have been epic to see 10,000 votes on me,
I can tell that I need to watch out for you in the near future, you'll be coming for my head sooner or later. I'll be waiting

Well now that everyone has seen what I'm capable of I feel like the next game is going to be really really hard. Everyone will want to see me do the spooky reads again or they will try spooky reads out for themselves out for themselves. It's going to be wild, watch closely and you might see me level up like a pokemon and hit the next level of Mafia play
I was planning to use it on you as a random vote without giving explanation cuz who waste time in explanation when no one can take you out with lynch lol

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was planning to use it on you as a random vote without giving explanation cuz who waste time in explanation when no one can take you out with lynch lol
I could sense your killing intent

Using my own tactics against me is a solid strategy, the trick is knowing what the hell my tactics even are, they change quicker than a pair of wet socks

Reactions: SoulKiller

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright now that I had my cup of coffee (even tho i prefer tea). It's time to point out something that really bugged me in this game.

When you balance a game or make a mafia game in general this should be your philosophy. Townies should not outperform mafia in killings. That is mafia play ground. Mafia are the ones who are supposed to excel at killing and not town. Why? Townies have the number advantage mixed with their utility power advantage they have. It should be more than enough with a simple 1 shot night kill.

However, the moment you give townies killing abilities that exceeds mafia then we have a problem and the game becomes a clown fiesta. In this case Townies excelled more in killing than mafia ever did in the first 3 DP's and that is NOT okay. Whoever thought giving town an ability that can guarantee 100% kill any player during the day or night in an instance is balanced should go back to the drawing table.

Why do I say this? people look at mafia roles and think they are strong but trust me mafia was very under powered. UnderTaker abilities outside of his night kill was just not meant for mafia. I would never waste a NP to block all actions because it will stop me from murdering someone during the NP. 6th Ability was not what it seemed like also, the ability stated that he can recruit anyone with 50% chance success but that 50% chance turned out to be the host asking players if they wanna join mafia and the obvious response a regular player would answer is "no thank you. I am comfortable being townie." After 2 attempts we gave up completely on it and did not bother with it again. Ansa modified it later on for 100% chance success but out of nowhere he brought back the player he mod killed with a substitute player and that ability was taken away from us and never used.

Also, I will admit that when I got super killed out of nowhere it did get under my skin because I honestly thought it was complete BS. Let me explain. When the game started and I took a look at Kane role. He had 1 super kill ability. But he could of only used it AFTER the 5th DP. So from my own perspective I assumed that super kills are really strong in this game and cannot be used immediately. But guess what? little did my poor innocent soul knew but townies had an ability that far exceeded Kane and could perform their super kill whenever they wanted. This took me out of surprise cause I did not expect townies would be more dominant at killing people than mafia. Mafia should be lynched in these games not straight up murdered in their own game. That makes townies extremely overpowered along with all their utility powers. Hence why I am saying that this game was robbed from mafia. Winning this game was taken from me stolen because an inactive player who did not get mod killed decided to use his ability before he goes completely inactive and yolo it. I am pretty sure he used his ability because he got pressured and he knew that he won't be around for much longer so might as well use what he has before going completely inactive and pick a player of his choice to kill 100% and he hit the jackpot with it. That super kill right there changed the course of the game crippled mafia completely and whatever chances mafia had in winning went down by half.

People super kills is not something a townie should ever have. Super kills are meant to be extremely rare and only given to mafia or serial killer and in low quantity. If you give such abilities to townie then you are making them play in an even field in mafia territory in terms of killing people. If you do that then you better gut all other townies abilities for giving them such op one. But point is never let townie be at any point in the game excel at killing players more than mafia. Townies are supposed to LYNCH mafia. Work together and use the tools/utility they have to pin mafia down. Not go around murdering mafia at their own game while maintaining their op utility powers and their numbers.

Now that I got that out of the way. Some pointer for ansa to improve his hosting : @Ansatsuken

1- Rule of thumb buddy if a player goes inactive for a day maximum 2 days you mod kill him no excuses. Keeping inactive players ruin the game and can take out the fun. You mod kill them and let the players in the game focus on active people instead of wasting our times figuring out if an inactive is townie or mafia. Also, you report them, ban them, and let them learn their lesson. Unless ofcourse there was a legit reason behind it. Because you as a player if you agree to join a game and go inactive then not only are you disrespecting the host and the player. You are ruining the game and I as an individual will never take you seriously ever again and will not be welcomed in any of my future games.

2- When you mod kill someone you don't bring them back alive. Example of this is pathetic. He got modkilled but he got substituted later on in the game which I found to be very odd. I understand you wanted to give mafia some winning chance but you have to be consistent with your choices.

3- less interaction with the players. Unless they specifically ask you a question try to avoid interactions with them. You can keep the funny gif posts tho ;D as a host I understand that sometimes we wanna have some fun too xD

4- Don't change the roles too much and modify them DURING the game. Once you finish your setup stick to it to the end. Unless something extreme happened and you needed to handle it yourself.

5- More work into mafia faction to make them actually compete with townies. I feel the undertaker role was a lost potential to be honest. You could of done soo much more with the undertaker role tbh.

Other than these few pointers you did a really good job in hosting the game buddy. Hats off to you mate. Looking forward for your digimon theme game (yes I am a digimon fan too myself. Digimon > pokemon come at me pokemon fanboys)

Now that I am done with this post let me go back and reply to the wonderful people ^^

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Odd has won three months Premium for becoming the MVP of this game. Congratulations! :)
Thankyou, much appreciated.

@SoulKiller I believe Dr Strange did the superkill on you because he's seen me scum hunt with alarming accuracy in a few games here and there on different forums. And the kill was very soon after I vocalised my suspicions on you

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken
Status
Not open for further replies.