[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hello and Welcome to all wrestlers that participate in this event. Our goal is only one, Let's Entertain all these hungry crowd infront of us.

You must be registered for see medias

General Guidelines of this game:
  • I, Mr. Ansa, will be your host for the game.
  • If you break any rules then your demise will be met by my hands.
  • The theme for this game will be WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing game(24hrs).
  • Game Setup: Semi-open.
  • This game will be a a heavily role madness game each wrestler will have a unique ability for my own amusement.?
  • The Lynching rule will be Plurality Voting
  • You cannot vote yourself
  • It will be a no-claiming no-hinting your role/alignment game. Play well in the thread and victory shall be yours.
  • Hinting your role will not be tolerated and will result in you getting Role Blocked by host and possibly a Modkill. Please avoid this.
  • If you wanna sign up for my game then please be active. I despise inactivity and it tends to ruin the game for everyone. So, do me and you and the people who will be participating a favor and only sign up if you will be active.
  • Minimum posts required per DP will be 4 worthwhile posts. Fail to meet these requirements and you will be warned, subbed out.
  • If you have any questions regarding the setup you feel like asking about in order to decide whether you wanna participate or not, feel free to do so in this thread.
  • The roles will be spread randomly among the players.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, your truly. The host Ansatsuken.
  • The Day Phase will be about 24 hours for the exception of the first DP which will be 30 hours.
  • Night Phase will be around 12-24 hours. Depending on how fast everyone submit their actions this is subject to increase or decreases.
  • Please Bold your Votes.
  • You can vote anytime you want during the Day Phase Duration.
  • You can vote as many times you like.
  • Do not discuss the game outside of this thread.
  • If you have any questions then please direct them to me through pm
  • Cheating of any kind will result you getting mod killed and possibly banned from my future games.
  • You are allowed to multi post. However, you cannot edit your post or delete your post.
  • If you are dead then please refrain from posting in the thread and this also includes liking a post etc.
  • If you do not want to make any actions on the NP then please notify me.
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
Voting Guide Line

~Vote Format~

Vote Lynch: Player Username.

~When unvoting the same player~

Unvote Lynch: Player Username

~Not Voting at all~

Vote Lynch: Unvote/Not Voting

~If you want to change your vote~

Change Vote: Previous Player Username.

Vote Lynch: New Player Username

Lynching Rule
  • Lynching Rule: Plurality
  • Tied Vote rule:
~1st DP & 2nd DP>Double Kill.

~Rest of DP>the player who got the maximum votes first would be lynched.

Friendly Information
  • Alignment that playing - Town, Wolf(Mafia,SK), and Survivor(Independent).
  • Sibling/Lover role will always die together(Night Kill/Day Kill/Lynching).
  • Unpredictability is normal in this game. Unexpected outcomes may happen.
  • Innocent Child is always a Town.
  • Host will make an announcement if he wanted to stop the phase earlier/extending the time.
  • You still can vote as long as the host is not closing the phase yet.
  • Day action: Skip Night Phase ability - if this ability activated, there will be no Night Phase for that cycle. The next day cycle will start shortly after the previous day result is out.
Example:

== Day Phase--*skip ability activated*--(DP Result out)--Night Phase-->next Day Phase(starts)

Players

1. @Dr.Strange
  2. @Poison chan
  3. @Michelle
  4. @Oreki_Houtarou
  5. @Odd
  6. @SoulKiller
  7. @All_Red
  8. @ScarletCelestial
  9. @SleepingTerror
  10. @Ryu Kishi
  11. @Alice in Noodleland
  12. @Firekitten
  13. @Mr.Lonely
  14. @Seshmaster
  15. @Marluxion
  16. @Akumatsu
  17. @Konno
  18. @6thHokage
  19. @Pathetic
  20. @Sagebee
  21. @Toujo
SUBS AND NEW PLAYER
  • Jay -> SleepingTerror
  • chopstickchakra -> Mr.Lonely
  • -Broly- -> ScarletCelestial
  • Dragomir -> Sagebee
  • Alubama -> Akumatsu
  • Toujo(New Player)

DEAD PLAYER LIST

Ryu Kishi(Mafia)
Marluxion(Townie)
Firekitten(Townie)

Pathetic
SoulKiller(Mafia)
Sagebee(Townie)
All_Red(Survivor)
6thHokage(Mafia)
ScarletCelestial(Townie)
Oreki_Houtarou(Townie)
Alice in Noodleland(Townie)

Toujo(Mafia)
Dr.Strange(Townie)
Odd(Serial Killer)

THE WRITE UP
-First Day Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-39#post-21916830

-First Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-39#post-21917015

-Second Day Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-48#post-21917328

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-49#post-21917362

-Second Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-50#post-21917452

-Third Day Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-59#post-21917755

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-59#post-21917774

-Third Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-60#post-21917909

-Fourth Day Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-73#post-21918349

-Fourth Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-73#post-21918538

-Fifth Day Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-88#post-21919003

-Fifth Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-88#post-21919142

-Sixth Day Phase

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-100#post-21919583

-Sixth Night Phase-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-100#post-21919668

-Final Day-

https://animebase.me/threads/wwf-ruthless-attitude-era-mafia-role-playing-game-match-begin.767620/page-115#post-21920251

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-The Match Is Finally Begin-

"But before all that we have a messages that need to be delivered"

[Anonymous Message]

"i kill u"

[Anonymous Message]

"I beg, let some challenge me today..So that I may tear out their hearts! Pray! Let me watch them die, eyes knowing they served... my dark purpose... "

[Anonymous Message]

"Just gonna put it out there - I reckon the mafia are the members of Right To Censor. Other than that, good luck to everyone that aren't Mafia or the Serial Killer. Here's to not being lynched Day 1, or dying Night 1."
~~~~~~~~
"I'm not sure what actually these messages trying to tell us but let the time doing its job for us. I believe we will get the answer later on in this event"

~~~~~~~~~

~Important Announcement~

You must be registered for see images

Alice in Noodleland is Lilian Garcia(Townie). She is an Innocent Child.

Protect her.

~~~~~~~~

"So don't want to waste the time anymore I will officially announce the game starts now"

Players Can Start Posting Now

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds like a thing to be having Innocent Child roles in this forum.
The innocent child is an interesting role. Following the only confirmed townie is a good way to blend in. It also puts pressure on the child to go after the right people.
Post automatically merged:

You tend to forget actually how long certain people have been in wrasslin'.

Vote Lynch: Odd

It's that time of year again, oh boy :)
I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this game started on Sunday, guess I’m mistaken.

The innocent child is an interesting role. Following the only confirmed townie is a good way to blend in. It also puts pressure on the child to go after the right people.

I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.
Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.
I mean it’s Sunday for some people, I s’pose.

I’m also gonna try not to tunnel you out of paranoia this game. I’m told it’s a bad look on my game.

I’d be very surprised to be townread off of one vote on my first post.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean it’s Sunday for some people, I s’pose.

I’m also gonna try not to tunnel you out of paranoia this game. I’m told it’s a bad look on my game.

I’d be very surprised to be townread off of one vote on my first post.
They said it was a good vote and said they heard townies lead from somewhere, so I’m just asking

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's just that someone has to get the game going. He skipped the unnecessary fluff posts and went straight to the point.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just that someone has to get the game going. He skipped the unnecessary fluff posts and went straight to the point.
So you think he’s town for that, is what I’m hearing.

I’m just going to call BS on you having an early town read on them. It’s the beginning of the game and a early vote means nothing, It seems to me that you just wanted to have a town read to look like you are doing something early on and to have a good start.

Vote:6thHokage

prepare to die wolf

This vote alone most suspected here
Why do you suspect it?

Also thinking, if he said that a past winner told him that town often takes the lead, why aren’t you voting someone random right now?

Now I had this copy and pasted, wanting the answer but I’m thinking about his other answer. And the way he answered it kind of like side steps my question and I don’t like it.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you think he’s town for that, is what I’m hearing.

I’m just going to call BS on you having an early town read on them. It’s the beginning of the game and a early vote means nothing, It seems to me that you just wanted to have a town read to look like you are doing something early on and to have a good start.

Vote:6thHokage

prepare to die wolf

Why do you suspect it?

Also thinking, if he said that a past winner told him that town often takes the lead, why aren’t you voting someone random right now?

Now I had this copy and pasted, wanting the answer but I’m thinking about his other answer. And the way he answered it kind of like side steps my question and I don’t like it.
I won't vote this early because I will probably end up changing my vote when more people join the game however, when a player does vote early it draws attention. Why would a wolf put himself out so fast
?

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't vote this early because I will probably end up changing my vote when more people join the game however, when a player does vote early it draws attention. Why would a wolf put himself out so fast
?
Wait hold on

How many games have you played mafia?

?
Also, the reason I asked is because of this last part of this post. Voting does draw attention, however as you go play with more experienced wolves they know how to seem towny and voting is one of the best ways to seek townie.

Also, I think your excuse is a really bad one here. I feel like you are actually applying your own being a wolf logic to yourself. Who cares if you change your vote much. Voting is like the best way to catch wolves, you don’t have a set limit on your votes.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait hold on

How many games have you played mafia?

Also, the reason I asked is because of this last part of this post. Voting does draw attention, however as you go play with more experienced wolves they know how to seem towny and voting is one of the best ways to seek townie.

Also, I think your excuse is a really bad one here. I feel like you are actually applying your own being a wolf logic to yourself. Who cares if you change your vote much. Voting is like the best way to catch wolves, you don’t have a set limit on your votes.
I'm pretty new. I played around five games.
Changing your votes so many times is inconsistent. Why would anyone believe you if go around accusing a lot of players?

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Changing your votes so many times is inconsistent. Why would anyone believe you if go around accusing a lot of players?
Ah that would explain it. Also, it’s hard to answer your question here but I want to say as you play more mafia you will find out the answer yourself.

Also. Since I know like very few people here. Question for y’all.

How would you describe your town game compded to your wolf game.

Actually an interesting question.
I’m accusing you right now, do you think I’m town or scum right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.