[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, what’s your thoughts on Orek calling blue’s vote bad?
It does raise the question of why didn't he cast his vote if he thought that the vote was suspicious. He could have at least asked follow up questions to Sesh to test him or elaborate on his ideas.But I'm still not ready to call him a wolf at the moment. I'm waiting for him and other players to post more.
Not all players, just noticed how he takes a really long time in between each post
I'm writing an essay for my English class while I'm playing. Since there's low activity here, I'm checking the game every few minutes.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does raise the question of why didn't he cast his vote if he thought that the vote was suspicious. He could have at least asked follow up questions to Sesh to test him or elaborate on his ideas.But I'm still not ready to call him a wolf at the moment. I'm waiting for him and other players to post more.

I'm writing an essay for my English class while I'm playing. Since there's low activity here, I'm checking the game every few minutes.
I feel like I’m instantly going to scumread your style of play as my gut instantly thinks it’s scum, so I’ll wait for you to actually start voting and stuff and try to read you a different way

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like people to post more consistently, mind you.

Even if I will be heading to schleep shortly
Post automatically merged:

(Quick, FK, gamesolve this now before the scum even have a chance to react)

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Not all players, just noticed how he takes a really long time in between each post

Vote Lynch:Oreki_Houtarou
Your vote on Oreki was mainly because of the his question on suspicions of voting of odd at the beginning. Correct?

At the risk of sounding largely hypocritical, the job of the town is not to concentrate on sounding "towny", it's to catch scum through reads.
True, but that ignoring the fact that if a townie make a read that comes off looking mafia, then they will only endanger their positions as well as the townie faction.

What’s your thoughts on the back and forth between me and 6th

I’m switching to oriek even though 6th still rubs me the wrong way to see what happens

Who's on your sus list?

6th earlier posts seemed scummy but then, his posts just got WEIRDLY null to me and that’s very strange
My thoughts on 6? I don't have anything on him. Maybe because I'm new and everything, but I don't see much on him atm. All I see is that he agrees with Sesh's first post, what I mean is that he doesn't see Sesh's frist point as scummy. This read is preatty obvious though.

BTW, I think the post voting odd is the equivalent as posting: I'm mafia. Prove it.
If you look at it like that you can see, it's impossible to just jump to the conclusion that he is mafia because he said so. More reads are needed.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your vote on Oreki was mainly because of the his question on suspicions of voting of odd at the beginning. Correct?

True, but that ignoring the fact that if a townie make a read that comes off looking mafia, then they will only endanger their positions as well as the townie faction.

My thoughts on 6? I don't have anything on him. Maybe because I'm new and everything, but I don't see much on him atm. All I see is that he agrees with Sesh's first post, what I mean is that he doesn't see Sesh's frist point as scummy. This read is preatty obvious though.

BTW, I think the post voting odd is the equivalent as posting: I'm mafia. Prove it.
If you look at it like that you can see, it's impossible to just jump to the conclusion that he is mafia because he said so. More reads are needed.
I don’t exactly see how sesh voting odd is him claiming mafia?

Also yes that’s why I’m voting him.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don’t exactly see how sesh voting odd is him claiming mafia?

Also yes that’s why I’m voting him.
Tell me if this answers your question.
Well i see it that way cause like, if someone were to claim themeselves mafia(if role claiming wasnt a thing) it would beg the question why would someone call themsleves mafia if being mafia is the bad thing? Unless they are not or are mafia but just trying to use this line of reasong to come off looking innocent.
In this context, sesh voting for odd is like saying he is mafia becaue no one knows who is and isn't mafia exept mafia. So it would nake snece for a mafia to vote first cause they know that the person they are voting isn't mafia(alignes with thier goal to remove all townie). But why would a mafia vote first if all thats going to do is draw suspicion onto themeselves unless they aren't mafia, or like stated in the paragrah above, are mafia and are just trying to use this same line of reasoning to sound innocent.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i see it that way cause like, if someone were to claim themeselves mafia(if role claiming wasnt a thing) it would beg the question why would someone call themsleves mafia if being mafia is the bad thing? Unless they are not or are mafia but just trying to use this line of reasong to come off looking innocent.
In this context, sesh voting for odd is like saying he is mafia becaue no one knows who is and isn't mafia exept mafia. So it would nake snece for a mafia to vote first cause they know that the person they are voting isn't mafia(alignes with thier goal to remove all townie). But why would a mafia vote first if all thats going to do is draw suspicion onto themeselves unless they aren't mafia, or like stated in the paragrah above, are mafia and are just trying to use this same line of reasoning to sound innocent.
This line of thinking is dangerous and quite frankly just head ache inducing. It’s WIFOM, don’t think to much on it.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have my reasoning behind voting so early on someone I don't know. Bear with.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Worthy to woke up at 1 AM to see the game started and to catch up.

A lot of questions and early votes are things who are taking us out of our confort zone - many of us started to play in november when the mafia section was created. This game have now players of all levels from the ones who just joined the game until very experienced players.

I like the tone until now and i would't suspect anyone yet based on few posts.
The vote on Odd is very interesting and is adressed to him in particulary if Seshmaster knows him or is a random vote if he doesn't know him.

I am always rereading my posts searching for english mistakes (i always try to improve my english, a foreign language for me) or typing mistakes, because is forbidden to edit even if the forum allows it.

Btw @Seshmaster pointing out who are viewing the thread/ posting elshwere on the forum/ any other thing related with the player's activity is angleshooting and not allowed. If you need more details i can give you link to the rules.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw @Seshmaster pointing out who are viewing the thread/ posting elshwere on the forum/ any other thing related with the player's activity is angleshooting and not allowed. If you need more details i can give you link to the rules.
Gotcha. I've yet to play FM games on sites where the bottom bar is a thing so I wasn't sure whether or not it counted as such. I shall take this into consideration.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotcha. I've yet to play FM games on sites where the bottom bar is a thing so I wasn't sure whether or not it counted as such. I shall take this into consideration.
This forum is not dedicated to mafia and is harder to play mafia here. Cheking votes is a manual thing and to ISO you need to search in this thread for one player's posts. Also when you quote one message who already has a quote, that old quote is vanishing.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought this game started on Sunday, guess I’m mistaken.

Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.
Oh ok I apologize. I meant in my place its Sunday now. This game started at 4am(Sunday Morning in my time zone). If I'm correct your place(time zone) right now is currently is going through Saturday night right?

So if you think the Day phase duration that I've provided is not sufficient I can expend it a little bit. I'm so sorry.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This line of thinking is dangerous and quite frankly just head ache inducing. It’s WIFOM, don’t think to much on it.
WIFOM?
Sure, I wont think much into it, doenst seem to head ache inducing imo XD

I have my reasoning behind voting so early on someone I don't know. Bear with.
I may sound stupid casue you prob stated your reasoning earlier and I missed it, but what's your reasoning?

Oh ok I apologize. I meant in my place its Sunday now. This game started at 4am(Sunday Morning in my time zone). If I'm correct your place(time zone) right now is currently is going through Saturday night right?

So if you think the Day phase duration that I've provided is not sufficient I can expend it a little bit. I'm so sorry.
Its fine imo.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah it’s okay, I’m fine with this it’s actually better it started Sunday here

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you think he’s town for that, is what I’m hearing.

I’m just going to call BS on you having an early town read on them. It’s the beginning of the game and a early vote means nothing, It seems to me that you just wanted to have a town read to look like you are doing something early on and to have a good start.

Vote:6thHokage

prepare to die wolf

Why do you suspect it?

Also thinking, if he said that a past winner told him that town often takes the lead, why aren’t you voting someone random right now?

Now I had this copy and pasted, wanting the answer but I’m thinking about his other answer. And the way he answered it kind of like side steps my question and I don’t like it.
Your voting format is not right.

It should be,

Vote Lynch: Username

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I may sound stupid casue you prob stated your reasoning earlier and I missed it, but what's your reasoning?
I did not state my reasoning.

If I stated my reasoning, it would lose its point.

You see what I'm getting at?

Is there a way to change it so I can view more than 20 posts per page?

Status
Not open for further replies.