[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Changing your votes so many times is inconsistent. Why would anyone believe you if go around accusing a lot of players?
You'd be surprised. If you have enough justification behind each of your votes, it won't be considered so unbelievable.
Post automatically merged:

what game was that again was I town or scum

Wait oh that game.
When did I ever ask that question there
You asked it to me during the same day you fakeclaimed Reporter.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'd be surprised. If you have enough justification behind each of your votes, it won't be considered so unbelievable.

You asked it to me during the same day you fakeclaimed Reporter.
Why tf would I ask that if I was faking reporter. Anyways just wait for his answer before I explain why I asked it

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why tf would I ask that if I was faking reporter. Anyways just wait for his answer before I explain why I asked it
You hadn't claimed Reporter at the time, myself and Orange "pushed it" out of you afterwards. But you did ask me for a read on you.

I don't think it's anything in particular just yet, I just couldn't help but make the parallels.

Ah, to be seeing all those viewing the thread and not yet making their contributions.

Does that count as angleshooting? I hope not '-'

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah that would explain it. Also, it’s hard to answer your question here but I want to say as you play more mafia you will find out the answer yourself.

Also. Since I know like very few people here. Question for y’all.

How would you describe your town game compded to your wolf game.

Actually an interesting question.
I’m accusing you right now, do you think I’m town or scum right now?
I tend to play the same as both. I guess other players would describe me as quiet.
I don't see you as a wolf right now. Although you voted for me, you asking me these questions is telling me that you have a genuine desire to catch a wolf.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tend to play the same as both. I guess other players would describe me as quiet.
I don't see you as a wolf right now. Although you voted for me, you asking me these questions is telling me that you have a genuine desire to catch a wolf.
Okay one final answer. Are you the type of guy to keep rewriting what you wrote because you think it’s scummy to post?

Also I want to point out how this guy

This vote alone most suspected here
Thinks this Vote is bad. I don’t really see how he actually sees that as suspicious.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay one final answer. Are you the type of guy to keep rewriting what you wrote because you think it’s scummy to post?

Also I want to point out how this guy

Thinks this Vote is bad. I don’t really see how he actually sees that as suspicious.
"because you think it’s scummy to post?"
Are you asking if I think wolves are more likely to post more? I'm not sure if I understand your question.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These right here:
[Anonymous Message]

"i kill u"
[Anonymous Message]

"I beg, let some challenge me today..So that I may tear out their hearts! Pray! Let me watch them die, eyes knowing they served... my dark purpose... "

[Anonymous Message]

"Just gonna put it out there - I reckon the mafia are the members of Right To Censor. Other than that, good luck to everyone that aren't Mafia or the Serial Killer. Here's to not being lynched Day 1, or dying Night 1."
What are your thoughts?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I mean. Are you the type of guy to have a message, but then rewrite your message because you think it’s scummy to post that.
I do take my time when writing to make sure that I'm conveying my thoughts properly. I don't do this to come off as a townie though. It's just a good way to avoid confusing other players.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Also. Since I know like very few people here. Question for y’all.

How would you describe your town game compded to your wolf game.
Answring your question: I wouldnt know. I've never been mafia
You tend to forget actually how long certain people have been in wrasslin'.

Vote Lynch: Odd

It's that time of year again, oh boy :)
Ok you guys have been discussing if this post is mafia or townie, but imo i think this post comes off more like townie. Cause, like talked about earlier, wolves wouldn't want to draw too much attention at the get-go. It seems more of towne.

No I mean. Are you the type of guy to have a message, but then rewrite your message because you think it’s scummy to post that.
Dont alll players rewriet thier messages so they dont come off looking or sounding scummy??

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok you guys have been discussing if this post is mafia or townie, but imo i think this post comes off more like townie. Cause, like talked about earlier, wolves wouldn't want to draw too much attention at the get-go. It seems more of towne.

Dont alll players rewriet thier messages so they dont come off looking or sounding scummy??
Not all players, just noticed how he takes a really long time in between each post

Vote Lynch:Oreki_Houtarou

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What’s your thoughts on the back and forth between me and 6th

I’m switching to oriek even though 6th still rubs me the wrong way to see what happens

6th earlier posts seemed scummy but then, his posts just got WEIRDLY null to me and that’s very strange

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What’s your thoughts on the back and forth between me and 6th
I know you didn't ask me but here's my input anyway: I don't think you two are on a scumteam together.

I don't think, if you were planning this interaction or whatever, that you would have them misunderstand what you were saying. That's a decent bit of forward thinking for this early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.