Would you preferred uxumakis and uchihas to play a more significant role in Naruto

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where the uchihas are still alive the land of whirl pool exists and they were the representatives of both side

Or do you like better that Naruto and sasukes rivalry had nothing to do with clans and it was just about friendship

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already had their time, I would prefer a mini arc where Sarada uncovers the Uchiha history and we get flashback episodes instead, but it should be done by Kishi not SP or the new author.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uchihas overstayed their welcome and the Uzumaki could've been interesting? But i'd prefer just one arc dedicated to them rather than them having a presence in the main story.

The Hozuki are the clan I wanted 200% more of.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I def wouldn’t mind some more uzumaki love, the uchiha have been selves into already, the only thing I really didn’t like was we never really get to see what the average uchiha was like, how they where on missions, how they interacted, how they fought, etc. like it sounds weird but I’d have liked to see more of the clan(when they where around lol) you know all the one shots and stuff? We should of gotten clan ones too

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I def wouldn’t mind some more uzumaki love, the uchiha have been selves into already, the only thing I really didn’t like was we never really get to see what the average uchiha was like, how they where on missions, how they interacted, how they fought, etc. like it sounds weird but I’d have liked to see more of the clan(when they where around lol) you know all the one shots and stuff? We should of gotten clan ones too
Terrible books as they are, Itachi's novels are great for this.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean with the clan building?
Yup. 'Demon Eye' Fugaku gets hype, the modern state of the clan is put into context and their heritage is the focus of the story. We even see glimpses of specific Uchiha, one is a genjutsu user and coolly waits for Itachi during the genocide. Others have no real talent at all.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Uchihas overstayed their welcome and the Uzumaki could've been interesting? But i'd prefer just one arc dedicated to them rather than them having a presence in the main story.

The Hozuki are the clan I wanted 200% more of.
Any particular reason you would like the hozoki clan to be introduced to be honest they might be the most op clan in the series

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any particular reason you would like the hozoki clan to be introduced to be honest they might be the most op clan in the series
They all just had fun abilities and charisma. Mangetsu got straight-up silly feats/hype. Imagine if every Uchiha was replaced by a humble, slightly warped Hozuki instead of the collected/elitist/emotionally charged archetype the Uchiha appeal to. Would just be more fun & varied in my eyes.