RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I assumed some of you have seen the book cover which shows a horn of unique design
And I do believe that horn is the horn Jon gave to sam form the cache that ghost led Jon to where the horn was alongside the dragon glass

Now many assumed the horn of
Joramunn that wakes the giants and can bring down the wall Mance had

ygritte says they never found it

but it's implied Mance hid it from others cause he didn't warn to use it otherwise it be pointless going south if the wall came down

However it's confirmed that Mance's horn was a fake and when history and legend is told it gets garbed up
So basically what I'm trying to say is I do believe the book cover and the horn Sam has is the Legendary Horn

And if the wall does come down it will be because Sam blows it now ??? Is does he have to be near the wall or does it go down regardless if where the horn is ?

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from a leak that i saw its theon greyjoy's uncle who steals the horn from the Meister that sam is going to (he gives it to him to ask about it) and no you don't have to be near the wall theon's uncle was at the iron islands sittting on his brother's throne and he blows the horn which can be heard everywhere by everyone

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from a leak that i saw its theon greyjoy's uncle who steals the horn from the Meister that sam is going to (he gives it to him to ask about it) and no you don't have to be near the wall theon's uncle was at the iron islands sittting on his brother's throne and he blows the horn which can be heard everywhere by everyone
Who Aeron the Damphair because if you say euron or Victorian no euron had his own horn which binds dragons

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know his name but he's theon's uncle and he blows into a horn that shatters the wall (forgot's it's name)
Euron has a dragon taming horn which he gives to Victorian it's blown several times

The wall has not fallen none if the sample chapters even mentions the wall just barristan Arrianne Victorian tyrion Arya Sansa and theon