Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not that I doubt luffys strength because we have yet to see it at 100. But damn these guys competing are freaks of nature. Im just curious if luffy can win without showing his full power and revealing his identity.

It looks tough. If he struggles then he isnt as strong as people think.. Will see.. Oda never disappoints.

Le0

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nah, Luffy won't win the tournament. I doubt the marines would let the tournament continues any further - or maybe they'll wait until it's over and attack all the contestant due to most of them being pirates and wanted.

but on serious note, I doubt Luffy will win the tournament because to be honest, he's not there yet to compete with most of the strong characters in the tournament. Maybe this is the time for Luffy to reveal himself at 100%.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you one the latest manga or anime??

(im at the Hodi Jones part)
On the manga bro.

Kishi does XD kidding lol
Lol he does.....
i wanna see him fight barthalomeo. his power seems like it would be bad for luffy seeing as he stopped a punch with some sort of force field and thats all luffy really does.
Im curious of his power too. Although maybe if luffy uses haki it wont affect him.
Oda never disappoints but luffy did disappoint me. Like with caesar and monet, he had to struggle. But look at zoro, as a boss he defeat everyone without taking any damage.
Exactly? Is luffy really strong? besides having conquers haki what makes him stronger than zoro.
Too early to decide since anything can happen.

IMO: Some of the SH's (Zoro, Sanji and some others) will arrive in Corrida and the whole tournament will be canceled or some shit and yeah.
Perhaps. CP0 is there, doflamingo has a plan. and Laws plan is still in effect plus the tournament. All this is just a huge bomb waiting to explode. The marines wont be able to do much.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No, you're not kidding... He does :(

OT: Well, we don't know how strong he is when going all out yet, so it's hard to say. It depends if he's going to fight Doflamingo or not. If he is, then I don't think he will go all out in the tournament.
If he is really going to fight doflamingo then he has to be able to beat everyone in the tournament easily. Otheriwse he wont stand a chance against doflamingo let alone his men.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and if Luffy cant win this tournament and take down Dofla then theres no way hell stand even a small chance against kaido. Luffy better have some tricks up his sleeve because at his level I really dont see him taking down and emperor.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and if Luffy cant win this tournament and take down Dofla then theres no way hell stand even a small chance against kaido. Luffy better have some tricks up his sleeve because at his level I really dont see him taking down and emperor.
so you are unaware that Luffy has a CREW , and LAW as an ally and LAWS crew also plotting to take down kaido?
you forget that they are knocking down the pillars of the temple ; the SAD project... that is the root of kaido's crews power , without it ; the SH's and H's can easily beat down the crew , Bepo and Sanji could take on 3rd in command , and Zoro with Jean Bart could fight a first mate , luffy and law COMBINED could be a good match against a yonkou

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If he is really going to fight doflamingo then he has to be able to beat everyone in the tournament easily. Otheriwse he wont stand a chance against doflamingo let alone his men.
Easy will be a stretch, there is some competition there, but Luffy should be stronger than everyone there, unless Bartolomeo actually is an Impel Down level 6 escapee. That's Luffy's biggest threat atm. And of course Don Chinjao, but I think Luffy should be able to take him.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Easy will be a stretch, there is some competition there, but Luffy should be stronger than everyone there, unless Bartolomeo actually is an Impel Down level 6 escapee. That's Luffy's biggest threat atm. And of course Don Chinjao, but I think Luffy should be able to take him.
Someone forgot about Burgess