ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think that Boruto and Kawaki will have giant banks such as Buddha Susanoo and Bijū?​

You must be registered for see images

I think it is necessary for the spectacle and scale of the battle!
What kind of Giants do you expect from Kawaki and Boruto?

It would be great if Jougan Boruto created something like Susanoo

Last edited:

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they do i would be disappointed . Boruto should fight like a hyuga . Also he has a sword he should use it often
He will fight with a sword and fight like Hyuga, but if the enemies Otsutsuki such power, you need something big
You must be registered for see images

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would suck. Awesome battles can be had without giant humanoid chakra golems. I doubt ike would do it because it'd be a rehash of all transmigrant battles.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would suck. Awesome battles can be had without giant humanoid chakra golems. I doubt ike would do it because it'd be a rehash of all transmigrant battles.
I prefer hand to hand combat over chakra avatars tbh
These. other Shonen manga manage to make giant scaled battles without using chakra avatars Boruto can too. Honestly the giant chakra monster thing is kind of cheap and boring to watch. Ninja should be using Taijutsu Ninjutsu Genjutsu. Want a big monster on the field then they should Kuchyose and still fight with their hand and feet...and eyes...and teeth XD

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These. other Shonen manga manage to make giant scaled battles without using chakra avatars Boruto can too. Honestly the giant chakra monster thing is kind of cheap and biting to watch. Ninja should be using Taijutsu Ninjutsu Genjutsu. Want a big monster on the field then they should Kuchyose and still fight with their hand and feet...and eyes...and teeth XD
Agreed. Summoning battles are underrated AF.

We all know that Jiraiya v. Tsunade v. Orochimaru was lit when they started incorporating Boss Summons. Plus Hiruzen v. Orochimaru, and even when Minato fought against the Kyuubi.

I don't know what happened. It's either that Kishimoto ran into a problem with Bijuu themselves, but he seemed to have incorporated summonings to combat that. I guess he felt that the Uchiha should have a serious weapon against them, hence the Susano'o? I dunno. Something changed and it went from ninjas to DBZ. It's somewhere in Part 2.

Granted since Kawaki doesn't have a Dojutsu, I'm hoping that the chakra avatar thing doesn't exist. Though I know that since Sarada will obtain MS, Susano'o will make its return. But I'm hoping they stick to hand-to-hand, and ninjutsu.

Them both having weapons looks like it might be the case, but who knows.