Why Uchiha Madara was a good villain.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember when Obito asked Madara something along the lines of "what am I to you"? Madara responds with you are merely uchiha madara, not obito uchiha. Anyone who goes along with my eye of the moon plan is merely uchiha madara. He even went as far as to call him the savior of this world until he woke again and still called him the savior of the world even after he asked this. This shows you that that the idealogy behind madara is even more important to madara, then madara himself. He rejects this world of chakra and sees it as a failure. It was supposed to be a way for people to connect and understand each other but once humans get power they use it for their own greed and hunt for more. That is human nature. Yes people were able to form bonds but in the end conflict still came about and nobody can understand one another, their goals are just too different. Even in wanting peace you must participate in this war in an never ending cycle. With powetr it just leads to war and without it, you are nothing and end up loosing everything. He sees this world as a failure and wants to create a world in which everyone is equally a winner, so no conflict will rise in this dream world. Madara I would say, is a tragic villain. One of the best in shounen in while. It is too bad he got booted out by kishimoto in place of kaguya.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And here is why he is a bad villain: He has little relevancy to the main characters, to the point where Naruto forgot all about him. He is a complete hypocrite.

His acheivements are all from standing on the shoulders of others, Like when he captured the Bijuu obito allready caught, Or when he manipulated everything in a master plan to ressurect himself only to have it fail in 5 minutes if not for the interference of The Black Slime Who Shall Not Be Named, and his only redeeming feature, his hair, got turned white and ruined.

He also has a legion of annoying fanboys who make excuses for him not expecting unfair tactics in a manga about Ninjas, though that's besides the point.

Last edited:

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He achieved what Naruto couldn't. He achieved what Hashirama couldn't. He achieved what the sage couldn't. He achieved unity between all shinobi

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he still failed even at that. the grass, sound, rain and other smaller villages were no where to be found.
Who else could have united the rest of those powerful nations? And oro joined in the end so we can count the sound as 'in' if they are still loyal to him.

He also contained Kaguya within him until there was an opponent/s strong enough to seal them. Maybe that was his plan all along.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who else could have united the rest of those powerful nations? And oro joined in the end so we can count the sound as 'in' if they are still loyal to him.

He also contained Kaguya within him until there was an opponent/s strong enough to seal them. Maybe that was his plan all along.
Obito was the one that united those powerful Nations, Sound villaige isn't relevant, and he failed in Containing Kaguya. Terminally so. I think you know the scan i'm about to post, with Black Zetsu.
You must be registered for see images

Oh, turns out you didn't. Too Bad, you don't win the prize.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just leave this here....

Reason why people hate Madara:

I think more than anything, it's because he's a major antagonist. And it's typical of the fanbase to express great amount of dislikeness towards someone of such nature. Although there is more to his character than just villainous elements flowing here and there. There is actually deep meaning and wisdom behind his words and feelings. It's just a matter of understanding I guess. :yeah:
#HaterGonaHate :bdpf:

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to mention his resurrection plan was stupid and not going to work without Black Zetsu stringing Kabuto along. Defence, unity through fear is not unity. Might as well say a religion that unites people through fear of eternal punishment is unity. Right.

How do you call him bloating out "containing" Kaguya?

Fact is Madara was a narcissist who made kids fight each other to the death in the village of the Bloody Mist when he had promised with Hashirama to create a village where kids would not be made to fight and die at a young age. A hypocrite in every sense of the word and one who followed every beat to Zetsu's tune. Face it, you like a character with a weak will, weak plan, weak power level, weak morals, and a weak defense. The one good thing he had is closure when he admitted Hashirama's dream was better than his.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not the dream :hint: but the shinobi alliance forming as one unit.
he didnt care about that lel

kaguya was containing him XD

Last edited:

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I know, Angelic. Simply ridiculous confirmation bias. It's like a religion where facts are bent to their will once they have already come to a conclusion. Not the way it works.