Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Gon is basically at zero again for the time being.
Why go to the trouble of resetting him? Kinda seems to throw away everything he's worked for so far.
You must be registered for see images

Its also seems that if he regains his nen it'll come at a price.
You must be registered for see images

I just don't see the point of all this.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well his nen getting reset is just a theory. The fact here is that he can't use nen which was the result of going adult form during the CA arc. I can't really think of the purpose of doing this; maybe Togashi really wanted to focus on Ging & the rest of the zodiacs (including Kurapika/Leorio) for the future arcs (Dark Continent) and thought removing Gon's ability to use nen would be the best way to sideline him? He seemed to have a pretty good idea of how HxH will end in a 2011 interview so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well his nen getting reset is just a theory. The fact here is that he can't use nen which was the result of going adult form during the CA arc. I can't really think of the purpose of doing this; maybe Togashi really wanted to focus on Ging & the rest of the zodiacs (including Kurapika/Leorio) for the future arcs (Dark Continent) and thought removing Gon's ability to use nen would be the best way to sideline him? He seemed to have a pretty good idea of how HxH will end in a 2011 interview so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
True. He gave up his nen as one of the pacts in order to obtain his power.
If he cant see his nen then that means he doesn't have the power to use nen which one would mean he has been reset. Its not much of theory as more than a logical conclusion.

But based on how its told and what we see and read, Gon is done. If he attempts to use nen again it'll most likely come at a price.
I think this DC arc will be one of the last ones.

Although I do agree because Killua and Gon have had there stories told and now it Kurapika and Leorio time to shine.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I am waiting so badly for this manga to resume, there are so many loose ends :hyper:

The point of dicussion here is Killua's command, He only commanded for Gon to be alright again I guess, that is why the part of his deal to let go of being a Hunter still took his toll on him and which is the reason he has lost his nen, but we cannot be sure atm.

Also If killua commands Aluka to resotre gons nen, I think it will work :D

But I doubt, gon will do that unless its incredibly necessary...... so unless killua's survival is threatened this looks like the end of the road for Gon.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's why I am waiting so badly for this manga to resume, there are so many loose ends :hyper:

The point of dicussion here is Killua's command, He only commanded for Gon to be alright again I guess, that is why the part of his deal to let go of being a Hunter still took his toll on him and which is the reason he has lost his nen, but we cannot be sure atm.

Also If killua commands Aluka to resotre gons nen, I think it will work :D

But I doubt, gon will do that unless its incredibly necessary...... so unless killua's survival is threatened this looks like the end of the road for Gon.
Nope, it was because of Gon going adult form. He got that extremely OP ability at the cost of never using nen again.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wing-san stated that Killua and Gon could have opened their Nen pores in two weeks. A month has passed since Gon made that call. Either that he opened his Nen pores right now, or that he's still writing his journey about being a Hunter and the idea of restoring his Nen asap haven't crossed his mind.

Also the DC is the other half of HxH, so expect a lot going on. The DC arc itself have the potential to produce more chapters than the entire series itself, and I think there are going to be a few more arcs until the end.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, it was because of Gon going adult form. He got that extremely OP ability at the cost of never using nen again.
And here he goes again (You should start reading more carefully before replying). I never said it was because of anything else, all the readers know that. But Killua only asked Alluka to fix gon, killua was not aware of the deal gon made to achieve that power.

Of course gon lost nen as a result of using that incredible power (nobody denies this, is that so difficult to understand?), but I am just considering the possibility that killua only fixed gon bodily and not his nen.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And here he goes again (You should start reading more carefully before replying). I never said it was because of anything else, all the readers know that. But Killua only asked Alluka to fix gon, killua was not aware of the deal gon made to achieve that power.

Of course gon lost nen as a result of using that incredible power (nobody denies this, is that so difficult to understand?), but I am just considering the possibility that killua only fixed gon bodily and not his nen.
Well no shit. LOL that's what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One theory going around is so that Gon gains a new ability perhaps being something different than enhancer. How true do you take this to be?