Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto, Sasuke, AND Sakura were eliminating them casually in part1?
It's riddled in filler, the majority of jounin were fodders, Gaara was crushing them with ease as well.

Tsunade managed to become Kage, she was begged to take the spot.
And she didn't display a single worthy feat until in the War Arc vs Madara and even then it only
lasted for a short amount of time, even in part1 Naruto was saving her without Kurama.

Why are people like the K11 usually considered things like Low-Jounin?

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Low-Jounin" does not exist. :| Shinobi ranks are just individual skills within a village.

Kage are rank the highest being the strongest in the village.
K11 are the strongest in the village.
Rest are fodders with close to meaningless clans.
Uchiha-Dead
Senju-Dead

Like Sakura the exception is Asuma's child.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kage level is underrated, they're supposedly the strongest out of their village that has thousands of people in it. With the exception of Tsunade, of course, I think she's just a spoiled princess that wouldn't have become hokage if it weren't for her being the granddaughter of the first hokage.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are not overrated. Jounins have always been very powerful. In part 1, we saw 2 jounins compete with the sound 4 who were forced to release stage 2 (but not shown) just to defeat them. As people have already said, there are thousands of people in the village and the K11 are among the strongest, representing some of the Leaf's top clans. Not even all of them are Jounin level.

Narusenpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi played the jounin thingy perfectly no doubts
and kage level,tsunade was taking direct hit from a susanoo,not a katana but a susanoo
what else would you possibly expect of kage level
cos she's being protrayed a weak vessel don't mean she is,think of it,she literally had thousands of konoha citizens feeding off her chakra system during the pein arc
what else would a kage level shinobi on the defense do without the messed up power scale

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People like Hashirama,Minato & Tobirama labaled as Kage while Tsunade is a Kage too...you see? do you think they're on par? ranks are meaningless...naruto as a genin was god tier level.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its actually underrated. all of you young ass kids just base your opinions off of the last couple arcs. I've been a naruto fan for 14 years and a Narutobase member since 2008. Most of you are young ass stunt dummies. I'm a walking encyclopedia, and yes I'm proud of it! most members still live with mommy and daddy. I'm a f#$%&*- husband, father of 3, homeowner and I have a job/career that tripples the amount of my monthly bills. I have a right to say who's over and underrated. just because they can't do what Madara or Hashirama can, doesn't make them obsolete. these shinobi train for years and some start from scratch with no special bloodlines or IQs and lay their lives on the line in this manga. they are not over rayed. especially KAGE/JOUNIN!!! HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its actually underrated. all of you young ass kids just base your opinions off of the last couple arcs. I've been a naruto fan for 14 years and a Narutobase member since 2008. Most of you are young ass stunt dummies. I'm a walking encyclopedia, and yes I'm proud of it! most members still live with mommy and daddy. I'm a f#$%&*- husband, father of 3, homeowner and I have a job/career that tripples the amount of my monthly bills. I have a right to say who's over and underrated. just because they can't do what Madara or Hashirama can, doesn't make them obsolete. these shinobi train for years and some start from scratch with no special bloodlines or IQs and lay their lives on the line in this manga. they are not over rayed. especially KAGE/JOUNIN!!! HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!!
[video=youtube;EbZTl-VTUS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbZTl-VTUS8[/video]

^ If only what you said was true.... poor fodders.

Reactions: kuro zetsu sama

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
eh. the whole shinobi ranking system is bullshit. Asuma neg-diffed a bunch of random apparently elite jonin, tobirama was neg-diffed by a bunch of random apparently elite jonin, and naruto was technichally a genin when he litteraly solo'd the entire war. i'm pretty sure sasuke is still a genin too.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RIP grammar . Why is you so rustled ?