Why does Orochimaru ask Kabuto if hes blood type A?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright, so let's hear the answer.
Okay, you got it. The reason Orochimaru asks Kabuto what is blood type is because in Japanese anime, the writer would mention what blood type a character is because it relates to their personality. In episode 46 Shippuden this dialog happened.
Orochimaru: "Kabuto, your a blood type A aren't you?"
Kabuto: "No actually I'm blood type AB" -in a cocky voice-
Orochimaru: "Oh... That's surprising"
-followed by moment of silence-
Now after I saw this I researched and I found out that blood type A means you pay attention to detail. Blood type AB means your eccentric- refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual. (which basically describes Kabuto)
Later in the series Kabuto says "I guess lord Orochimaru prefers blood type A Subordinates... Oh well"
So in an Orochimaru way, that was him trying to be nice to Kabuto. So the conversation kinda went like this in simpler terms...

Orochimaru: Kabuto, you sure do pay attention to detail (says to him after he washes his tools)
Kabuto:Thanks, but I'm also eccentric you idiot.
Orochimaru: Oh... sorry.

Reactions: Avani

MilleniumStorm4

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, you got it. The reason Orochimaru asks Kabuto what is blood type is because in Japanese anime, the writer would mention what blood type a character is because it relates to their personality. In episode 46 Shippuden this dialog happened.
Orochimaru: "Kabuto, your a blood type A aren't you?"
Kabuto: "No actually I'm blood type AB" -in a cocky voice-
Orochimaru: "Oh... That's surprising"
-followed by moment of silence-
Now after I saw this I researched and I found out that blood type A means you pay attention to detail. Blood type AB means your eccentric- refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual. (which basically describes Kabuto)
Later in the series Kabuto says "I guess lord Orochimaru prefers blood type A Subordinates... Oh well"
So in an Orochimaru way, that was him trying to be nice to Kabuto. So the conversation kinda went like this in simpler terms...

Orochimaru: Kabuto, you sure do pay attention to detail (says to him after he washes his tools)
Kabuto:Thanks, but I'm also eccentric you idiot.
Orochimaru: Oh... sorry.
*claps*...o w8 thats only reserved for something good...my bad:)