Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just noticed that it seems karas total of inners seem to only be 7 also might be associated 7 star symbol we see early on in the series which I'm curious what it means since the other symbols were related to the seal.

But getting back to the point I originally thought the hooded kara member in ch 16 is different from the one in ch 34 because there faces look different but examining it further seems they are wearing the same pants.

Why do you think thrh gave kawakii the 9th symbol and who do you think is number 8 apart of me thinks its oro as a silent member.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been wondering that for a while now. I've been wondering if it has some correlation to the tailed beasts. Now that he has a chakra connection to Naruto its starting to make sense. Although in some earlier artwork that symbol under his eye looked like a dagger. That makes me wonder if they are making it up on the fly.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been wondering that for a while now. I've been wondering if it has some correlation to the tailed beasts. Now that he has a chakra connection to Naruto its starting to make sense. Although in some earlier artwork that symbol under his eye looked like a dagger. That makes me wonder if they are making it up on the fly.
Yeah definitely things changed as they went

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that Naruto is captured and the chakra tree is reintroduced im wondering if Kara is seeking to control the tailed beasts also. The thing that I am not clear on is if the Juubi that Jigen has contained is the same Juubi that Madara has a contract with.