[Discussion] Why do women want to get pregnant?

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Most women who become pregnant tend to be a "stay at home mom" and thus making them lazy women who contribute nothing towards society.
These type of women will argue and say "I am raising a child who will make society better bla bla bla" that's just a lazy excuse they make whenever they get called out for being lazy.

We should ban women from becoming pregnant if its for selfish reason like "omg babies are so cute I want one so bad!!"
Women should stay at home and raise kids, since when have women ever contributed to society lmao and you really entrust the state to raise your own off-spring and indoctrinate them as they see fit?

• Angry
Reactions: Michelle

Shanks

Elite
Kin
1,795💸
Kumi
935💴
Awards
Women should stay at home and raise kids, since when have women ever contributed to society lmao and you really entrust the state to raise your own off-spring and indoctrinate them as they see fit?

You must be registered to see images

Katherine Johnson is an mathematician whose calculations of as a employee were critical to the success of the first and subsequent U.S. manned spaceflights. During her 35-year career at NASA and , she earned a reputation for mastering complex manual calculations and helped the space agency pioneer the use of computers to perform the tasks.

Johnson's work included calculating trajectories, and emergency return paths for spaceflights, including those of astronauts , the first American in space, and , the first American in orbit, and rendezvous paths for the lunar lander and command module on flights to the Moon.Her calculations were also essential to the beginning of the , and she worked on plans for .

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴

You must be registered to see images

Katherine Johnson is an mathematician whose calculations of as a employee were critical to the success of the first and subsequent U.S. manned spaceflights. During her 35-year career at NASA and , she earned a reputation for mastering complex manual calculations and helped the space agency pioneer the use of computers to perform the tasks.

Johnson's work included calculating trajectories, and emergency return paths for spaceflights, including those of astronauts , the first American in space, and , the first American in orbit, and rendezvous paths for the lunar lander and command module on flights to the Moon.Her calculations were also essential to the beginning of the , and she worked on plans for .
Very nice :), you know i'm right though outliers don't disprove reality

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
Raising kids is the job of both parents. Ofc is bad to give this job to governement, i agree with you about this point.
Shanks gave an example of an outstanding person but it isn't necesary to look just at these women, nowadays in many countries women cohtributes to society not just as homewives like you say.
Not because the exceptions you are not right but because in my society every woman works and in the same time rises kids.
I can imagine you have words to explain me that she will not do well her main job if she works but i disagree with this because this is how things are in my country and i know it works.

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Raising kids is the job of both parents. Ofc is bad to give this job to governement, i agree with you about this point.
Shanks gave an example of an outstanding person but it isn't necesary to look just at these women, nowadays in many countries women cohtributes to society not just as homewives like you say.
Not because the exceptions you are not right but because in my society every woman works and in the same time rises kids.
I can imagine you have words to explain me that she will not do well her main job if she works but i disagree with this because this is how things are in my country and i know it works.
Does your country also have schooling for children? If so then a portion of the burden is released from the parents in terms of teaching values ect, the material struggle still persists but the actual development of the children is not the parents problem but the state/media. Unless the parents rebuke what has been instilled in them at school which i doubt many do. It is not necessary for women to be workers for society and this is only a capitalistic invention, in order to maximize profits and decrease dissent.

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
Does your country also have schooling for children? If so then a portion of the burden is released from the parents in terms of teaching values ect, the material struggle still persists but the actual development of the children is not the parents problem but the state/media. Unless the parents rebuke what has been instilled in them at school which i doubt many do. It is not necessary for women to be workers for society and this is only a capitalistic invention, in order to maximize profits and decrease dissent.
Where do you live mister? Utopia is a nice work ;-)

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
brate, it might sound like utopian idealism but its the truth
Dude, is not idealism is called somewhat in other opposed way :pick:

We talked about pregnancy and women desire to have kids as being apparently selfish.

Want other topic with your ideas? Make one to not spam here. I can share my oppinions about what you said in your thread.

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Judging by use of brate @Michelle he is from slav nation .
No i just remember it from that uchiha fap who used it

Dude, is not idealism is called somewhat in other opposed way :pick:

We talked about pregnancy and women desire to have kids as being apparently selfish.

Want other topic with your ideas? Make one to not spam here. I can share my oppinions about what you said in your thread.
"""""Where do you live mister? Utopia is a nice work ;-) """"""

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,957💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
No i am no arab.

Wow using slang is wrong?!?! Yeah roight mate
First i asked you to tell me where are you from not out of curiosity but because your pov is very odd for me. Idrc where exactly are you from.
You need to make an interesting discussion here, not to spam. I can't answer at silly posts. Also, forget about "mate" i am no mate with you.

• Haha
Reactions: TempleOvBlood

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
0💴
Awards
The urge to reproduce is instinctual, first and foremost.

Other than that; I, personally find it one of the most selfish things one can do. To reproduce. To bring a soul in this world as a means to give your own life more meaning. It's selfish to the core.
I'm having a hard time telling that to my girlfriend though. It's really important for women, especially.

And as someone else alrrady mentioned.. in a lot of cases, mainly depending on the culture, having children is like insurance for later. Despicable.