[Discussion] Why do women want to get pregnant?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this actually a troll thread?
Why do childless couples go through hell in order for an adoption agency to approve them? Its because the adoptive agency wants to ensure that the child will be put into a healthy home.

Answer me this if you can? Why doesn't this rule apply for the couples who are capable of having children? Just because they have the ability to give birth then we should allow it?

• Angry
Reactions: Rohan

Zemmi

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do childless couples go through hell in order for an adoption agency to approve them? Its because the adoptive agency wants to ensure that the child will be put into a healthy home.

Answer me this if you can? Why doesn't this rule apply for the couples who are capable of having children? Just because they have the ability to give birth then we should allow it?
Because the government should have zero say in what we do with our own bodies. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed. It's up to people to decide if they can take care of a child not the rest of the world or government or any other source.

It might be because I live in the states but this idea is just crazy to me. People get to choose how to live their lives, not the government.

Even if someone tried to implement such a ridiculous policy the problems it would cause would be unlimited because it's truly not something that can be regulated or controlled.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the government should have zero say in what we do with our own bodies. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed. It's up to people to decide if they can take care of a child not the rest of the world or government or any other source.

It might be because I live in the states but this idea is just crazy to me. People get to choose how to live their lives, not the government.

Even if someone tried to implement such a ridiculous policy the problems it would cause would be unlimited because it's truly not something that can be regulated or controlled.
Then why cant they just hand out children to couples who are incapable of having children? What is the difference between them and couples who can have children?
Why does the government get to control if a childless couple is fit to adopt a child but they don't control couples who can have children?

This is so unfair when you really think about it...

• Angry
Reactions: Rohan

Zemmi

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why cant they just hand out children to couples who are incapable of having children? What is the difference between them and couples who can have children?
Why does the government get to control if a childless couple is fit to adopt a child but they don't control couples who can have children?

Well I'm sorry to inform you life isn't fair. It's not like I do not get it my sister is not capable of having children and my heart breaks for her, she would make an excellent mom.

There is however a difference if a parent is capable of providing basic needs and is suitable the government has no business in taking their child. If a parent is unable to take care of their child or abusive the government does step in and take their kids for a good reason.

I'm not a professional in the field of adoption or fostering ect so I don't know why the process is the way it is, but I'm sure there is a lot of complicated reasons for it being that way including possible future of law suites from birth parents especially those who lost their children to no choice of their own, that they take extra measures to make sure all these children get the ideal home.

Reactions: Passerby

Michelle

Elite
Kin
5,996💸
Kumi
906💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You and your twisted ideas..
Have you considered surgically removing it?
The government should decide if a man and woman should have the child.
We cant risk women giving birth to babies for no proper reason other than "I want to start a family" or "omg babies!!!"
how can the governement choose this? this idea is against free will and humans rights.

Of course i can answer. Being genetically parents of a kid a change occurs in the mental state of normal persons, and this change gives them the need to protect their kid. It's also called feeling. Adoption doesn't bring a paternal feeling by default so an analysis for the future family is required.
Ask again what is not clear for you because i know my skills in english are not so good to explain my thoughts.

I answered above. I think i understand what bothers you, you thik at this unfairness. In before, persons who adopted kids abused them so the governement made the laws to can check the new adopting families and prevent abuses.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course i can answer. Being genetically parents of a kid a change occurs in the mental state of normal persons, and this change gives them the need to protect their kid. It's also called feeling.
Ask again what is not clear for you because i know my skills in english are not so good to explain my thoughts.
That is just your assumption though... you assume that the person would automatically love his or her biological kid.
What if the baby is born from rape? or incest? Or what if the baby is an accident? Then what?

I answered above. I think i understand what bothers you, you thik at this unfairness. In before, persons who adopted kids abused them so the governement made the laws to can check the new adopting families and prevent abuses.
Nope my problem is why women want babies for no particular reason? Its like they just wake up one day and say "I want a baby so bad!!"
Do you see men waking up one day and saying "Damn I want a baby so bad!"

Basically most women in from 2018 onward have babies without even being married! Something is clearly wrong here and someone has to step in and control it.

Michelle

Elite
Kin
5,996💸
Kumi
906💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is just your assumption though... you assume that the person would automatically love his or her biological kid.
What if the baby is born from rape? or incest? Or what if the baby is an accident? Then what?

Nope my problem is why women want babies for no particular reason? Its like they just wake up one day and say "I want a baby so bad!!"
Do you see men waking up one day and saying "Damn I want a baby so bad!"

Basically most women in from 2018 onward have babies without even being married! Something is clearly wrong here and someone has to step in and control it.
My assumption works for majority and for this i mean a large majority.
Women want babies because they carry them. Men don't have the maternal instinct. Is never a whim, i told you, but is hard to explain.
The fact that family who were the society base until now is not so reppresentative anymore and women are single parents more than in the past, this is indeed a problem but is not only women's problem, it belongs to both, men and women. And doesn't indicate the need to control births like it is an issue.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I come from a family of mostly females, six sisters in fact. When it comes to babies, its a natural instinct. They can literally wake up and want babies. The same thing with animals. No one teaches a small female puppy anything. But years down the road she has like 8 puppies. Why? It's a natural instinct to bear children and keep the bloodline going. Can something change their mind before they go through with it? Absolutely. Rape can cause a female to have PTSD and become a lesbian with a pure hatred of males. But having a thought about having children? I can guarantee you its crossed their mind, whether they go through with it or not.

Reactions: Michelle and Rohan

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,164💸
Kumi
506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If a woman wants to have a baby it is her choice. Who are we to force her to not have a baby? It is solely her decision alone.
Except it does indeed affect all of us when you really think about it. That baby will one day be "someone" in this society. That baby could very well grow up to be your worst enemy! This is why the government needs to psychologically evaluate parents and then give permission to have the baby or not.
Post automatically merged:

I come from a family of mostly females, six sisters in fact.
I am sorry to hear this.
When it comes to babies, its a natural instinct. They can literally wake up and want babies.
That's what I'm saying dude! There is something clearly wrong here. For women to randomly want babies it's just not right. Have your sisters ever been psychologically evaluated by a professional? I see living with so many females has confused your mind.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
5,022💸
Kumi
920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except it does indeed affect all of us when you really think about it. That baby will one day be "someone" in this society. That baby could very well grow up to be your worst enemy! This is why the government needs to psychologically evaluate parents and then give permission to have the baby or not.
Post automatically merged:

I am sorry to hear this.

That's what I'm saying dude! There is something clearly wrong here. For women to randomly want babies it's just not right. Have your sisters ever been psychologically evaluated by a professional? I see living with so many females have confused your mind.
If he becomes a bad person he will be punished. But as long as he does not do anything bad I see no problems.

You should look at this the other way also. That baby could end up being a great person who brings a lot of progress in human society. That is the optimistic viewpoint.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,413💸
Kumi
11,371💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aside from what's been stated already, quite a lot of women have children because their youtube recommendations or twitter feeds are bursting with videos of cute babies doing cute things, and so they want to have that for themselves & experience motherhood.​

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Elite
Kin
5,996💸
Kumi
906💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Passerby you don't see the forest for the trees.
Is not like any governement could know that Hitler's mother will have his kid as dictator for eg. to can say she cannot have kids.
And Rohan is right, how to make you or a governement know if from the mother you want to interdict this natural right don't come on earth a second Mozart?

These ideas of birth control have bad historical cases in totalitarian regimes, fascist and communist.
Both with very sad consequences for humanity. Read about nazi experiments on women and communist abortion interdiction, these are just two eg.

Also, a psychological evaluation can be misinterpreted and abuses can rise from such idea, bringing in society more chaos.
Insticts as maternal instinct are very important and what Imp said are very connected with it. If by looking at a little creature a woman want to become a mother that is her instinct who calls her not the ideea of being cool or trendy. You don't know what carrying a child and giving birth implies. I found out that birth pains are the worst that can be supported by a human body. Never underestimate a mother because you will never feel her pain all your life. Put this and the body modifications in 9 months plus a life of caring for her child and tell me where is the temptation of having a child just because.
And if what you say happens firstly, until the end of the pregnancy and the moment when she can hold her kid in her arms, the woman have all the time to develop that maternal instinct i've mentioned. If this is not happening means that she is broken inside and you don't have the right to judge her either because she can be a good mom afterwards as a thinking human being. So we have two chances of being good mothers: by instinct and by conscience.

Exception exists but these cannot become a rule.