[Discussion] Why do women want to get pregnant?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
677💸
Kumi
506💴
I just cant imagine how a women can wake up one day and just say "I want a baby"

I can understand wanting a child because you want a heir to leave behind your business/property or maybe you want your family name to live on but some women want a baby for no reason other than the sole purpose of wanting a baby.
And these days most women have babies without even being married!

Shanks

Elite
Kin
1,795💸
Kumi
935💴
Awards
Not specific in the end its nature . Mamy love to have a family raise them. Its all in fanatasy head of married people.

I cant tell you how happy we were when we had first child.

sunclan

Kin
138💸
Kumi
0💴
I think you're suffering from being a man, that's ok I'm too, we can't understand female things.

Anyway I think it's just basic instinct, and basic instinct tends to be rewarding since it's millennia worth of trial and correction.

Oh well, maybe it those things you learn when you're just that age.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
677💸
Kumi
506💴
Not specific in the end its nature . Mamy love to have a family raise them. Its all in fanatasy head of married people.

I cant tell you how happy we were when we had first child.
I think you're suffering from being a man, that's ok I'm too, we can't understand female things.

Anyway I think it's just basic instinct, and basic instinct tends to be rewarding since it's millennia worth of trial and correction.

Oh well, maybe it those things you learn when you're just that age.
Most women who become pregnant tend to be a "stay at home mom" and thus making them lazy women who contribute nothing towards society.
These type of women will argue and say "I am raising a child who will make society better bla bla bla" that's just a lazy excuse they make whenever they get called out for being lazy.

We should ban women from becoming pregnant if its for selfish reason like "omg babies are so cute I want one so bad!!"

Shanks

Elite
Kin
1,795💸
Kumi
935💴
Awards
Most women who become pregnant tend to be a "stay at home mom" and thus making them lazy women who contribute nothing towards society.
These type of women will argue and say "I am raising a child who will make society better bla bla bla" that's just a lazy excuse they make whenever they get called out for being lazy.

We should ban women from becoming pregnant if its for selfish reason like "omg babies are so cute I want one so bad!!"
Not everyone become stay at home. My wife goes to work.

I mean its their choice if they want to do full time parenting. I think it depends on mentality . In the current i see very few stay at home wife these days.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
1,408💸
Kumi
68💴

But they have contributed to society by supplying more society.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
787💸
Kumi
185💴
Awards
You mean why go through the difficulties of being pregnant to have a kid or to have a kid in general? Kids are cute and most people have a natural want to have a offspring and family it's a basic want most have that will go through the difficulties of pregnancy to have. Woman more than us guys have this want and pregnancy gives a special connection to the baby us guys can ever hope to understand.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
677💸
Kumi
506💴
But they have contributed to society by supplying more society.
This is what I am thinking...
You know how when childless couples try for adoption they have to go through a long procedure? The adoption agency will ensure that the couple is both financially and psychologically stable and then they will decide if they are ready for a child, This same rule should apply to everyone!
We should ban men from impregnating women until they have gotten permission to do so from the government or someone in some sort of authority. Can you imagine the many benefits that would happen if this rule is applied?
Post automatically merged:

I'm a single mom, I work a full time job. Zero regrets!!!
This is not about regrets. This is about wanting a baby for no damn reason other than the sole purpose of wanting baby.
At least you're still contributing to society...

Zemmi

Kin
96💸
Kumi
0💴
You know how when childless couples try for adoption they have to go through a long procedure? The adoption agency will ensure that the couple is both financially and psychologically stable and then they will decide if they are ready for a child, This same rule should apply to everyone!
We should ban men from impregnating women until they have gotten permission to do so from the government or someone in some sort of authority. Can you imagine the many benefits that would happen if this rule is applied?

This is not about regrets. This is about wanting a baby for no damn reason other than the sole purpose of wanting baby.
I will admit there are some women who have "babies" for dumb reason but that is a small group of people. I promise you little girls do not dream of growing up and being single moms. It something no one wants but things happens life happens, we make choices that effect our lives.

I would prefer to rock out as a single mom doing my thing like I have been doing for years, than have a man any part of my life that doesn't want the child or is very unhealthy for the child.

Women are far beyond strong and enduring. Many single moms like myself get up everyday work their butts off, put shelter, food and provide for their children and manage to parent. You are trying to judge an entire group of women for what a minority of us does. Some of the best moms and strongest people I know are single moms, managing not only to play mom but dad too.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
3,460💸
Kumi
6,036💴
Status
I just cant imagine how a women can wake up one day and just say "I want a baby"
No offense meant buddy., you're talking like as if your mom made you by accident.

We have uterus deal with it OP.

@Zemmi Keep being a super mom. :super:

Last edited:

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴

I can understand wanting a child because you want a heir to leave behind your business/property or maybe you want your family name to live on but some women want a baby for no reason other than the sole purpose of wanting a baby.
And these days most women have babies without even being married!
Ask your mom for her opinion and see what she says. I think that will help you best.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
787💸
Kumi
185💴
Awards

What are you saying it's really this simple you want a kid or you dont but if no one wanted to have kids you wouldn't exist.

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,958💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
Is hilarious for me to see that you think is that simple to want a baby and *poof you can have it.

Women want babies by instinct first. It's the easiest to understand this. Other reasons are just justifications usually and this instinct is not easy to verbalize.
From "i want" until "i have" the way is quite long and sometimes dangerous. If you think the reasons are random, that means you don't understand at all half of humanity. Feel free to read some books, since you can't practice this.

It's not like most of women don't work hard as moms and don't have a contribution to the society. Being envious because you think a mom who stays home is useless is a non mature way to see life. Talk with your mom and aunts and other women about their oppinion but in a serious way and without that tone you had in your speech. Women feel that as disrespect and you will not get actual answers. Change your pov, understand how pregnancy modifies women's body and see if a whim will make a woman to choose to have a baby. Women's desire to have a baby is beyond your understanding level rn unfortunately.

Btw I remember a similar thread with many good posts. You can read that too.

Reactions: cobe42 and Zemmi