Kin
46๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
:rofl: Have you guys seen this?

But seriously Why? I dont see wrong with a guy cooking and cleaning also, maybe even 50-60% of the time! Personally i enjoy cleaning. :shrug: just wondering why. And also there's risks to that..for example, this quote:

Good thing I don't let a girl I'm dating in the kitchen. I prefer doing the cooking. And for good reason. If you want something done right, do it yourself :p.

Last edited:

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you still don't understand that most guys do that just to mess with girls, it's a joke, i cook, i clean i have no problem with that, but sometimes it feels good to say a joke like that, and the memes are hilarious, so yeah for me it's just a matter of fun.

edit: that link led me to some funny s*it

shanee

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
haha its expression that was meant back in the back where the women's job was to cook, clean, and take care of the house/kids while the men worked on supporting the bills. its our generation that got it out of hand and making fun of women and it got out of hand.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Men are hunter gatherers. women are supposed to nurture cook and clean. its how to keep everything balanced. if the woman hunts and gathers then its the mans job to take care of home and he would be the one in the kitchen. point is, someone is out in the world getting things done and someone at home is getting things done. besides. girls are sexier in front of the stove

Status
Not open for further replies.