KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he was up to two tomoes and it helped him dodge an attack he did get ko'd by boulders so it can't be said that he was really exceptional
Now your just trumping around, did he fight the Boulder? Was he not clear until he went back to save kakashi? Nuff said, I’m just pointing out the obvious difference in his ability before and after the sharingan, which luckily enough considering the thread, shows him from being fodderized by a higher ranking normal nin, to fodderizing them, damn, that helped prove 2 of my points

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause for your average nin beating an uchiha and taking his eyes was probably usually impossible. It’s the same with the byakugan, it seems highly unlikely your average nin can pull it off. Like we know ao’s byakugan is a spoil of battle, but we don’t know what went down. Was it a one on one? Was it ao’s squad against one hyuga? Etc etc
I'd usually agree but.....eye gouging and swapping is eerily easy in the NV for some reason. Danzo didn't beat Shisui in a fight, he just caught him off-guard and ganked them.

You must be registered for see images

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That "Protect the eyes" things is BS. Just an excuse to enslave their own people. If the Hyuga cared about their eyes then why didn't the Main Branch give themselves the seal as well for protection? :lol

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd usually agree but.....eye gouging and swapping is eerily easy in the NV for some reason. Danzo didn't beat Shisui in a fight, he just caught him off-guard and ganked them.

You have a point, he did just pluck it out, Danzo wasn’t normal though, and it was an internal deal, i wish we knew more concrete facts about that encounter tbh, it almost seems like Shisui went to talk

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That "Protect the eyes" things is BS. Just an excuse to enslave their own people. If the Hyuga cared about their eyes then why didn't the Main Branch give themselves the seal as well for protection? :lol
Yes and no, the seal is eerily similar to the one used on Kaguya which tells me it might have been a practice Hamura wanted his descendants to never forget for the day someone tries to revive the RinneSharingan.

Unfortunately as you said, people used it as an excuse to enslave their own people, it could be they forgot the original pupose of the seal but it would also explain why they were never targeted by BZ like the Uchiha.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a point, he did just pluck it out, Danzo wasn’t normal though, and it was an internal deal, i wish we knew more concrete facts about that encounter tbh, it almost seems like Shisui went to talk
We have 3 adaptations of the scene (Ninja Storm exclusive animation, novel and anime) and they're pretty similar. Shisui is on his way to use Koto on Fugaku. Danzo knows his plans exactly and intercepts him on the path so that he never uses it on him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In some instance he used izanagi which makes more sense then losing it straight up

This is filler(adatation) in the novel Subaru an Aburame poisoned Shisui paralyzing him. Which allowed Danzo to steal the Sharingan eye there's no way he was matching Shisui in combat. Itachi got revenge by using Tsuki on the bugs then using Ama to slowly kill Subaru

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peaceful eras produces weak minded ninjas like Boruto.

War eras and hardships produce strong minded ninjas like Kakashi/Sasuke.

It's that simple.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is filler(adatation) in the novel Subaru an Aburame poisoned Shisui paralyzing him. Which allowed Danzo to steal the Sharingan eye there's no way he was matching Shisui in combat. Itachi got revenge by using Tsuki on the bugs then using Ama to slowly kill Subaru
Well damn, i haven’t read the novels but if that’s true it makes more sense than danzo just bum rushing him

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well damn, i haven’t read the novels but if that’s true it makes more sense than danzo just bum rushing him
Yeah it is. I'm surprised at bad touch yakushi he was bashing the Itachi's character from the novels in another thread. I'm wondering if he's even read the novels, had he read it he wouldn't have posted filler. Either that or it's slipped his mind(I highly doubt it).

The anime adaptation of all the novels is rubbish and way off in most cases, it doesnt do the novels any justice. Had they made the episodes like the novels most people would really enjoy them.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it is. I'm surprised at bad touch yakushi he was bashing the Itachi's character from the novels in another thread. I'm wondering if he's even read the novels, had he read it he wouldn't have posted filler. Either that or it's slipped his mind(I highly doubt it).

The anime adaptation of all the novels is rubbish and way off in most cases, it doesnt do the novels any justice. Had they made the episodes like the novels most people would really enjoy them.
Nah, just didn't come up. I'm not going to recite the whole novel, what do I look like, a blurb?

I've actually been complimenting them on the world-building they do, but sure- book basher. I don't have the same contempt you do for non-canon, so the fact the eye was taken at all was my point. You don't have to fully defeat a Uchiha in a big fight to get your hands on a sharingan etc. :)

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Because the Main dont go out on missions where there is risk. The Main hyuga who Ao's eye belonged to was a missing nin who left.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, my original post reads no different "danzo caught him unaware and ganked them". Suguru's involvement don't change that.

why are you so convinced i'm always out to get you? I'm fine talking Naruto and trying to be your friend :')
I never said you were out to get me in fact nothing in my last last post suggests as such. I was summarising your post so it was easily digestible. Your point is Danzo caught Shisui of guard and yanked the eye out, that isn't the case Subaru poisoned Shiusi paralyzing him, he was aware of what Danzo was doing. It didn't go down exactly as you made it out to be I was adding clarity to the portrayal.

I think we're cool I enjoy discussing Naruto with you as well. I've never viewed you as an adversary, have a good evening my fellow Briton.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said you were out to get me in fact nothing In my last last post suggests as such. I was summarising your post to it was easily digestible. Your point is Danzo caught Shisui of guard and yanked the eye out, that isn't the case Subaru poisoned Shiusi paralyzing him, he was aware of what Danzo was doing. It's didn't go down exactly as you made it out to be I was adding clarity to the portrayal.

I think we're cool I enjoy discussing Naruto with you as well. I've never viewed you as an adversary, have a good evening my fellow Briton.
Danzo planned to be there when Shisui was starting his Koto plan and caught him unawares. In the novel he used Subaru, yes (which I also consider my favourite version of events) but it's a detail and the event is largely the same. I said this in the first post, before it was really over-analysed.

The over-eagerness to correct is weird and uncomfortable, nobody needs to be one-upped here. It's NB. The novel and the game clip are both dope.