Who still haven't watched the new Naruto movie?

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't watched it yet, probably because Sakura plays a big role in this and Sasuke re-appears.

So, who else still haven't seen it yet? I would feel somewhat more comfortable to know that I'm not the only one.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's very little fanservice throughout the whole movie. Very little. And there's one moment that really made me think of you and your hatred for Sakura, and how you may be right about her... o_o

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm.. well it's nothing new, Sakura hits Naruto for being too close, but for some reason I felt that moment was extra brutal compared to other, more comical moments. You'll see when you watch it. You're not planning on skipping the movie altogether are you?

btw, Sakura never even realized Sasuke was there.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I find that Sakura doesn't have a great roll in the movie, can't even remember if she did something special and Hinata even less, unfortunally.
Yeah that moment that she hits Naruto when she wakes up was pretty cruel, still don't get it why she did it, he wasn't that close.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm.. well it's nothing new, Sakura hits Naruto for being too close, but for some reason I felt that moment was extra brutal compared to other, more comical moments. You'll see when you watch it. You're not planning on skipping the movie altogether are you?

btw, Sakura never even realized Sasuke was there.
Oh, it can't be worse than what she did in the first Shippuuden movie.

when Naruto made a remark to the princess, she kept beating him to a point where he started moaning in agony. And Naruto still wants to protect her, I don't get it.

I know it's not Kishi who writes these moments, in the manga she haven't hit him since he returned to Konoha after his training. But these movie/filler writers just love these unfunny moments, but it's pretty annoying really.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh...It was ok... Nothing special... And it kinda seemed to lack momentum... I don't know what it was about it but it really didn't ...to pull you in... maybe that's too much to ask

Genox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw It partially in Japanese, and I have no intention of watching it subbed...

p.s pssst, It's an another 40 minutes filler, but after the yuukimaru shit...
I would really advise u to keep it 4 really desperate times like when there's no manga,
or there's an alien invasion ...

Last edited:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't watched it yet, probably because Sakura plays a big role in this and Sasuke re-appears.

So, who else still haven't seen it yet? I would feel somewhat more comfortable to know that I'm not the only one.
Sakura plays a big role in this movie o_O !!!

Darn !!! I go watch it right now !!! o_O :overjoy:

No , I wont watch it , I saw few scenes and I didnt like it , for me its worse than Sora arc. :(

Monsters , freaks...zero tails...flying ninja...flying island...wth is that for ? :confused:

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura plays a big role in this movie o_O !!!

Darn !!! I go watch it right now !!! o_O :overjoy:

No , I wont watch it , I saw few scenes and I didnt like it , for me its worse than Sora arc. :(

Monsters , freaks...zero tails...flying ninja...flying island...wth is that for ? :confused:
Money.

Idk how well this movie did in Japan though.