Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara was able to beat Rock Lee with gates, so i think Gaara, but we still dont know how much Mitsuki's sagemode is strong or was it shown in the last episode... i'll make sure to watch it later.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are around equal. I'd give it to mitsuki since he beat shino. Even though shino was holding back but he is still a capable jonin. I expect current shino can dodge everything gaara has except if biju is released. In which case, i'd give it to gaara.

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM is another deal, Mitsuki is Orochimaru best experiment and Orochimaru is the guy kill Gaara father a Kazekage that use KKG magnet release. Wo this is no contest genin Gaara will be fodderize easily by Mitsuki name it if came in any form.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn't even serious against Shizuma lol

OT- I think at this point Mitsuki is the new Gary Stu (the new Itachi) of the series. Dude will never lose battle wise.
He was pinned down and almost impaled by his icicles. Without Boruto he was dead, for what reason would he not be serious again?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why on earth would you say that? He literally tried to kill Shizuma, proving he had killer intent yet he was stomped.
He also was defeated by Shino because their plan underestimated his insects, they worked underwater which helped him evade Mitsuki's suicidal Snake Lightning. He self-KO'd in that battle and was rescued by (you guessed it) Boruto again and then Shino too.

You must be registered for see images

He is powerful. He hasn't solo'd anybody.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally think boruto might just be if not stronger on complete par with mitsuki, once boruto can use his tenseigan a bit better then i'd say his gonna be the most powerful kid in the show. Now if were talking about whos the most powerful kid in boruto then its sarada for right now, as she can literally take out so many opponents and then can even hurt i'd say people on par with kakashi as seen with the shin arc.

You must be registered for see images

If were talking about the most powerful kid in the show entirely then i'd say naruto would be the most powerful, IF that is he goes into his nine tailed transformations. Kid gaara is just fodder, not really that powerful when you reference the original story, i'm not gonna reference shukaku because you never said shukaku so im not gonna reference it.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fillers and favoritism for ya. misrepresentation of someone's power/skills.
Your post has no relation to my post. Even if your selective denial only leads you to view the manga Mitsuki as the only existing one...he has no feats. Which is why everybody is obviously talking about the anime too.

And nope, was matched up against a bad opponent who pulled a good counter on him. Excuuuuses.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your post has no relation to my post. Even if your selective denial only leads you to view the manga Mitsuki as the only existing one...he has no feats. Which is why everybody is obviously talking about the anime too.

And nope, was matched up against a bad opponent who pulled a good counter on him. Excuuuuses.
Eh, I don't take it that seriously, bro.

I think that's YOUR self-denial. If it was worth accepting, then I'd just accept it. I think the animators do things at RANDOM, and make decisions based off of favoritism or personal preference.None of it makes sense.

Sarada has enhanced strength, but did you see how inferior she looked battling kakashi, no impact was made, just a bunch of weak 12 year old girl punches?That's SELECTIVE.You just can't really go based off of the anime, all the time.They just do shit, for no reason.

My post pretty much covers the whole issue, when it comes to the fillers.