Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that's YOUR self-denial. If it was worth accepting, then I'd just accept it. I think the animators do things at RANDOM, and make decisions based off of favoritism or personal preference.None of it makes sense.[/quote[

Woah, hot take- the guy who isn't denying a thing is in SELF-DENIAL. Way to throw my exact sentence back at me, impressive stuff.

Sarada has enhanced strength, but did you see how inferior she looked battling kakashi, no impact was made, just a bunch of weak 12 year old girl punches?That's SELECTIVE.You just can't really go based off of the anime, all the time.They just do shit, for no reason.
Sure I can. You're just trying to find excuses not to for authorial reasons you don't quite understand yourself :')

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM is another deal, Mitsuki is Orochimaru best experiment and Orochimaru is the guy kill Gaara father a Kazekage that use KKG magnet release. Wo this is no contest genin Gaara will be fodderize easily by Mitsuki name it if came in any form.
Lmfao you guys are crazy gaara when fighting kimimaru was still a genin

He stomps low to mid diff at best.. :|

You guys forget gaara is the youngest Kage for a reason he was just uber ****ing powerful