Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets say Nardo goes BSM and spams a few dozen kcm clones, before summoning ma and pa toad. If ma and pa begin to do the frog song, who could survive thru BSM Nardo's onslaught and the clones in time to stop the genjutsu from kicking in, and how would they do it?

Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Susanoo>Any bullshit naruto does. Naruto needs chakra too, so he can't spam that easily, and also Sasuke has Amaterasu. He will burn those frogs to death, with the Amaterasu Orb.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Susanoo>Any bullshit naruto does. Naruto needs chakra too, so he can't spam that easily, and also Sasuke has Amaterasu. He will burn those frogs to death, with the Amaterasu Orb.
Naruto has reserves comparable to Hashirama and he dodged raikages fastest punch, and he was fast enough to dodge Amaterasu, Sasuke would be caught in the genjutsu, Nardo would keep him in 1 spot due to continuous tbb and Sasuke won't be able to take down Susanoo, at that point the frogs genjutsu will shut him down. Sasuke won't be able to even look away from Nardo because if he does, rasengan would end him.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama. (runs)
Minato. (runs)
Hashirama. (gets hit with genjutsu but stops Naruto probs)
DSM Kabuto for sure.
Possibly Orochimaru.

I don't think i see anyone else surviving this, maybe current Madara, just maybe.

UchihaMifune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM TBB would obliterate susanoo. I don't know what manga youvè been reading but sasukes susanoo was almost broken by even the raikage, plus naruto is fast enough to easily dodge sasukes Amaterasu spam. Naruto>>>>Sasuke deal with it

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl please know just saying a random name doesn't mean shit if you can't explain how they survive, I could say konohamaru but we all know he can't do anything in this situation.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara-Shinra tensei, CT, or Madara just beasts cuz he is awesome
Nagato Shinra tensei, CT
Hashirama solos
Tobirama solos
Hiruzen beats with stick
Minato stomps HARD!!!
Would say Sasuke, but haters are in full force today so I'll leave him out to keep the peace.

Last edited: