Which would you rather have complete mastery of...

Legend Slayer

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan can do so many things , see chakra , copy techniques in an instant , susanoo , unique abilitys (eg. Kamui , amatarasu etc) , increases the users agility and speed... Truth seeking orbs are overrated.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth Seeking Orbs neg pretty much anything. They would probably even protect you from IT, though I'm not sure.
IT is nothing as long as you can avoid the moonlight from which it spreads, Sasuke's hawk wasn't caught in it so that means that it can be avoided, and I agree, TSB's are probably the most OP thing in NV imho. I hate how kishi gimped Naruto when Obito and Madara spammed them the entire time they had them.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan can do so many things , see chakra , copy techniques in an instant , susanoo , unique abilitys (eg. Kamui , amatarasu etc) , increases the users agility and speed... Truth seeking orbs are overrated.
TSB's pretty much take the properties of any element whenever the user wills it, they can be malleable or rigid, melt thru susanoo instantly, and can be used to channel onmyoudon. Obito used them to rid himself of amaterasu, TSB's are underrated if anything.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IT is nothing as long as you can avoid the moonlight from which it spreads, Sasuke's hawk wasn't caught in it so that means that it can be avoided, and I agree, TSB's are probably the most OP thing in NV imho. I hate how kishi gimped Naruto when Obito and Madara spammed them the entire time they had them.
Ikr there is a limitless amount of offensive and defensive maneuvers you could use with them yet Kishi just created more Rasengan variants and called it a day. He probably could have just wrapped the TSB around Sasuke and crushed him like a bag of chips.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke easily countered tsb and it doesn't stop genjutsu

Sharinnegan takes this
Last I checked Naruto was the only reason they bypassed obito's usage of the tech, and to have tsb's you're either a juubi jin or have rikudo chakra and all tailed beast anyways so genjutsu is a nonfactor barring IT, but if you had tsb mastery it's not like the caster would get the chance to use it.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikr there is a limitless amount of offensive and defensive maneuvers you could use with them yet Kishi just created more Rasengan variants and called it a day. He probably could have just wrapped the TSB around Sasuke and crushed him like a bag of chips.
Yeah man, obito pretty much had liquid dust release and each of his tsb's were like friggin nukes that could even be attached to ppl like he did Minato, and Madara... He was pretty much untouchable and it took a joint effort of Kamui, FTG, and the 8 gates just to remove them from play. I seriously hope we get to see Naruto utilize them to their full potential because it was so anticlimactic to see him going for rasenshurikens instead of using his tsb's.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah man, obito pretty much had liquid dust release and each of his tsb's were like friggin nukes that could even be attached to ppl like he did Minato, and Madara... He was pretty much untouchable and it took a joint effort of Kamui, FTG, and the 8 gates just to remove them from play. I seriously hope we get to see Naruto utilize them to their full potential because it was so anticlimactic to see him going for rasenshurikens instead of using his tsb's.
Yea that was an amazing chapter, Kishi could have had Naruto use the TSB shield too! @Bold: Dude you just had to remind me of that Lol I was expecting to see a TSB nuke or something and instead we get that. Not that it didn't look good it was just more simplistic. After discussing it, gonna say that TSB Mastery would be much more deadly then Sharinnegan Mastery.

Yes it is! Stop ruining my dreams man!

You must be registered for see images

Damn you Spiderman!
You must be registered for see images