Which Devil Fruit do you want to Possess, and why ?

What kind of fruit?

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which Devil Fruit do you want to Possess, and why ?

* Logia (Elemental power)

* Zoan (Animal transformation)

* Paramecia (super-human power to affect body or environment)

I would like Aokiji's fruit "Hie Hie No Mi" (ice fruit). Turn people into ice, slow painful deaths, shatter them, ice spears, riding a bike on the ocean, phase through attacks.

Tyken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Japanese Name: Mera Mera no Mi
English Name: Flame-Flame Fruit (Viz Media, FUNimation),
Flare-Flare Fruit (4Kids)
Meaning: Mera Mera is the sound fire makes.
Type: Logia

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it would take Pika Pika no Mi

Logia-type Devil Fruit Making you a "Light Man". also i could move at the speed of light
wich means nobody could be faster than me

You must be registered for see images

Like Kizaru​

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would probably get the yuki yuki no mi logia DF just for fun (yukis=snow)

but in all seriousness i would want a mythical zoan like marco but instead of phoenix, dragon
but i dunno if monkey d dragon has this already

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummmmmm i think lightning is faster than light or the same dunno just saying
I think you should check your physics, light is the fastest thing that there exists. Light goes at something like 300 000 km/sec

Lightning has different kinds of speeds in it's making, but its max isn't even half of the light.

Light is the fastest thing that exists, there's even a theory that suggest that, if you go faster, you're sucked into a darkhole or something like that.

It's certainly one of the coolest and strongest devil fruits in OP, that's why I'm so pissed that an idiot like Kizaru has it -_-

Last edited:

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you should check your physics, light is the fastest thing that there exists. Light goes at something like 300 000 km/sec

Lightning has different kinds of speeds in it's making, but its max isn't even half of the light.

Light is the fastest thing that exists, there's even a theory that suggest that, if you go faster, you're sucked into a darkhole or something like that.

It's certainly one of the coolest and strongest devil fruits in OP, that's why I'm so pissed an idiot like Kizaru has it -_-
sorry my bad

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's certainly one of the coolest and strongest devil fruits in OP, that's why I'm so pissed that an idiot like Kizaru has it -_-
thanks for explaning it to him so perfectly :D

its really to powerful ability

1. hes the fastest man in whole manga
2. he can use light as laser and even nuke
3. his logia
4. he can easly defeat BlackBear couse Light kills Darkness
5. and hes Golden Suit is outstanding

with those abilitys i would run my own little country somewhere in the bahamas :D