Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
some may disagree, but I think that kishi will keep itachi alive long enough for sasuke to become good again, and they will then meet, and it will be their last moments to have any words, I think he will try to make it a touching moment. I believe this is one of the reasons he brought itachi back.

edit: and itachi will end it with something like "see you sasuke" and then all the viewers/readers will break out crying

Last edited:

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i feel sasuke will see itachi die again or almost going to die from kabuto or his 6 coffin and get piss and itachi will tell him something that will soften sasuke heart a bit(BEFORE HE FIGHT NARUTO).Sasuke will weaken kabuto and escape and he will bounce up to naruto then they will battle.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that Sasuke and Itachi will unfortunately not meet. For one, if they were to; it may disrupt the "fated fight" with Naruto. Unless Kishi is deciding to take a different route which would be something different and I wouldn't mind it at all seeing as they should both join together against Madara instead. Although, I do hope they do encounter one another therefore Itachi could have a chance begin healing his wounded brother.​

esabo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
some may disagree, but I think that kishi will keep itachi alive long enough for sasuke to become good again, and they will then meet, and it will be their last moments to have any words, I think he will try to make it a touching moment. I believe this is one of the reasons he brought itachi back.

edit: and itachi will end it with something like "see you sasuke" and then all the viewers/readers will break out crying
you are absolutely right

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow you people actually ignored itachis request to naruto, itachi doesnt want to get involved anymore because he failed the first time and now he thinks naruto is the biggest hope to either ending him or turning him good. their will be no itachi and sasuke meeting unfortunatley , lets be realistic and not fantasise on a level where we assume its actually going to happen.

thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow you people actually ignored itachis request to naruto, itachi doesnt want to get involved anymore because he failed the first time and now he thinks naruto is the biggest hope to either ending him or turning him good. their will be no itachi and sasuke meeting unfortunatley , lets be realistic and not fantasise on a level where we assume its actually going to happen.
boss

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi is the one thing besides Naruto who can spark some light back into Sasuke. Just the sight of his older brother again could be enough to bring tears. One thing for sure is that if Sasuke meets Itachi again he won't be angry. Maybe afterwards towards Kabuto, but not initially anyways. Anger will be the last thing he feels. It's going to be a touching and almost sad reunion. With a true older brother to younger brother talk