Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi said in an interview awhile back that Itachi was suffering from some type of heart illness before shippudden and during shippudden he was starting to die from it. During his fight with Sasuke, Itachi grabs his chest with his left hand while coughing up blood after he used Ama(I think). So that confirms that something was wrong with his heart. Also I remember either Kisame or Zetsu said something about Itachi not taking his meds right before the fight with Sasuke.

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo... And the other elders.

Conspiracy kill the clan then itachi because he could possibly spray them (tmz dey ass) and was to strong for them and their men to face so bam! poison him.

Last edited:

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe activating the ms at the tender age of 13 isnt good at all because of the toll it takes on its user. Amaterasu and tsukuyomi alone takes a toll, but with susanoo aswell thats alot of power for a 13 year old to unlock and i guess his young body couldnt handle such power
Nah, that's not it. It's too rational..lol. Things can't make that much sense. But I guess it'll come to light sooner or later.