JakeLife510

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just hypothetical what if scenario.

Sasuke was the Kyuubi Jinchuriki with access to Tailed Beast Mode, TBB, Rasengan, Sage Mode, Wind etc.
Naruto was a Uchiha with Sharingan, MS, EMS, Amertasu, Sussano, Fire Lightening etc.

So my question is? How would they differ in using abilities? Who would win out of the two? Would previous battles have had different outcomes?
Pain vs Naruto
Itachi vs Sasuke

Again were only looking at a power swap.
No story elements affecting thier character.
They just switched abilities.
REMEMBER "WHAT IF?" SCENARIO

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: leafeater

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm id say naruto would have done better in some situations but lost against pain, same with sasuke... in fact hed have lost to orochimaru and definitely lose against itachi

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple, Naruto would then be the *** that everyone wants Sasuke to beat, and I'd be worried about Naruto possibly beating sasuke

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wouldn't be able to control the Nine-tails as well as Naruto can. If their powers were swapped it would only benefit Naruto since he has the will of fire, not the will of mass murder and all around douche-baggery.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Think about it without the Kyuubi Naruto has vast chakra reserves so he can use Susano'o a hell of a lot longer than we have seen Sasuke use it..... plus if trained properly he could have a kick ass MS and I.m pretty sure Kakashi could give it to him I mean he gave himself it.... Kakashi and Naruto a Sharingan team would be kick ass O_O

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it without the Kyuubi Naruto has vast chakra reserves so he can use Susano'o a hell of a lot longer than we have seen Sasuke use it..... plus if trained properly he could have a kick ass MS and I.m pretty sure Kakashi could give it to him I mean he gave himself it.... Kakashi and Naruto a Sharingan team would be kick ass O_O
No in this guy's post Sasuke is the jinchurikki and Naruto is not. Literally just take out all of their abilities and switch them. Basically same bodies different personalities.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No in this guy's post Sasuke is the jinchurikki and Naruto is not. Literally just take out all of their abilities and switch them. Basically same bodies different personalities.
Without the Kyuubi he wouldn't need to waste his chakra suppressing it so he would have more chakra... O_O where in my post did I state anything that was wrong or invalid please I would like to know where I ****ed up...... and they keep their personalities they just switch powers.... O_O

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto looks like a serial kiler and Sasuke looks like a shroom dealer in that picture. Now I know why each got their respective powers, lol. :D

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.......... Naruto would turn out like Obito.
Sasuke would be like Gara..

Pain would not come after Naruto at all but will go after Sasuke.. Th personalities are same. so sasuke gets pwned without talk no jutsu. Nagato won't waste chakra on Konoha and won't commit suicide. Madara would get his moon's eye plan complete.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without the Kyuubi he wouldn't need to waste his chakra suppressing it so he would have more chakra... O_O where in my post did I state anything that was wrong or invalid please I would like to know where I ****ed up...... and they keep their personalities they just switch powers.... O_O
Well I didn't read without, I misread it and saw with the kyuubi. Either way the original poster said to switch all of their abilities, thus their chakra as well, so Naruto would not have that large chakra reserve he would have Sasuke's chakra level.

But the thread creator said if Naruto was an Uchiha and Sasuke the Uzumaki, so they have none of their same abilities just the same personalities.

Last edited:

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok it is hard to keep the storyline with their powers swapped but:
-Gaara would still be evil (Sasuke would have beat him, but he doesn't have Talk no jutsu)
-Naruto would have lost to Nagato
-Sasuke wouldn't have killed Itachi
-Sasuke would have lost to Oro
-Sasuke would have lost to Danzo
-Naruto wouldn't have killed Kakuzu