Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed it. As most people think, It should be replaced for the main series...But it obviously won't happen Zzz

I just hate how it was so rushed and that I won't blame the series for. 4 episodes is not enough to complete nostalgia :dafq:

But you can't go wrong with this. :cool:

[video=youtube;C35dwH4vce8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35dwH4vce8[/video]

Reactions: Joker

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a plesant experience and i do hope they futurely animate the journey of Ethan...or maybe Gold, if you prefer the name that is...

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was epic! but as you said, too bad they made it so quick, would've loved to see more of it! especially some parts, even more of the elite four.

X and Y is doing pretty good so far (The 7 episodes i've seen)

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was epic! but as you said, too bad they made it so quick, would've loved to see more of it! especially some parts, even more of the elite four.

X and Y is doing pretty good so far (The 7 episodes i've seen)
Ash is maturing...getting a girl and all....I'm proud of him
You must be registered for see images

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They should make one more episode explaining why he's on Mt.Silver. I know it's for training purposes and there is an emotional reason too.

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I know, they saw how much Money Pokemon was making. & So Ash & the Pokemon Series you see today (Anime) was made as A mere cash cow...
The Anime isn't even making too much money anymore (Wouldn't say that for XY), The only money they're getting is from the games..Zzz

LitAquarius

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Anime isn't even making too much money anymore (Wouldn't say that for XY), The only money they're getting is from the games..Zzz
Yeah, I know. anyway guess I'm still salty because I just want to see PA animated. LOL!, BTW This scan. :cool:
You must be registered for see images