Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off the top of my head; Kurama clan, Iburi clan, Uzumaki clan, Sarutobi clan, and Hoshigaki/Hozuki clans. I'd love for any one of these clans to get more development. We know there are Uzumaki scattered all over the Ninja World, and yet we haven't been introduced to many. The Kurama clan and Iburi clan were interesting, but they sort of faded into obscurity. I'd like to see more from the Hoshigaki and Hozuki clans as a whole.​

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Off the top of my head; Kurama clan, Iburi clan, Uzumaki clan, Sarutobi clan, and Hoshigaki/Hozuki clans. I'd love for any one of these clans to get more development. We know there are Uzumaki scattered all over the Ninja World, and yet we haven't been introduced to many. The Kurama clan and Iburi clan were interesting, but they sort of faded into obscurity. I'd like to see more from the Hoshigaki and Hozuki clans as a whole.​
I don't know if there's much to learn about the sarutobi but interested know why sasuke sarutobi was a legend

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Hyuuga - They need more abilities than just gentle fist related stuff and they need some byakugan upgrades (jougan has yet to be explained) I also wonder about when they first split from Hamura and the Otsutsuki clan.

2. Otsutsuki - I can't wait to learn more about the main Otsutsuki clan and their power and society.

3. Senju
4. Uzumaki
5. Kaguya clan.

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if there's much to learn about the sarutobi but interested know why sasuke sarutobi was a legend
It's not a matter of learning about them but rather expanding on what's already there. We see characters here and there (Asuma, Konohamaru, Mirai), but I'd love to know what kind of environment there clan has. The only clan we've seen to this degree was the Uchiha clan, the episodes of Sasuke's childhood showing the everyday life of the Uchiha and what their lifestyle is like. A lot of the clans need this kind of insight and development, to be honest But the writers are often more focused with the main characters rather than World Building.

Edit: We've seen a fair amount of the Hyuga clan too, from episodes of Neji/Hinata's childhood.

Last edited:
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarutobi, Hatake, Hyuga and Uzumaki need more significant characters. In the case if the Sarutobi and Hatake a more indepth history would be nice, seeing the spotlight on some non-dojutsu clans would be nice

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ino's clan is possibly stronger than the Hyugga and could rival the Uchiha if they trained in combat.
Yamanaca Telepathy > Precog. Actually I take that back, because ninja probably have muscle memory.
But Ino could theoretically read her opponent's mind to avoid their moves.

Reactions: Paradox Uchiha