Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

This was the last technique that I learned. I was in the middle of learning the following technique when my Lightning training ceased.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I want you to use the following template when I'm training you.

I focus my chakra into my body, etc etc.

Advantages for this jutsu;
- Advantage 1
-Advantage 2

Disadvantage for this jutsu:
-Disadvantage 1
-Disadvantage 2

Obviously, there can be more than 2.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

First, create a field of water under this clone - poof - next, focus raiton chakra in the ground and let it manifest in the water, shocking the clone. Obviously, you can see the advantages to this.

Go!

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I pause, observing a small section of the ground underneath your clone as I begin focusing Suiton chakra onto the surface. I spread the Suiton chakra over this area, making it a relatively thin chakra sheet, as I reinforce its shape by focusing more chakra, forming a sort of small shell around the sheet. Making a great effort to hold the shape of the Suiton chakra and its shell, I then begin to focus Raiton chakra into the ground directly beneath it, focusing the Raiton as a relatively small amount as to make the dual-element manipulation less strenuous. With one motion I quickly cause the Suiton chakra to materialize into water, dispersing the shell, causing a puddle of water to splash down around the clone's feet as I follow up with another motion, materializing the Raiton into a small amount of lightning, that I quickly manipulate upwards, paying little attention to shape manipulation, as I release my hold on it entirely as it enters the water, conducting into it.*

Advantage: Assuming the speed of this technique in the game is the same speed at which this technique is performed on NB, it's speed and lack of handseals are definite advantage.

Advantage: Perhaps one could claim that this technique carries slightly greater power than that of a normal B-rank because of it involving a combination of two elements.

Disadvantage: Should the opponent be capable of reacting to the attack, he could use a downward wind technique to cause the water to fly out in a multi-directional splash. Though, it's debatable whether or not the Raiton would be conducting through the wind attack could be performed before it/the wind would cancel out the Raiton's effects.

Disadvantage: Err.. I assume it can't be used on an opponent who is flying. Though, if they are riding atop of summon, perhaps it still could be..

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice job. It's definitely hard to avoid this technique properly (without discussion that is).

Another advantage is that the elemental combination makes any Doton defense against the water of this attack useless, due to the electricity that is surging through it.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Generate Raiton chakra in your hand and manipulate it so that you can whip it around to attack your opponent. Try it out on my clone

-poof-

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I raise both of my arms, extending them forward somewhat, placing my hands a few inches apart from one another. I focus a coat of chakra over my hands and forearms as to protect them as I then begin to focus a ball of Raiton chakra in between them. I continue to apply more Raiton chakra to the ball as I constantly condense its form, causing a sort of pressure to build. I begin to pull my hands apart, stretching the condensed form and apply more shape manipulation, causing it to appear to start thinning slightly as my hands move farther apart. I then begin to release my hold on the Raiton's shape enough to separate it into two short, tendril-like forms, each with a large amount of condensed lightning within them. I then raise my arms upwards, swinging my hands back as I release my hold on the condensation of chakra and focus more on shape manipulation, causing the tendrils to elongate significantly as they swing back. I then throw my hands forward in a downward arc, causing the tendrils to fly downward in a whip-like fashion on your clone.*

Advantage: Another technique that doesn't require seals. The speed at which is can be initiated makes it a desirable technique.

Advantage: When used it short range, it can be effective in mid-taijutsu, as it can stay on par with any backward dodging techniques because of its ability to extend to mid-range.

Disadvantage: Does not leave the hands free for forming handseals, should fast response be necessary.

Disadvantage: Is somewhat lackluster, as it does not actually have any aspects that are tornado-esque.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only extending it, but also moving it around is an advantage. Note the wording "whip around"; this indicates several directions it can be "whipped" around at.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

This technique is used by Kakashi against Pein. He uses Raiton chakra and changed the shape, creating a hound-like creature to attack. Note that you need to have the string of lightning attached to your hand in order to keep this attack going.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*After forming a protective layer of chakra over my right hand, I raise that hand to the level of my diaphragm. I then proceed to focus a large amount of Raiton chakra into the area in front of me, condensing all of it around my hand. I then raise that hand above my head before swinging it forward, releasing the Raiton chakra outward, turning it into raw lightning. As this occurs, I quickly manipulate the shape of the lightning as it starts it's forward movement extending from my hand, forming a basic shape of four legs, a somewhat long, cylindrical body, and a head-esque mass. As it nears your clone, I form unnecessary eye, ear, and snout-like structures on the head while simultaneously creating a large opening just underneath the snout, forming jagged, tooth-like structures along the edges of the opening, essentialy forming a mouth on the mass of lightning. As it reaches your clone, it bites down onto it, shocking it as it then loses its shape and flies wildly as unmanipulated lightning while the trail from my hand dissipates.*

Advantage: Requires no hand seals. Speed aspect. >_>

Advantage: Has the capability to be moved strategically, unlike most attacks.

Disadvantage: One could claim that the ridiculous detail put into the appearance of the beast could be time-consuming.

Disadvantage: Does not leave the hands free for handseals, should it be necessary to make them as a response to an incoming attack.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good good.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

One of the most commonly used B-rank lightning attacks.

A spear shot out of the users mouth, directed at the enemy or multiple enemies, considering it can branch out into several smaller beams.

Look at the Kakuzu vs Kakashi fight, and you'll see the lightning Mask doing this. It seems as if you can control it, though I'm not sure you can in the RP, as I've never seen anyone utilize it that way.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus a protective layer of chakra on the interior of my mouth as I perform one handseal. I begin to focus a mass of Raiton chakra into my mouth, applying a constant flow of Raiton to that area, allowing some pressure to build. I open my mouth creating a short, tube-like track for the coming attack to follow as I turn the first part of my Raiton mass into lightning, allowing it to follow the track of chakra in front of my mouth, causing it to fly forward. As this happens, I quickly shape the head of it into a point with a wide, triangular head. I allow the rest of the chakra that I had built up to be used to fuel the lightning spear, making it elongate as it travels. During mid travel, I manipulate the head to separate into many smaller spears of lightning that each travel in their own directions before converging on your clone.*

Advantage: Single Seal. Speed aspect.

Advantage: Leaves the hands free for handseals, should they be needed for response.

Disadvantage: May cause you to lose sight of the opponent because of the light that is given off.

Disadvantage: Would definitely block vision of what is directly below the spear, leaving you open to Doton attacks.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also take not that you would have to keep track of the opponent when you try to increase the number of spears that branch of from it, leaving you open for surprise attacks, though I think that is what you meant beforehand.

Good job!

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Hardly requires my help. Do the hand seal for a regular Kage Bushin, though use lightning chakra instead.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I close my eyes, reflecting on all knowledge that I have of my physical features. I begin to focus weak Raiton chakra throughout my entire body, filling my body to the brim, using my skin as a boundary for the chakra, essentially using the interior of my skin as a mold. I then make a handseal project the Raiton chakra forward and out of my body so that a near perfect, three-dimensional representation of my silhouette stands in front of me. I quickly manipulate this mass of chakra to accurately portray facial structure as well as other as well as with appendages as I simultaneously focus more Raiton chakra into it to raise the level of power of the Raiton to a more moderate level. I then, using the basis of the E-ranked illusion-clone technique, I fit the illusion of my appearance on top of the chakra mass, tethering it to it in order to make it completely aesthetically similar to me.*

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O. Looks like a Michaelangelo!

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Start out by performing the Ram hand seal. Then manipulate your chakra and send it in the sky by raising one hand up. By doing this, you will trigger the lightning made by your chakra to shock the opponent :).

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I form the Ram seal as I focus a protective layer of chakra over the interior of my network in the vicinity of my right arm. Still holding the seal, I focus Raiton chakra throughout that area of my network, being careful not to lose my hold on my protective chakra as I then raise that arm upward. I open my hand, facing my palm to the sky as I focus the Raiton chakra to begin flowing to that point, turning it into Lightning as it reaches that point. As all of the lightning reaches the clouds, I convert it back into Raiton chakra and cause it to travel above your clone before converting it back into lightning, causing it to fly downward as a lightning bolt, hitting your clone.*
x_x

Advantage: Could be a good surprise attack if the enemy does not see you perform it.

Advantage: As no one can really know for sure what this technique really does, you can claim to a myriad of different things with it. >_>

Disadvantage: No one knows what this technique really does. >_<

Disadvantage: Requires you to perform a task before the actual attack takes place.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it's very unclear indeed. ._.

Alright, A-ranks now. You'll be using these mostly in my opinion, together with the S-rank and some B-rank. Attention is required.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

One of the most spammed justus in the series (second only to Rasengan, right?)

Start out by focussing and compressing a large amount of Lightning Chakra in your hand. The effect would be obvious; a destructive force in a small form. Go at your opponent at a high speed, and thrust it into him/her. Don't forget to keep the chakra compressed and "solid" (lightning can't be solid, but you get the general notion of what I mean).