[ Villain Special ] Behind the Shadows, Fang Enter!

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
67💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Shawn crossed his right leg over his leg and swayed it steadily while he listened to the proposition the underworld broker had to offer. Of course, it included the promises of wealth, fortune, and resources but Shawn thought the criminal was holding back. Perhaps a cultural behavior of this domain, but the young executive felt as if this was not the best offer the villain could deliver. Not the slightest, especially considering the Fang Organization was wealthy enough to outlast dozens of generations if each executive chose to cease their work contributions. Shawn didn’t take it as an insult, however.

“Let me be clear. You want the technology we possess in exchange for a footprint in the world of the villains?”

“Someone of your disposition surely does not cater to the nonsense verbiage of heroes and villains?”

“No, I honestly do not care but my constituents and public backing may.”

“Discretion has always been a priority of mine, Mr. Holister.”

“Ahhh, and legacy has always been ours. The technology you seek from us will not go unnoticed. I am sure you know that?”

Silence befall the room once more. Mister Five Finger understood very well that access to NEXT Biometrics technology would incriminate Fang. Public knowledge credited some of the executives of this shadow organization, which was already rumored to exist within California. Whenever Zeus would make her move, the Hero Association would target Fang but the underworld broker held no sympathy for them. It was rather fortunate that this organization possessed a business man of Shawn’s caliber.

“Ah yes, I am aware. If what I offer is not worth the risk, then what is it that you request?”

“Is it not you that requested us?”

Some of the executives began to chatter among themselves, visibly becoming anxious and others rustled. Indeed, it was the villain that summoned them, but the broker believed he understood the nature of man. Nobody would dare risk their lives, regardless of who they thought themselves to be, if said person did not believe there was something worthwhile to gain. When those executive members chattered, the broker simply continued to stare at Shawn.

“Why do you want our technology? Excuse me if I am wrong but your name is very suggestive, to say the least.”

“Only those wanting early death go stomping in people’s backyards unwanted. Besides…..Creating enemies is not a priority of mine, the Hero Association is already a handful.”

“You did not answer my question?”

“Does it matter?”

“Of course, it matters! We have already risked out reputations trying to…”

“What is our reputation, you say Mr. Cole?”

After Shawn spoke that quick retort, all the executives would abruptly speak. Each one placed their entire life’s earnings and work into the formation and maintenance of this organization, so none of them took lightly about the reputation they established. The executives all looked at the young leader while the pupil in their eyes went completely white, devoid of life almost. The one that committed to the recent outburst towards Mr. Five Finger apologized while the others simply silenced themselves.

“Impressive, Mr. Holister.”

“While thank you, but yes Mr. Five. That answer does matter and I hope we have become acquainted enough to not lie?”

Phase III ( Part III ) + ( 24HRs )
→ Detonate Ignored Hotshot's Comments. The only knowledge that someone of his status would gain is the information spoken aloud in this meeting. He intended to speak of nothing else, so patience was key.​

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,035💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards

Shawn crossed his right leg over his leg and swayed it steadily while he listened to the proposition the underworld broker had to offer. Of course, it included the promises of wealth, fortune, and resources but Shawn thought the criminal was holding back. Perhaps a cultural behavior of this domain, but the young executive felt as if this was not the best offer the villain could deliver. Not the slightest, especially considering the Fang Organization was wealthy enough to outlast dozens of generations if each executive chose to cease their work contributions. Shawn didn’t take it as an insult, however.
“Let me be clear. You want the technology we possess in exchange for a footprint in the world of the villains?”
“Someone of your disposition surely does not cater to the nonsense verbiage of heroes and villains?”
“No, I honestly do not care but my constituents and public backing may.”
“Discretion has always been a priority of mine, Mr. Holister.”
“Ahhh, and legacy has always been ours. The technology you seek from us will not go unnoticed. I am sure you know that?”
Silence befall the room once more. Mister Five Finger understood very well that access to NEXT Biometrics technology would incriminate Fang. Public knowledge credited some of the executives of this shadow organization, which was already rumored to exist within California. Whenever Zeus would make her move, the Hero Association would target Fang but the underworld broker held no sympathy for them. It was rather fortunate that this organization possessed a business man of Shawn’s caliber.
“Ah yes, I am aware. If what I offer is not worth the risk, then what is it that you request?”
“Is it not you that requested us?”
Some of the executives began to chatter among themselves, visibly becoming anxious and others rustled. Indeed, it was the villain that summoned them, but the broker believed he understood the nature of man. Nobody would dare risk their lives, regardless of who they thought themselves to be, if said person did not believe there was something worthwhile to gain. When those executive members chattered, the broker simply continued to stare at Shawn.
“Why do you want our technology? Excuse me if I am wrong but your name is very suggestive, to say the least.”
“Only those wanting early death go stomping in people’s backyards unwanted. Besides…..Creating enemies is not a priority of mine, the Hero Association is already a handful.”
“You did not answer my question?”
“Does it matter?”
“Of course, it matters! We have already risked out reputations trying to…”
“What is our reputation, you say Mr. Cole?”
After Shawn spoke that quick retort, all the executives would abruptly speak. Each one placed their entire life’s earnings and work into the formation and maintenance of this organization, so none of them took lightly about the reputation they established. The executives all looked at the young leader while the pupil in their eyes went completely white, devoid of life almost. The one that committed to the recent outburst towards Mr. Five Finger apologized while the others simply silenced themselves.
“Impressive, Mr. Holister.”
“While thank you, but yes Mr. Five. That answer does matter and I hope we have become acquainted enough to not lie?”

Phase III ( Part III ) + ( 24HRs )
→ Detonate Ignored Hotshot's Comments. The only knowledge that someone of his status would gain is the information spoken aloud in this meeting. He intended to speak of nothing else, so patience was key.
Silence......

The lack of feedback for such a long time had made Endeavor grow impatient. He had been left in this sewer for such a long amount of time, with no direction and no instruction. Had everyone on the mission perished? Where they in some sort of battle that had rendered their communication devices destroyed?

Endeavor slammed his hand on a table, not breaking anything as he was capable of doing with his considerable power, but loud enough to let listeners know he had performed such an action.

Damn!

Endeavor would utter at the thought of his comrades falling. Thinking of comrades, Endeavor tries to locate Azari, hoping that he was in a position to speak on updates that were relevant and that had happened in the ages he'd be in his prison of sewage. He would broadcast this next mission to the new and unknown figure in the Sector Rig, Biohazard. Perhaps this was a new codename for the young Azari.

Azari! Are there any relevant updates to the mission at large?

Surely this person was Azari, because he was the only other person to come with Endeavor.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
201💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah followed beside Arson, somewhat confused. He still thought about the way five finger looked at him, extremely bothered by it. Either way, a job needed to be done. He decided to sit back and listen as opposed to worrying too much about anything else. As everyone got settled in, Jeremiah's eyebrow was raised. The executives of fang all looked so polish. They looked like business executives as opposed to executives of a crime syndicate. But he knew better than to judge a book by its cover.

As the meeting progresses, Jeremiah hears what five and Shawn go back and forth. Hearing the executives speak so boldly about who they are and what they do was intriguing. These definitely were not the same people that came to the black market looking for weaponry of course. However, in the midst of the meeting, he could hear someone over the communication line speaking. He had no idea who this person, his voice wasn't recognizable, but also he called for someone named Azari?

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
67💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why did Mister Five Finger want Fang’s technology? They were the leading hand in innovative technology. Simply put, they were partly responsible for the advancement in the field of science and engineering, thus one of the creditors for the evolution of the western civilization. Rumored spoke about their ability to create functioning Nano-technology, something often considered a troupe of science-fiction novels. Shawn Holister had done his homework it seems, so lying about something like this seemed foolish. At some points in the negotiation, respect was needed to obtain the best deal – not so much as leverage.

“The Fang Organization’s strives in science and engineering has placed them as the captain of the train in the conversation of evolution. In my pursuit of dominance, I am aiming to take down the Olympians.”

“Take down the Olympians?”

The executives shockingly were not taken back by the audacity of the comment, all of them but Shawn remain staring at the underworld broker with eyes void of emotional or life at that matter. They gave the premise that they were dazed or turned into mindless slaves. Shawn began to laugh however at the declaration. To his knowledge, the Olympians were the most fearsome villains to walk North America but Leona and the Hero Association could defeat them. That famous battle was credited for ending villainy in entirety.

“I thought I asked you not to lie.”

“Who is lying Mr. Holister? I speak the truth.”

“The Olympians? You mean the words who got their ass kicked and are currently eating on prison food?”

“Are you aware of the recent Silicon Asylum breakout?”

“Yes, Fang was actually contacted to help reinforce the security there. Of course, with the technology that Fang produces.”

“Well, some of the villains to escape are quite the nuisance. Something very valuable in my world Shawn is that information can be equal currency to actual wealth.”

“Hmmm, continue with the lesson Mr. Five.”

“Among those villains were three individuals. I reckon if you are old enough, you heard ugly stories about Zeus? Poseidon? Hades?”

“Oh have I? They were the baddest of the baddies, hahaha. What were they called, the Nexon or something?”

“The Nexus. Their departure occurred and for reasons I will not disclose, I need them back in prison or dead. Preferably the latter”

“Silly me, the Nexus. And our technology will help? Why do you need them out of your way? You surely could benefit from employing them with what services they seek.”

“Remember what my association Detonate said earlier.”

“Hmmm?”

“The Nexus seek nothing but destruction and control. That would ultimately ruin my business if they do not themselves try to enslave me. I seek your technology not to make weapons from it, but to restore this worthless body of mine.”

“Well that’s interesting. You do realize that there are some diseases even Fang cannot erase.”

“It is no disease young one.”

Mister Five Finger would stand up, using his cane for support, and then begin shuffling out of the large overcoat he wore. Winces of pain could be heard as the underworld broker managed to come out the coat and then begin unbuttoning his three-piece suit. Mister Five Finger always thought to dress professional, perhaps something stuck in his habits due to his upbringing. Once all of this was undone, heavy mechanics could be seen integrated into his body. Rudimentary in the design, most of his torso was metallic and looked broken down.

“Who would have thought? The Great Five Finger has been touched by someone.”

“Not someone, Zeus that wretched witch. I aim to protect myself but my limits would allow some rookie hero to defeat me, if my guard cannot handle the opposition. I seek my former glory.”

“So, Fang Organization fixes your body and what? You chase down the Olympians, murder them?”

“Remember, dead or imprison. I am sure your endeavors would benefit greatly if I were to hand them over to you.

Shawn’s eyes widen at the prospect of being able to study such powerful beings. The Fang Organization could cultivate so much from experiments, they very well could push forward into the next stage of evolution.

Phase III ( Part IV ) + ( 24HRs )
→ The Next Part Update will be the Last Part Update for Phase III​

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,035💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
listen as opposed to worrying too much about anything else. As everyone got settled in, Jeremiah's eyebrow was raised. The executives of fang all looked so polish. They looked like business executives as opposed to executives of a crime syndicate. But he knew better than to judge a book by its cover.
Endeavor opened his eyes in shock at having heard what was spoken by Five Fingers. A great deal of information had been disclosed. The download of info that Endeavor had just received was so grand that for this moment, he temporarily forgot about him being repeatedly ignored by his comrades.

He began formulating his own plans for Fang and what they could be used for. One of the foremost ideas in his mind was to use Fang up for all they had, and then strike them down when they were weakened or at the very least vulnerable. He wouldn't let his own plans get in the way of him helping this specific mission to complete however. These would be things to discuss later.

The distraction didn't last long though, because Endeavor was still greatly upset about his words had gone unanswered and unreplied to. Where was Azari? Who was this new guy?

Endeavor, in anger, would deliver another blow to the surface of the sector rig that would cause no structural damage due to him holding back.