Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Fisherman's Wharf was just as desolate as he’d heard, like the setting of a post-apocalyptic movie. Cracked and uneven, the streets seemed more hospitable to errant patches of vegetation and wildlife than human beings. If it wasn’t for the occasional thug materializing from between ruined buildings to rob him, Ougi could have believed it entirely deserted. Through bloodied mouths they eagerly told him how to get to the Black Market, run by an appropriately named “Mr. Five Finger”.

Ougi entered the establishment without hesitation. The interior definitely resembled a place of business, illegitimate or otherwise. His eyes wandered between what he assumed were customers until they came to rest on a spooky masked figure garnering most of the attention. Given Ougi's past and present affiliations he knew he had to be careful approaching such a person, but not too careful.

"Hello Mr. Five Finger. It's nice to meet you. My name is Ougi Oshino. You're a capable dealer, or so I've heard. Can we talk? I have some equipment I need custom-made but since we've never done business before I'm clueless about your rates."

He gestured to a small portfolio in his hand containing schematics. If this was the man running the whole district he had to know things only long time locals would be privy to. This is Ougi's real aim. Requesting supplies was just a convenient entry point. While waiting for a response Ougi began studying one of the customers, a red haired man who gave off the appearance of a jester. He matched the villain's description to a "T". What were the odds that Ougi would find him here? He smiled at him.

"Hey, have you been to Emerald Park recently?"

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status
Fisherman's Wharf was just as desolate as he’d heard, like the setting of a post-apocalyptic movie. Cracked and uneven, the streets seemed more hospitable to errant patches of vegetation and wildlife than human beings. If it wasn’t for the occasional thug materializing from between ruined buildings to rob him, Ougi could have believed it entirely deserted. Through bloodied mouths they eagerly told him how to get to the Black Market, run by an appropriately named “Mr. Five Finger”.

Ougi entered the establishment without hesitation. The interior definitely resembled a place of business, illegitimate or otherwise. His eyes wandered between what he assumed were customers until they came to rest on a spooky masked figure garnering most of the attention. Given Ougi's past and present affiliations he knew he had to be careful approaching such a person, but not too careful.

"Hello Mr. Five Finger. It's nice to meet you. My name is Ougi Oshino. You're a capable dealer, or so I've heard. Can we talk? I have some equipment I need custom-made but since we've never done business before I'm clueless about your rates."

He gestured to a small portfolio in his hand containing schematics. If this was the man running the whole district he had to know things only long time locals would be privy to. This is Ougi's real aim. Requesting supplies was just a convenient entry point. While waiting for a response Ougi began studying one of the customers, a red haired man who gave off the appearance of a jester. He matched the villain's description to a "T". What were the odds that Ougi would find him here? He smiled at him.

"Hey, have you been to Emerald Park recently?"
One of the patrons smiled at Hisoka before inquiring about Emerald Park. He appeared to be very young, his delicate features a striking contrast to the hardened criminals that commonly swarmed District Zero. Hisoka returned the smile in kind, turning to better face the stranger.

If he was asking about Emerald Park, then it was almost assured he was referring the incident at the camp. The slaughter of the civilians and the defeat of Endeavor had made waves in the media, albeit failing to draw out more of the vigilantes as the Magician had planned.

"I'm quite a fan of the nature trails there," Hisoka chimed. "The serenity is to die for.♠"

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
One of the patrons smiled at Hisoka before inquiring about Emerald Park. He appeared to be very young, his delicate features a striking contrast to the hardened criminals that commonly swarmed District Zero. Hisoka returned the smile in kind, turning to better face the stranger.

If he was asking about Emerald Park, then it was almost assured he was referring the incident at the camp. The slaughter of the civilians and the defeat of Endeavor had made waves in the media, albeit failing to draw out more of the vigilantes as the Magician had planned.

"I'm quite a fan of the nature trails there," Hisoka chimed. "The serenity is to die for.♠"
The jester playfully skirted around the topic but it was enough to confirm that he’d been stirring up trouble on the island. What a small world, Ougi thought, amused by the happenstance. This villain defeated the same villain who defeated Ougi and caused Ougi’s arrest and recruitment by a vigilante organization with a base of operations on the same island where the fire wielding villain and this murderous villain clashed. To suddenly meet in an unrelated place, two loose ends of a string of events, destiny dictates that some sort of resolution should occur.

Nice try, destiny.

In a fictional world where everything fits together in a satisfying way, he’d jump at the chance to avenge the dead campers as a vigilante or redeem himself by defeating the person who defeated him. Convenient, but totally pointless. He had a different agenda.

“Good joke.” He laughed. “I can appreciate nature too but what would someone like you want with serenity? Someone who kills innocent people and eagerly awaits retribution doesn’t want to relax. They want conflict. Here's a hypothetical question. Just to pass time. What if no one came? If no one challenged you no matter how many people you shot down? Would you stop? To clarify I don't mean stop killing. I mean stop existing.”

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status
The jester playfully skirted around the topic but it was enough to confirm that he’d been stirring up trouble on the island. What a small world, Ougi thought, amused by the happenstance. This villain defeated the same villain who defeated Ougi and caused Ougi’s arrest and recruitment by a vigilante organization with a base of operations on the same island where the fire wielding villain and this murderous villain clashed. To suddenly meet in an unrelated place, two loose ends of a string of events, destiny dictates that some sort of resolution should occur.

Nice try, destiny.

In a fictional world where everything fits together in a satisfying way, he’d jump at the chance to avenge the dead campers as a vigilante or redeem himself by defeating the person who defeated him. Convenient, but totally pointless. He had a different agenda.

“Good joke.” He laughed. “I can appreciate nature too but what would someone like you want with serenity? Someone who kills innocent people and eagerly awaits retribution doesn’t want to relax. They want conflict. Here's a hypothetical question. Just to pass time. What if no one came? If no one challenged you no matter how many people you shot down? Would you stop? To clarify I don't mean stop killing. I mean stop existing.”
Hisoka's heart bit just a bit faster. Oh, the different ways to respond. Lie, and deny his involvement in order to stoke the tension? Or admit to his deeds and see where the stranger intended to lead the prodding? The Magician saw no use in attempting another deflection, not after the stranger had shifted to such a piercingly direct approach. Decisions, decisions. Hisoka’s natural inclination always led him toward lying, even when he had no true reason to. Muddying the waters, after all, often made the game far more interesting. Why make it easy? The stranger was correct about one thing: Conflict was not something Hisoka felt no need to deviate from.

“Nature and serenity are but one and the same. Wouldn’t you agree? Everything runs so smoothly when it’s on its natural course. Even human beings were once primal beasts. Why do you think we feel the need to return to nature?” Hisoka pressed his index finger against his head, twisting playfully. “Those primal memories poking out their nasty little heads.❤

Hisoka’s beaming expression was unwavering, his eyes closed to accentuate his broad smile.

“There’s been so much violence lately.” Hisoka rapidly shifted his eyes toward Mr. Five Fingers and back to the stranger, the glance meant to gesture toward the kingpin. “I feel so much better knowing there are resources in this challenging world of ours.♦

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Hisoka's heart bit just a bit faster. Oh, the different ways to respond. Lie, and deny his involvement in order to stoke the tension? Or admit to his deeds and see where the stranger intended to lead the prodding? The Magician saw no use in attempting another deflection, not after the stranger had shifted to such a piercingly direct approach. Decisions, decisions. Hisoka’s natural inclination always led him toward lying, even when he had no true reason to. Muddying the waters, after all, often made the game far more interesting. Why make it easy? The stranger was correct about one thing: Conflict was not something Hisoka felt no need to deviate from.

“Nature and serenity are but one and the same. Wouldn’t you agree? Everything runs so smoothly when it’s on its natural course. Even human beings were once primal beasts. Why do you think we feel the need to return to nature?” Hisoka pressed his index finger against his head, twisting playfully. “Those primal memories poking out their nasty little heads.❤

Hisoka’s beaming expression was unwavering, his eyes closed to accentuate his broad smile.

“There’s been so much violence lately.” Hisoka rapidly shifted his eyes toward Mr. Five Fingers and back to the stranger, the glance meant to gesture toward the kingpin. “I feel so much better knowing there are resources in this challenging world of ours.♦
Ougi's pitch black eyes shifted with the jester's to the dealer. Between the two men he saw no difference. Like many adults he'd spoken to, neither wished to show their real face. It was sickening. Despite his distaste Ougi's cheerful smile remained. Was he wearing a mask as well? He didn't know anymore.

"Wow, Mr. Killer, that sounded pretty insightful. Speaking of returning to nature, a friend of mine's been pestering me to try camping for once. I turn them down every time. Its just too dangerous out there in that dark, unforgiving wilderness. There could be grizzly bears ... or psychopaths."

The jester continued to avoid mentioning the incident, making Ougi wonder if there was some unspoken rule about discussing outside matters in the Black Market or if he was just naturally dodgy. Ougi didn't mind. He'd rather call it practice than an exercise in futility.

"That said, its not like people are any safer living in a stable society instead of a lawless wilderness. They just believe they're safe. In a way, they couldn't be more vulnerable."

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status
Ougi's pitch black eyes shifted with the jester's to the dealer. Between the two men he saw no difference. Like many adults he'd spoken to, neither wished to show their real face. It was sickening. Despite his distaste Ougi's cheerful smile remained. Was he wearing a mask as well? He didn't know anymore.

"Wow, Mr. Killer, that sounded pretty insightful. Speaking of returning to nature, a friend of mine's been pestering me to try camping for once. I turn them down every time. Its just too dangerous out there in that dark, unforgiving wilderness. There could be grizzly bears ... or psychopaths."

The jester continued to avoid mentioning the incident, making Ougi wonder if there was some unspoken rule about discussing outside matters in the Black Market or if he was just naturally dodgy. Ougi didn't mind. He'd rather call it practice than an exercise in futility.

"That said, its not like people are any safer living in a stable society instead of a lawless wilderness. They just believe they're safe. In a way, they couldn't be more vulnerable."
Who was this person, Hisoka wondered. He had not bothered so far to ask the the stranger of their name, nor did they extend for his. "The Killer." The extent of his identity to someone who was in turn a complete stranger to him. Hisoka found it charming. They could part ways here, and never once see each other again. Or perhaps their paths would cross again. Strings bound together by fate? Hisoka didn't find any particular stock in that sort of thing, whether it existed or not. Fulfillment never escaped his grasp under either law.

"What a cold sentiment♠."

Hisoka cut his eyes at the stranger, an action more indicative of a mind that sought to tease than one that were judging.

"Does that mean you disagree? After all, we fled the wilderness to mend ourselves civilizations. I don't think we can turn our backs so firmly on nature. And even nature has its laws. Even when it's unfortunate to the weak♦."

The Magician rubbed his fingers through his hair, squeezing his fingers back slightly at the root.

"The wilderness doesn't seem so serene when you look at it that way♣."

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Deidara had many plans for himself. To make Art better, one always required better tools. Before going to the area to meet Five Fingers he would send Zurui a quick text.

“Hello Z-San, I’ll need your help on a couple of things this week.”

Entering the fray was Deidara intent on getting some more items. He would first approach Five Finger.

“Hello again, I am in need of your services and hope you can help”

While waiting on the response from Five Finger he overheard a red haired man and another man discussing some points.

“I like the artistic ways you both speak. What are y’all discussing?”

Deidara would smirk.

@RestlessWretch @Mystik @Ushiro

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Who was this person, Hisoka wondered. He had not bothered so far to ask the the stranger of their name, nor did they extend for his. "The Killer." The extent of his identity to someone who was in turn a complete stranger to him. Hisoka found it charming. They could part ways here, and never once see each other again. Or perhaps their paths would cross again. Strings bound together by fate? Hisoka didn't find any particular stock in that sort of thing, whether it existed or not. Fulfillment never escaped his grasp under either law.

"What a cold sentiment♠."

Hisoka cut his eyes at the stranger, an action more indicative of a mind that sought to tease than one that were judging.

"Does that mean you disagree? After all, we fled the wilderness to mend ourselves civilizations. I don't think we can turn our backs so firmly on nature. And even nature has its laws. Even when it's unfortunate to the weak♦."

The Magician rubbed his fingers through his hair, squeezing his fingers back slightly at the root.

"The wilderness doesn't seem so serene when you look at it that way♣."

"Do I agree? I wonder..." Ougi held his chin and swayed from side to side, returning the jester's demanding expression with one of exaggerated contemplation. "That's something I'd like to know myself 🖤."

Deidara had many plans for himself. To make Art better, one always required better tools. Before going to the area to meet Five Fingers he would send Zurui a quick text.

“Hello Z-San, I’ll need your help on a couple of things this week.”

Entering the fray was Deidara intent on getting some more items. He would first approach Five Finger.

“Hello again, I am in need of your services and hope you can help”

While waiting on the response from Five Finger he overheard a red haired man and another man discussing some points.

“I like the artistic ways you both speak. What are y’all discussing?”

Deidara would smirk.

@RestlessWretch @Mystik @Ushiro
While Ougi was stalling, a man spoke to them with a dazzling blond mane covering half his face. Was he born with such locks? Maybe it's a name brand hair product?

"Hello. We're discussing something abstract." Ougi replied, tilting his head to get different angles of the stranger's hair. "Explaining it wouldn't be artistic at all would it? Interpret it as you will."

Suddenly remembering what he was talking about, Ougi turned back to the jester.

"Sorry Mr. Killer. I got distracted. Now, back to avoiding the actual topic. I think the difficulty lies in defining what nature is in the first place, or rather, what is natural. Are human beings separate from nature or Is that another lie we tell ourselves so we can feel unique? Is everything nature? Its puzzling since many facets of modern society feel extremely ... artificial. Unnatural." He glanced briefly at the blonde every so often. "Where's the dividing line? Finding it has been a hobby of mine for a while now. One day I'll be able to separate truth from deception. That would be serene."

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Deidara was taken aback at the comment the man made. This cretin didn’t know much about art at all. It made Deidara quite pissed but he knew he was in Five Fingers area. Starting art in the area with so many people around wouldn’t be adviseable. He dismissed the man’s talk. So Deidara stopped interacting with the pair and turned his attention back to Five fingers waiting eager for his reply. He needed an important item to continue his plans. It would make for a good interaction with his power. Deidara thought about his previous fight and interaction. It would do him good to do develop himself more also with his physique. Perhaps he would try to continue to train once he met Sasori. Or possibly if Lelouch contacted him more it would be cool. Deidara quickly scanned the area with his eyes and saw the beautiful Mirai. He would need to talk to her later on but not now in this area. It seemed tension between the other pair could rise and he didn’t want him or her to be associated with it at all. Deidara would keep quiet and practice his patience because in the end Patience is a virtue on the quest to art.

Last edited:

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Mister Five Finger sat behind his desk, truly annoyed that these idiots thought it be wise to seek his service yet waste his time with trivial ideology. Regardless of how free one thought themselves to be, there was always a time and place for certain behavior. Being ill-mannered was not appropriate whenever in front of the Underworld Broker. The only one to that seemed to be raised right was this small sized female. Not that she garnered much of the broker’s interest, but it was relieving to see some of the youth understood courtesy.

Slouched into his chair, the underworld broker rested the right side of his jaw within the palm of his hand. The little girl spoke about a partnership, which had the potential to be lucrative but that depended on the deal. The underworld broker was never lustful for more resources, only choosing to work with individuals where there was a direct benefit for him. The last person to approach the underworld broker with this energy was Jeremiah, however he was cut above the rest. The heinous individual gave the broker a sample of what he was offering. Would this Mirai do the same?

“You seek not only my service, but my allegiance? If you were me, would you not feel like you been violated? Some stranger approached you and sought help without offering no compensation? And then, the stranger had the nerve to seek a partnership without attempting to show your worth.”

After that moment, an abnormal yet colorful individual entered the chambers. Upon entry, the eccentric individual ended some call and sought resources from him. Another one lacking manners. At this point, the broker was increasingly growing frustrated. Probably stressed from the current ordeals he managed to engage in, Mister Five was easily irritable this time around the opening of the Black Market. If it were not for another small-framed individual, the underworld broker jokingly entertained ( within his head ) that the heroes were not mighty enough to stop hormonal teenagers.

The small individual introduced himself as Ougi Oshino, which was the first piece of anything that grasped his attention. This was the same individual that killed a civilian in the pursuit of stopping some villain. Mister Five Finger care none about the well-being of others, but respect was given when respect was due. Aligning with any organization should not sway one’s principles. Even if viewed as a disgraced hero, Ougi vowed to protect people. If one lift meant the survival of more, so be it. Regardless of this respect, the broker intended to receive his respect. Another blonde-haired individual entered the chambers. He had been here before, but Five had forgotten the name. He did not make an impression like the others. In fact, these individuals were being exceptionally rude today. Mister five slammed a fist into the desk, the sound of the collision ranged throughout the chamber. He would the stand, right hand gripping onto his cane.

“I would have killed you all for being rude, however you can thank her.” A comment followed by Mister Five Finger pointing at Mirai. “I try not to kill in front of children. No reason to….” The underworld broker would stop, quickly losing himself in memories about Liliana – his beloved. “Manners will do well for you all’s health. Failure to use them from this point forward will only anger me. This is a place of business, not some club.”

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,482💸
Kumi
4,905💴
Trait Points
36⚔️

Mister Five Finger sat behind his desk, truly annoyed that these idiots thought it be wise to seek his service yet waste his time with trivial ideology. Regardless of how free one thought themselves to be, there was always a time and place for certain behavior. Being ill-mannered was not appropriate whenever in front of the Underworld Broker. The only one to that seemed to be raised right was this small sized female. Not that she garnered much of the broker’s interest, but it was relieving to see some of the youth understood courtesy.
Slouched into his chair, the underworld broker rested the right side of his jaw within the palm of his hand. The little girl spoke about a partnership, which had the potential to be lucrative but that depended on the deal. The underworld broker was never lustful for more resources, only choosing to work with individuals where there was a direct benefit for him. The last person to approach the underworld broker with this energy was Jeremiah, however he was cut above the rest. The heinous individual gave the broker a sample of what he was offering. Would this Mirai do the same?
“You seek not only my service, but my allegiance? If you were me, would you not feel like you been violated? Some stranger approached you and sought help without offering no compensation? And then, the stranger had the nerve to seek a partnership without attempting to show your worth.”
After that moment, an abnormal yet colorful individual entered the chambers. Upon entry, the eccentric individual ended some call and sought resources from him. Another one lacking manners. At this point, the broker was increasingly growing frustrated. Probably stressed from the current ordeals he managed to engage in, Mister Five was easily irritable this time around the opening of the Black Market. If it were not for another small-framed individual, the underworld broker jokingly entertained ( within his head ) that the heroes were not mighty enough to stop hormonal teenagers.
The small individual introduced himself as Ougi Oshino, which was the first piece of anything that grasped his attention. This was the same individual that killed a civilian in the pursuit of stopping some villain. Mister Five Finger care none about the well-being of others, but respect was given when respect was due. Aligning with any organization should not sway one’s principles. Even if viewed as a disgraced hero, Ougi vowed to protect people. If one lift meant the survival of more, so be it. Regardless of this respect, the broker intended to receive his respect. Another blonde-haired individual entered the chambers. He had been here before, but Five had forgotten the name. He did not make an impression like the others. In fact, these individuals were being exceptionally rude today. Mister five slammed a fist into the desk, the sound of the collision ranged throughout the chamber. He would the stand, right hand gripping onto his cane.
“I would have killed you all for being rude, however you can thank her.” A comment followed by Mister Five Finger pointing at Mirai. “I try not to kill in front of children. No reason to….” The underworld broker would stop, quickly losing himself in memories about Liliana – his beloved. “Manners will do well for you all’s health. Failure to use them from this point forward will only anger me. This is a place of business, not some club.”
I suppose you’re right, but of course I didn’t come empty handed” however before she could continue, she noticed the others male come into the store as they began to squabble with each other. Her eyes glanced over to the broker, who posture reflected his current mood. While she wanted to throw her input in, the conversation didn’t concern her so she simply kept out of it. It wasn’t until the dyke from that one night at the bar showed up here. Five Fingers slammed his fist on the desk, causing the lady to let out a small yelp. She wasn’t scared, but rather startled by the sudden reaction given by the broker. It reminded her of her father’s own outbursts back at home.

However her intentions was here to make a deal with the broker, as she turned back to him noting as he pointed at her. “Ahhhhh don’t put me on the spot like that!” she mentally screamed, but alas she cleared her throat as she took out her sword from its sheathe. “Right, so what I came to over is something a bit…unique. My powers, it’s somewhat similar to alchemy, I can turn one thing into the other, such as this” she said as she touched her sword and transmutated it into gold. “An authentic golden sword – but it’s not just that, the sword is also now reinforced and stronger than before. I can make it lighter without loss of durability so it not only moves faster, but hits just as hard too. In short, I can reinforce weapons to being a bit stronger, while I can also turn liquids into other forms of it too, such as turning water into snake venom or water into some other vile liquids…” she said with a rather sinister smile.

Quirk Name: Transmutation
Type: Supplementary | Defensive
Scale: Self
Description: Utilizing her transmutation markings, Mirabelle transmutes a weapon or physical item’s composition. This allows her to permanently alter it on a molecular level, reconstructing it’s bindings in order to create a reimagining of the item. This technique also allows her to turn opposing material she comes into contact with, into softer material, allowing her to influence the damage from said weapon ( such as turning a steel sword into a cotton sword ). Gadgets that are submitted and been altered, can have its numerical values increased. Which values that can be altered is based on the list below. Regardless of the alteration, the effect placed on a gadget will be permanent due to the Persist Trait.

Note: The numerical values the character can alter are the following: Health Pool, Damage Output, Speed Magnitude, Effect Zone, and Damage Shaving Capabilities. Only One [1] of the Numerical Values can be altered per Gadget.

Note: The amount of alterations the character can cause is dependent on the rank activated. Each rank causes an additional 0.5 worth of increased value. ( E-Rank = 0.5 | D-Rank = 1 | So On )

60 - 15 (Can use Z ranks comfortably due to Image Sparring) = 45 STA.

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status

The kingpin's voice reflected a stature that demanded respect. More than mere tone, the broker's bloodlust was palpable in the air. Hisoka recognized that this was the true reason for the danger-laden atmosphere of Mr. Five Fingers' lair. These were no idle words or empty threats, but a sign that Mr. Five Fingers' fury would spell ruin and bloodshed for all parties involved.
Every fiber of Hisoka's body ached for him to spring to action against the broker. The pace of his heartbeat was growing faster. Fortunately for the Magician, excitement did not spell recklessness. He was a patient, possessing the belief that battles could only truly be savored when the time was right. Why spoil the satisfaction now? What point would there be to sink one's teeth into fruit before it was truly ripe?

Hisoka swallowed his arousal. He would pace himself for now. If need be, he could always find other prey to satiate his truly lustful urge for combat. Perhaps the inquisitive stranger? Or maybe even the apparent savior in the petite woman who had arrived? Decisions for later. For now, Hisoka directed his full attention to the broker.

"My apologies❤."
Hisoka bowed his head slightly and smiled warmly at Mr. Five Fingers, ready for his performance.

"I allowed myself to get carried away. I'd hate to sully our standing before it even gets going. I'm sure you have a price in mind for your services. Money? Or perhaps something much more...tantalizing.♦"

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️

The domineering man slammed his fist in the table commanding respect. He explained exceptionally clearly how he expected to be treated in the place of business that he ran.

("I knew this artless bunch was going to get us in trouble. Especially that one who dismissed me. Does he not know of Art? Of Me??? And the other one...he didn't even respond to me. Quite rude but expected of crazy looking savages like themselves. But I will forgive them just this once...yes...they do not know their ways.") Deidara thought to himself.

Deidara felt that the broker's workers were earnest...and he did not have the time or eagerness to test his patience. He needed to get what he wanted now. But this man seemed quick to anger. Deidara knew from now on he would he would need to think twice before engaging in any further business with the man. Deidara would quickly gesture a nod towards Mirai in gratitude and apologize to the broker.

"Please excuse my lack of manners Mr. Five Finger. I am Deidara if don't remember me. I appreciate whatever business we can do."

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️

Ougi’s eyes snapped to a sudden movement in his periphery. Mr.Five FIngers struck the table he sat behind, demanding everyone’s attention with a resounding bang. He even stood up, his patience apparently spent. Ougi had been having a pointless conversation, waiting for a sign from the masked man but he was hard to read for obvious reasons. According to the dealer they would have been killed if not for a young woman being present, an excuse that didn’t sit well with him. What a gentleman, he thought.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to disturb your workplace.” Ougi put his hands together in supplication, a thin smile remaining on his pale face. “Excuse my ignorance just this once. I will be more considerate in the future.”

Ougi looked over at the person responsible for keeping the dealer’s wrath at bay.

“I’m in your debt.” he said graciously, resolving to kill her when he got the chance.

Regrettably, Ougi’s original plan would be put on hold. He doubted Mr. Five Fingers would be willing to share information now that he’d irritated him. Another time, when the old man was in a better mood.

Reactions: Mirai