Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The Black Market is a lawless district deep within the Fisherman’s Wharf. Considered desolate and uninhabitable, it has become perfect for those who disregard the law to seek comfort from the watchful eyes of heroism. In the same breath of security, the villains are often facing paranoia because the same clause of lawless that protects them from heroes; endangers them to other villains. Who to trust, who not to trust? Leave it to Mr. Five Finger, the only neutral party of them all. His only desires are to acquire fortunes. How he plans on to? By selling you what his fingers touch.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Characters that are recognized as Villains, or Heroes that have Double Life, can post in this thread. Wondering here means the community voices have been whispering and recognize you as worthy company.

→ This Free-Roam is considered a Development, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation. It also means the thread will remain available bi-weekly.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters seeking service in supplying gadgets and costumes ( or upgrades ) when communicating with Mr. Five Finger, whom is the undisputed ruler of the Black Market as well District A. Role-Players Cannot post more than Five [5] times per weekly attempt, however must post at least Once [1] per weekly attempt. Each Post Word Count Minimum and Limit is Two Hundred [200] & Three Hundred [300] Words, Respectively.

→ You are free to do whatever you please. Remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Mr. Five Fingers whom is present when the thread is opened ( unless expressed otherwise ).​

Rewards
→ Must Properly Participate in 1 Weekly Attempts to Earn the Permission to Submit 1 C-Grade Item or Upgrade 1 Item to B-Grade.
[ Mr. 5 Finger ] can trade these types of items: Hydro-Tech | Electro-Tech | Pyro-Tech | Cyro-Tech | Aero Tech | Virus- Tech | Reg Tech
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Last edited:
Kin
386💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Zurui stepped out of a blue-grey sedan, dropping a set of aviator sunglasses down from his forehead and onto the bridge of his nose. Kagami, hurrying out of the passenger side and moving to open his door, had a slightly put-off expression as she realized Zurui hadn't let her get the door for him. Despite her insistence on treating him with deference - even reverence - Zurui was uncomfortable with the position of power that Kagami had given him in their relationship. Her actions and choices were hers, of course, but he felt she was missing the point of his fight against the society they were taking on.

"So, what did you think of my driving?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow up as he looked to Kagami while stepping from the street and onto the cracked and neglected sidewalk.

"It was excellent, Master," Kagami said, bowing deeply as she waited for him to begin moving, "I only wish I could match your skill behind the wheel."

Zurui glanced back at the sedan, his gaze moving from the dented grill to the shattered left headlight, the newly-cracked windshield and the still-deflating passenger tire. There had been a fair bit of careless driving, considering he didn't own it. The corner of his mouth curled upwards, as he fought and failed to hide a wry smile, "You're too kind, Kagami." Looking around, Zurui got his bearings while the early afternoon sun beat down on his head like an angry furnace.

"So, thanks to that rich fucker's kind donation, we got here in record time," Zurui said, recalling the sniveling suit he'd 'acquired' the car's keys from, "So now we're here, where shall we head? I recall you saying something about an underground trader here."

"Hai, Zurui-sama, I looked into it a bit ago, and I believe there's a reliable gathering place for such trades not too far from here," Kagami said, bowing while sweeping a hand in the direction of the Underworld King's main hub before she straightened back up elegantly, "I can relay the directions as we go, Master."

"Yeah, sounds fine, Kagami," Zurui said, scratching at his nose a bit, "Oh, I just remembered..." Reaching into his pocket, Zurui produced a phone and pulled up one of the recently saved numbers, dialing the new contact he'd made. "Hey, Deidara-san, it's me. You ever hear of a guy called the Underworld King? Yeah, I'm heading to meet him right now. I wanted to see what kind of changes could be made with some more... established connections. Tell me when you're near, yeah?" Before he set off, Zurui turned to Kagami once more, "Oh, how's that Double anyways?"

Kagami reached a hand out, attempting to produce a Double of Zurui, but to no avail. A confused expression was stamped on her features as Kagami responded quietly, "I believe my measurements were off slightly? I-I'm terribly sorry, Master!"

Zurui waved her apology off nonchalantly, "It's fine. Just make sure it's correct this time, yeah? I need to be able to be there even when I'm not." With that, Zurui held a hand out and a measuring tape rose out from his palm as if manifested from nothing, handing it to Kagami without another word. Wasting no time, Kagami got to work, checking and re-checking the lengths of his arms and legs, his waist size and distance between his eyes. A bit later, her measurements were complete. Holding a hand out once again, Kagami let a flesh-colored liquid rush out from her hand, falling to the ground before it built upon itself like living putty. In mere moments, a perfect replica of Zurui stood before her.

Zurui himself nodded approvingly, turning and stepping in the direction Kagami had pointed out previously, "Let's go, Kagami - we've got somewhere to be." Kagami hesitated a moment, wanting to wait for Zurui's Double to begin moving too, her habit of walking two paces behind him affecting her even with his duplicate. Zurui's Double however, held a hand across his waist, palm up, indicating she should begin moving first. It seemed he would not budge on the matter, though his smile was soft. Confusion now slowing her steps a bit, Kagami moved to take her position behind Zurui, as his Double stepped into place right next to her.

@Funnyavery3

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
660💸
Kumi
12,063💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Kid waltzed through the Black Market. The area was claimed by none other than the elusive and mysterious Mr. Five Fingers. He was by far the villain with the most reach, at least that Kid was aware of. For the time being of course. Kid remained completely unfazed as he left his instructions for his request, along with the message:

"Congrats. You're already working with the future #1 Villain.-E.K."

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,050💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Endeavor, cloaked to mask his identity, made his way into the black market. The black market was known as a rather seedy and dangerous place, where the lowest of society found a home. However these compromising environments often lead to the most innovation for those that have to struggle to overcome, something that the public at large would rather you not know. They'd rather you assume that the dredges of society contained only the purest and most potent of evil, negativity, and that which was rightfully reviled.

This was not his natural habitat, but he knew how to speak the lingo and blend in. He had a mission to complete, and he would waste no time in getting in and getting out. A place like this wasn't the one where you would try to make friends. It was there that he saw him, Mr. 5 Fingers. The rumors held that he could acquire or build nearly anything as well as that he could be easily found in the very spot that Endeavor saw him at. After approaching him from a safe and non-confrontational distance, Endeavor let his tone let on that he was here to complete the transaction and be on his way as he held out the schematics for his costume.

Got some improvements I want to make on this costume. Could you help me out?

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
In an undisclosed location Deidara would observe the countless dead bodies left by his art form on the street.

"Hmm I'll name this one...Nocturne"

"Arrgh"

Deidara would quickly shift his eyes to an forwards diagonal direction to see a survivor, a bloodied man with his legs blown off crawling with his arms in an attempt to escape. It appeared is diaphragm was somewhat crushed, probably from the impact of an explosion, and he was gasping for air as he crawled. Deidara would facepalm in disappointment.

"How dare you ruin my masterful art, hm? I had everything I plan to make a beautiful piece and you just HAD to **** it all up, yeah?"

Deidara would pick up a small piece of rubble from the ground and mold into a small spider. The spider would craw and hop in the survivor's mouth.

"Katsu!"

The spider would explode causing the top of man's head to explode scattering brain pieces on the pavement.

"Miserable trash. Ruining what would have been ART!!!!"

Deidara would quickly receive a call.

("Hey, Deidara-san, it's me. You ever hear of a guy called the Underworld King? Yeah, I'm heading to meet him right now. I wanted to see what kind of changes could be made with some more... established connections. Tell me when you're near, yeah?")

"Gotcha I'm on my way"

You must be registered to see images

Deidara would take a hat from one of the dead bodies, wrap his hair up, and hide half of his face beneath his costume collar to as to not give away his ID easily. Making a bird he would fly to the black market area. Stopping his bird at the entrance of the black market area he would send it away as he walked in the black market to meet the Five Finger person he had heard about but first he needed to meet with Dorobo. Fashioning his phone he would call

"Hello Dorobo-san I'm over in the area and I'm wearing a hat. Time to go forwards with business."

@RestlessWretch

Kin
386💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
"It should be this way," Kagami stated, her usual calm tone slightly wavering as she shifted her vocal attention from Zurui to his Double. She had always known that Zurui held little regard for her Doubles - not that he didn't appreciate her quirk and its uses, but he seemed to refuse to acknowledge them as being quite "real" despite their being perfect replicas of whomever she duplicated.

However, given her own experiences with them over the years, Kagami was quite aware of just how real they truly were - it wasn't just in their appearance and capabilities, but how the Doubles retained the same nuances and habits of the original. So, for Zurui's Double to be so... adamant about remaining at her side rather than being a few steps ahead of her like she was used to with Zurui himself, Kagami was baffled and even a bit uncomfortable. For him to intentionally keep pace with her, it meant that the original Zurui had the same view, despite his lack of refusal to budge on the matter.

Did my Double quirk failed in some way? She wondered, fighting to keep her eyes from straying away from Zurui's back and settling on his Double beside her, But that should be impossible... She shook her head, trying to clear the thoughts from her mind.

"Something on your mind?" Zurui's Double asked, his head cocked to the side questioningly with a quirked eyebrow, eyes locked on Kagami's even as they walked. She couldn't be sure, but Kagami could swear she saw the barest hint of a smile at the corner of his lips. By the time she turned her face to look at him directly, though, it had vanished.

"N-No, Zurui-sama," Kagami started, her eyes frantically swapping between Zurui and his Double - she wasn't sure who to focus her attention on, "I'm just... I'm perfectly fine, Master," she said, doing her best to produce an unfaltering smile. She had created Doubles of Zurui before, but they had never operated for this long and in such a close proximity before. It wasn't quite unsettling, but it was definitely strange.

"I've told you before, Kagami, you don't need to call me 'Master' or '-sama' or anything," the Double said, his voice slightly more serious now, "We're equals, in both the endeavor to free quirk users, and as partners. Never doubt that."

Kagami's brow furrowed, but as she opened her mouth to object, Zurui's phone went off, and he picked it up immediately, stopping and turning to the side slightly. She couldn't hear anything from the other end, but Zurui nodded with satisfaction, and looked to Kagami, an eyebrow quirked up to show his piqued interest. "We're meeting Deidara - is the place close yet?" He indicated with his chin at his Double, "And get rid of that for now, I don't need people getting me confused with a Xerox."

"Of course, Master," Kagami said, bowing slightly as the Double beside her melted away into nothingness. Out of the corner of her eye, it looked like the Double gave a nod to Zurui, but she couldn't be sure, "It's right around the corner here, I believe."

Zurui sighed, "I keep telling you, Kagami..." He shook his head, and turned to the direction she'd pointed out, "This way, yeah? Let's see what this crazy artist is cooking up."
A few minutes later, a man in a hat appeared to be waiting, though Zurui appeared unsurprised. Kagami, with no knowledge of Deidara's outfit, blinked a bit in surprise as she saw Zurui call out, "Hey, Michelangelo, I'm here. What's this plan you've got? I wanna make sure I can still use this 'Underworld King' if you're planning on creating more of that art of yours here."

@Funnyavery3

BZA

Kin
555💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jirobee munched down into his burger and savored the delectable delight of American ingenuity. An insatiable appetite guided his continued bites and he gouged to his fill. Once he'd gulped down the final chunks of beef, bacon and bread, he crumpled down the meal's wrap and flung it across the street. "Kobe" he'd whispered as the bulbous piece of trash vanished into Califonia's state provisioned bins. Pleased at his impeccable precision and range, the novice criminal pulled down his costume's mask and started towards XXXX Street. For in the long and checkered history of California, this region had been an infamous hot-bed for attracting unscrupulous characters.

A pattern that had taken an even darker turn with the arrival of one Mr. Five Finger. An enigmatic presence who'd become the heartbeat of Fishman Island's underbelly. In order to initiate the first phase of the harbinger's master-plan it was crucial he upgraded his current gear. Pacing himself to blend amongst fellow thieves, the red-haired swordsman would soon find himself at his destination. Pushing past a small gathering he walked forward to speak to the towering pillar of muscle that manned the counter. "I need to craft some gear." he muttered, his voice deep, dark and menacing behind his silver-masked visage.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️

The Rebirth in Mayhem, such a manipulative phrase coined by the media. Mister Five Finger held disdain for the media outlets because their habit to sensationalize tragedy. Despite his rather criminal activity, the broker did not behave violence was something to glorify. Even if it was for the sake of promoting the need for Professional Heroes. Nonetheless, the villain understood that whenever the media began to milk the crusade against villains this would result in a surge of business. Young bloods would take up arms, ironically being inspired by the unlawful actions while the veterans felt the need to protect their freedom.

Whatever ideology back these insane individuals mattered none to the underworld broker. Wealth was the goal because with wealth, the broker could enter any domain of society. Money was the root of all evil and Mister Five Finger intended to sprout his own trees every social, political, and economic sphere of California. Especially since Zeus had recently reclaimed her freedom from Silicon Asylum, that cursed witch. Thinking about her made the blood coursing through his veins boil. If it were not for the deal made to revive All For One, all resources would be exhausted to claim the woman’s life.

Mister Five Finger sat at his desk, pondering as his hands clasped against across his face. A scene of an individual in deep thought. It would only be broken once an individual cloaked. An obvious tell of his insecurity. Most of the villains in this district care less about hiding their identity but more so satisfying their desires. Was the purpose of the cloak to hide his identity from the broker? As if such trivial matters would work. District A was the broker’s domain; thus, it was under heavy surveillance from all sorts of angles and methods. The mere fact that this man stood before the broker meant the eyes on him have not deemed him too dangerous to prevent engagement.

“You want me to help you? Without an introduction or greeting? The rudeness you display is off pitting.”

At that moment, the device within Mister Five’s ear began to vibrate with a small frequency. It was enough to alarm the wearer but not high to allow others to notice. The Underworld Broker stood upright and grabbed hold of his cane, one designed to resemble a caduceus. Placing pressure on certain, subtle panel had answered the call which was causing that frequency. On the other side was the trusty information, Target. A villain rumored to have never missed a shot. She operated the local bar in District A, which was placed in the center of the desolate place.

“The Hijack Communicator has caught a couple of phone calls being made within the district. Tapping into the recording, it seems two individuals are making plans to come meet you.”

Mister Five Finger simply sighed, although doing so to give the impression to the cloaked individual that it was meant for them. The broker would push onto the cane once more, cancelling the call and right before another individual with red hair showed up. Another one expressing the broker’s services without a simple introduction. Villains were lawless but to lack an upbringing? It annoyed him.

“Both of you want something from me, but what is it that you guys offer in return?”

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Deidara would find himself meeting the pair to discuss things.

"Hello Dorobo-san and...young lady. I have no plans of creating an art piece over here currently, however we should try to consult this man for items. While I'm coming to him to update and get items, the main thing I need is someone who is knowledgeable in biology and can make items for me based on that discipline. What are you and Hansha's capabilities again? If there's one thing I've learned in this dark world, it's that nothing is for free so we need to show our use as well as utilize his."

@RestlessWretch

Kin
386💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
"Biology?" Zurui asked, hiding the knowing smile that threatened to splay itself across his face. "Yeah, I can tell you that kind of thing is... quite useful," he turned to Kagami behind him, "Go ahead..." he waited a moment, glancing out of the corner of his eye at Deidara while he considered what he was about to say, "Kagami."

Kagami's eyebrows shot up slightly, surprise showing on her face just as she hid it with a bow to Zurui. Straightening up again, Kagami turned to Deidara and gave him a slight bow before presenting her hands, palms pointing out towards Deidara and Zurui. "Of course, Zurui-sama," she said as her quirk activated, producing two perfect replicas of Zurui in front of her. Stepping back a bit, Kagami took her preferred position, standing behind all versions of Zurui but close enough to help as required.

"As for me," Zurui said, looking to Deidara, "I can... manifest things, let's say." Holding his own right hand out with its palm up, Zurui's own quirk activated and a handheld grenade emerged from it before toppling over a bit to rest easily in his grip. "What's more, I'm actually quite capable of filling in that gap you need taken care of. Though, such things are bit more... taxing to produce than something as simple as this." He pulled the pin, and made to throw the grenade to demonstrate it being fully functional, but then thought better of it considering they were about to head inside to meet with this so-called Underworld King, and replaced the pin. "Suffice it to say, it would be as capable of dealing damage as any run-of-the-mill trinket you came across, depending on the quality," he said, tossing the grenade to Deidara, "I believe these kinds of toys are up your alley, right? Call it a gift."

Turning back to Kagami, Zurui paid no attention to the Doubles standing before him, as if they were fire hydrants - no real importance to him personally. "Anyways, I've got some work to do elsewhere. You know how to get a hold of me, should you need anything," he told her before looking back at Deidara and giving a slight nod before he walked off, heading out and into the main city.

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Deidara watched and listened to the explanation and words made by Dorobo-san as he took off.

"Understood, we'll keep in touch."

He would address one of the doubles and give them and Hansha a piece of paper.

"Since y'all are able to make these type of items, I need a type of suit or gadget made that requires your knowledge of biotech. Here is the explanation and description of design and what I need it to do in general. Either one of you doubles can make it or Hansha...you can give it to your boss. I must thank you in advance for your help. Now then...Let us go address this underworld king. Follow me"

Deidara would proceed to go to the area to meet with the man named Five Fingers. Upon seeing him he would also see two other individuals (one he recognized as Kid) however he would address Five Fingers first.

"Keht! Hello my name is Deidara. I’ve heard your a man with many talents to acquire...things. I personally need help with some updates on gear that I have on this paper, yeah?(Deidara would hand Five finger a paper) And trust and believe I know that in this world, nothing is for free. So my partners and I are definitely able to offer some things in return for your services for us.”

Deidara would also address Kid whom he previously had a conversation with.

“I see you got here fast, hm? Nice to see ya again.”

@RestlessWretch @Punk Hazard

Last edited:
Kin
386💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Kagami held the piece of paper handed to her by Deidara and glanced over it a bit. None of it seemed understandable to her, based on the specifications and such written down, so she simply handed it to one of Zurui's Doubles with a respectful bow. "Something like this isn't impossible," the Double said, looking at the paper, "but it would take some time to achieve. Better to give it to the original, if you're looking for something like this." As he handed the paper back to Kagami, the pair of Zuruis stood at either side of her like bodyguards, flanking her as Kagami followed Deidara into the Underworld King's trade hub.

Waiting a moment for Deidara to finish introducing himself to the Underworld King, Kagami gave a short bow of greeting to Eustass Kid before she spoke up to Five Fingers. "Domo," Kagami said, bowing almost as respectfully to Five Fingers as she would to Zurui himself, "I am called Hansha - I have been told you are capable of acquiring powerful technology, and would like to ask for your aid in getting a hold of something that would help me in my endeavors alongside Dorobō-sama."

Next to her, one of Zurui's Doubles stepped forward, holding a hand out over the counter. A solid bar of platinum quickly emerged, dropping down with a heavy thud before the Double stepped back to stand very-slightly behind Kagami. "I hope this serves as payment enough," he said, smiling coldly, "and know there are other possibilities to come, if we should strike a deal for any future... teansactions."

Zurui's Double on her left stepped forward then, placing a similar bar of platinum in front of Deidara, "I'd also like to put this towards making any efforts on his behalf," he said, pointing at Deidara with a thumb, "worth your while."

Bowing once again, Kagami placed a piece of paper on the counter, within easy reach of Five Fingers. "If it is no trouble," she said, "I would like to have something along these specifications."

@Funnyavery3

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kid Buu had wandered down to an even more disreputable area. The environment itself was unwelcoming to say nothing of the glares that were exchanged from the scruffy passersby, tense and shuffling, wary of everyone else. What a marvelous place. He made his way to this area as he was advised of a small shop in whivh he could procure some items he might find amusing.

The bright pink and bare chested individual was taking in the scene, completely at ease while he made his way through the lawless area. Eventually he found the out-of-the-way store that he was informed of, entering and since there were already patrons talking to the store owmer he took his time looking around. He had a small grin on his face, this place was a good front, nothing seemed to indicate the presence of anything illegal, even if the place was a little unsavoury.

After waiting for his turn Buu walked up to the owner, the same small grin remaining on his face. He pulled a small note indicating some possible improvements to some items, sliding it across the table top.

Nodding his head slightly while making eye contact he simply said: "Buu."

BZA

Kin
555💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jirobee's breath became shallow, his torso and shoulder trembling slightly as he desperately stifled his laugh. For a man dubbed Fishman Wharf's crowned prince of crime, Five Finger was surprisingly emotional. The legend of his exploits had presented him as a more pragmatic than semantic individual. However, the brief comedic implication behind his desire for formal introductions was replaced with slight irritation in Bee. Had he forgotten to wear his mask? At this inquisition, the crimson crusader reached out and touched his face. His elongated nimble fingers feeling the cold touch of steel against their tips. This affirmation brought more annoyance to Jirobee. What purpose would introductions serve here? His mask was designed for the very purposes of obscuring his identity.

If Five Finger wished for a name, a man of his stature would boast an information network that would've heard of his assaults in Venice. As Fiver Finger continued speaking, Jirobee glanced at the other individual at whom his ire had been directed. HIs appearance seemed oddly familiar but he excused this as some misguided deja-vu. Afterall the man's appearance was oddly reminiscent of the Simpson cartoon character, Sideshow Bob. Turning back to face their potential benefactor, Jirobee cleared his throat and started speaking in the same nonchalant manner albeit with a forced bass in his voice. "Pardon me. I was given the impression Five Finger has Odin's Eye and is often acutely aware of those who receive his audience. I blame myself for falling for the fables of the common rubble."

"My name is BZA. It's not what my parents named me but as this relationship is at is infancy it will have to suffice." Jirobee smirked underneath his mask before he resumed once more. "There's are two things I can offer in exchange of your services. The first is myself. This wasn't the venue I'd liked to reveal this but I have access to Heroes. As we speak I am registered under one of their Agencies and could gain intimate knowledge of its members. Naturally, I'm anticipating you'll to be concerned about my loyalty due to this. Which leads me to the second reason......" BZA casually started walking forward, inching closer to the man's desk. Once within whispering distance, he belted out his final offer. "Tell me, have you ever heard about .....FANG"

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,050💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards

The Rebirth in Mayhem, such a manipulative phrase coined by the media. Mister Five Finger held disdain for the media outlets because their habit to sensationalize tragedy. Despite his rather criminal activity, the broker did not behave violence was something to glorify. Even if it was for the sake of promoting the need for Professional Heroes. Nonetheless, the villain understood that whenever the media began to milk the crusade against villains this would result in a surge of business. Young bloods would take up arms, ironically being inspired by the unlawful actions while the veterans felt the need to protect their freedom.
Whatever ideology back these insane individuals mattered none to the underworld broker. Wealth was the goal because with wealth, the broker could enter any domain of society. Money was the root of all evil and Mister Five Finger intended to sprout his own trees every social, political, and economic sphere of California. Especially since Zeus had recently reclaimed her freedom from Silicon Asylum, that cursed witch. Thinking about her made the blood coursing through his veins boil. If it were not for the deal made to revive All For One, all resources would be exhausted to claim the woman’s life.
Mister Five Finger sat at his desk, pondering as his hands clasped against across his face. A scene of an individual in deep thought. It would only be broken once an individual cloaked. An obvious tell of his insecurity. Most of the villains in this district care less about hiding their identity but more so satisfying their desires. Was the purpose of the cloak to hide his identity from the broker? As if such trivial matters would work. District A was the broker’s domain; thus, it was under heavy surveillance from all sorts of angles and methods. The mere fact that this man stood before the broker meant the eyes on him have not deemed him too dangerous to prevent engagement.
“You want me to help you? Without an introduction or greeting? The rudeness you display is off pitting.”
At that moment, the device within Mister Five’s ear began to vibrate with a small frequency. It was enough to alarm the wearer but not high to allow others to notice. The Underworld Broker stood upright and grabbed hold of his cane, one designed to resemble a caduceus. Placing pressure on certain, subtle panel had answered the call which was causing that frequency. On the other side was the trusty information, Target. A villain rumored to have never missed a shot. She operated the local bar in District A, which was placed in the center of the desolate place.
“The Hijack Communicator has caught a couple of phone calls being made within the district. Tapping into the recording, it seems two individuals are making plans to come meet you.”
Mister Five Finger simply sighed, although doing so to give the impression to the cloaked individual that it was meant for them. The broker would push onto the cane once more, cancelling the call and right before another individual with red hair showed up. Another one expressing the broker’s services without a simple introduction. Villains were lawless but to lack an upbringing? It annoyed him.
“Both of you want something from me, but what is it that you guys offer in return?”

Did I break outlaw etiquette? I didn't know that potential criminals exchanged identifications with one another regularly.

Endeavor would quip at the suggestion that a gathering of roughnecks and ne'er-do-well's would observe cordiality with one another. Endeavor surmised that for whatever reason, this whole introduction ritual was important to the broker, and that he'd have to speak the language of the common denizens here in order to make any sort of progress. Without missing a beat, Endeavor provided a name.

My apologies for the disrespect however, you can call me Hotshot.

Endeavor said assuredly

That's a good question. What can you offer a man that has access to everything, and has nearly everyone within his reach at all times? What is it that a person such as you could find valuable in the service of the rude and uninformed like myself....Unless the fellow next to me can cover both of our bills to you with this whole "Fang" business.

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The endless abyss of red glared from the eye sockets of the iron, scarred mask worn on the underworld broker. The blonde haired feminine one requested his assistance with nothing to offer in return while another actual female insisted ushering payment with bars of currency. The broker took this act to be disrespectful. Had this name not consumed these lawless lands? Did this reputation of his dwindle or were these two imbeciles recently freed from that massive prison break? Logic would support that these individuals had been locked away for quite some time. Either they lacked the warning or forgotten about the danger of Five Finger.

“Money is no issue or desire of mine. I have plenty of that, enough that it would seem like an endless well compared to whatever fortune you have amassed.”

Mister Five Finger waved his hand away, instinctually signaling his lack of interest in monetary value. The underworld broker often negotiated his services in trade with objectives being completed on his behalf. Despite the amount of power the villain possessed in District Zero, there were limits outside the boundaries of this land. The Hero Association dared not step foot into his territory, in fear of losing their control of the state’s people but that did not mean the villain could venture off freely. These little grunts proved useful when they carried the dirty work.

“I shall assist you, but when the times come. I will call upon your service. Of course, you can decline…the choice is yours.”

The Underworld Broker snapped his finger, seemingly causing this black misty portal to form behind him. A woman with jet black hair stepped out, a menacing look ( to match her menacing scar over her left eye ) piercing the environment. It was the villain known as Arson, but in this land, she was simply the enforcer. Mister Five had summoned her so she could collect the information needed to satisfy the oncoming orders.

“Arson. Collect the information from these two. There are more pressing matters at hand.”

At that moment, another individual began to speak. It was one of the rude ones earlier, which wasn’t much to say since all of them were ill-mannered. He doubled down on the disrespect, a grave mistake of his behave. The first time could have been accidental, but now the individual identifying as BZA was deliberately pressing the broker. These young punks lacked intuition or just basic survival instincts. Did the broker not emit predatory energy? Based on the behavior of BZA, it seemed the energy died…

“Imbeciles like you never last too long in this world. You speak with confidence yet are foolishly unaware of the amount of danger you are currently in.”

Five Finger eyes narrowed, solely focusing on the peon of a villain. If he had not revealed his connection with the heroes, the broker would have slaughtered this man as an example but men ran by their emotions – in this field – die fast. Possessing a proxy would not only benefit the broker in his endeavors but speed up the army and resources that Zeus requested. Despite it being two weeks the meeting, Five Finger did not forget about the deal.

“You want to know about Fang? You acquired information about me, but you let public info about Fang escape your grasp? Loyalty is not what I am worried about, it is your capacity to be useful. Fang is the unofficial name for societal elites, they are the financial backing to NEXT Biometrics.”

Five Finger looked at the individual who pronounced himself as Hotshot. It seemed he had nothing to truly offer, scooping so low to leech of the imbecile close to death. Regardless, the broker intended to maximize the use of both these petty criminals.

“I am currently busy, handling affairs within this gruesome district. If you seek my assistance then you must serve as my proxy. I wish to summon an audience with Fang, now that their name was spilled from your famished mouths.”

Moderator Notes:
Arson has either approached everyone with requests or notes | collected the notes left behind ( especially if the individuals were not addressed by Mr. Five ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
386💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
"I'm glad we could come to an agreement," the Zurui on Kagami's right said, faking a smile, "You need only tell me what, when, and where. So long as it's within my power, I'm happy to oblige for the sake of our continued business together." Turning to Kagami, he gave a slight nod, and the three of them moved to leave. After exiting, the Double leaned in close to prevent anyone from overhearing, and whispered to her, "Since my original won't have any recollection of this, do try to keep him out of trouble, won't you?"

Kagami nodded, "Of course, Zurui-sama," she responded quietly, bowing.

The two Zuruis sighed as one, pinching the bridges of their noses as they melted away into nothingness.

DoT_Narrator

Kin
164💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

WEEKLY PARTICIPATION GRADE:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received Permission to Submit 1 Costume or Gadget at C-Grade OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or Gadget to B-Grade. due to meeting the criteria being played out.
  • Restless
  • Avery
  • Riker
  • Houdini

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
660💸
Kumi
12,063💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
The atmosphere of District Zero was a miasma of toxicity. Reduced to a barren landscape, ravaged by the terrible battle of the previous generation, it had become a breeding ground of crime. The most violent and rotten society had to offer flocked to Zero with ambitions of seizing power. Those who failed either served or died beneath the heel of those who had succeeded. Blood shed knew no bounds; the hand that provided a knife was just as likely to be die under it.

Just being there was enough to make Hisoka wet.

His phone rang as he approached Mr. Five Fingers’ latest den.

“Machi, hello my de-“

“I’m tired of being your wrangler,” Machi snapped. It seemed as though interruptions were becoming a common motif in their phone calls.

“Is the boss mad at me again?♠

“Did you find those vigilantes?”

“I ran into some trouble. He unfortunately passed out before I could interrogate him.♣

“Passed out? You didn’t kill him? Are you sure that was even the vigilante?”

Hisoka winced away from his phone, recognizing from her tone that Machi had already become angered.

“Sorry, Machi. I’ve got a date. No time to chat❤.”

Hisoka hung up before Machi could respond and slid his way into Mr. Five Fingers’ lair. He waltzed past any of the others that were there, approaching the kingpin.

“I hear you’re the one to see to procure supplies. It’s such a dangerous world out here,” Hisoka chimed. “Such wondrous Quirks have developed. A man who flings blue fire. Living, walking stone men. I’m in need of a weapon.”

In truth, Hisoka wished nothing more than to engage Mr. Five Fingers in combat. But the time wasn’t right. No, that was yet to come...

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,482💸
Kumi
4,921💴
Trait Points
36⚔️

Alas, the princess or more so queen to be of the Blackthorns managed to gain information that the one named Mr. Five Fingers was back open for business. She never visited this part of town before, only reading rumors and articles found on the internet. She was invested in trying to establish a business deal with the underworld broker but she didn’t know what type of man he was to be quite frank. She simply looked in the mirror of her little apartment in the city complex she was staying at. Once she established her outfit, she would sigh, time to play the role she was setting up for. She got into her car and drove for some hours until she approached the entrance into the district. As she stepped out, the place was perfumed with the small of rot.

Doesn’t surprise me at all…” she said to herself, but she quickly took off into the district in search of the man. As she stopped at the corner up the street, asking one particular man where his shop was. Directed down the street, she nodded and walked towards the shop. She had her sword strapped to her waist, now made of diamond as she approached and entered. “Excuse me…” she said, her eyes wondering about the place, seeing many different items and gadgets on display. As she walked closer, she noticed a male standing there in a jester like get up. She bowed a bit as a common greeting in Japan but also towards the man who seems to be in charge. “Mr. Five Fingers, it’s a pleasure of finally meeting you…names Mirai. I came here seeking an item of interest…but also to propose a possible business partnership, if you’d hear me out of course” she said with a smile.

Moderator Notes: Partial Void
The Persist Trait has not been Approved, thus the Sword is ordinary. Mentions of it being diamond has been stripped from the post.