Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Credits: "I spoke to Daastan Go and he gave his permission to post it on the forum. The credit goes to the original author, Daastan Go, of these fictions "

DaastanGo is a writer on fanfic.net do follow his future works

Summary: When Itachi decides to take Sasuke with him on that fateful night, things take a different turn from what he had expected. Disclaimer: Naruto and all its characters are Kishimoto's legal property. I'm not making any money off this story; however, all the Original Characters, Original Plot-lines, and Original Themes are my own. Rating: Mature due to language, sensitive themes, and violent and sexual situations. Main Themes and Genres: Moral Relativism, Realism, Family; Angst, Drama, and (Political) Mystery. Supporting Themes and Genres: Tragedy, Erotica, and Horror. Prominent Characters: Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Itachi (Central Characters); Uchiha Obito (Second Most Prominent Character) and Akatsuki.

Yaoi/Incest Fans: Don't expect any Yaoi/Incest concepts in my fictions. Look elsewhere if they give you elusive moments of gratification. Warning: Realistic military protocols, conflicting philosophies, non-sexual male bonding; violent character deaths, morbid content, promiscuity, and ideas this fandom isn't used to. Those who are averse to such things can stop reading now and find the work that suits their highly interesting tastes.(edited)

Vehemence Summary: When a Clan is massacred in the wake of suspicions, Sasuke leaves his boyhood behind; he vows to find the truth and puts everything at risk for vengeance. But, between mischievous seductions and a tug of war between clans over the mystery of massacre, who will fall and who will stand victorious? No game in the Shinobi world is won without loss. In time, Sasuke will learn just how dangerous such games can be and how powerful blood-ties truly are; and once you go down such a path, you can never go back . . . and Truth cannot always set you free.

Disclaimer: Naruto and all its characters are Kishimoto's legal property. I'm not making any money off this story; however, all the Original Characters, Original Plot-lines, and Original Themes are my own.

Rating: Written for Mature Readers due to violent and sexual situations; morbid humour and strong language.
Genres (Main and Sub): Suspense and Mystery; Drama and Angst; Moral Relativism and Tragedy; Horror and Grotesque; Morbid humour and Erotica.

Prominent Characters (in order of importance): Uchiha Sasuke (Central Character), Uchiha Itachi (Second most Prominent Character), Hyūga Hinata, Haruno Sakura, and Uzumaki Naruto (Prominent Catalyst Characters).

Other prominent characters: Team Taka (Hōzuki Suigetsu, Uzumaki Karin, and Jūgo), Tsunade, and Hyūga Neji and others.

Yaoi/Incest Fans: Don't expect any Yaoi/Incest concepts in my fictions. Look elsewhere if they give you elusive moments of gratification. Warning: Realistic military protocols, conflicting philosophies, non-sexual male bonding; violent character deaths, morbid content, promiscuity, and ideas this fandom isn't used to. Those who are averse to such things can stop reading now and find the work that suits their highly interesting tastes.(edited)

AN: This is an 'Epic Length' fiction and it'll be long; thus, it'll have a slow start, and characters' motives (and why they behave in a certain way) won't be revealed immediately. It'll be a gradual process. The story starts at a certain 'point in time' and things proceed on from there. Everything is built upon the first dozen (or so) chapters—consider them the first 'build-up arc' of the whole story. This story is semi-AU; I've written it in a manner that it's the same universe, but it's also a very different universe at the same time. This might seem paradoxical, but that's the best way I can put this. So the lore is moulded (and elaborated in many cases) to fit the constraints of this universe. Vehemence isn't about power-tiers (or insufferable self-projections labeled as power-trips), but power-dynamics in regards to various units in socio-cultural and political set-ups; which means that the story explores various roles and relationships in regards to an individual's social and political stature inside and outside the clan. That'll also include family, clan, and even sexual-dynamics and what it means to be a part of powerful clans' distinct political set-ups. I've picked up many little (sometimes big) aspects from some prominent Japanese periods (Heian and Edo etc.); but as Naruto isn't set in any known Japanese era, there will be a mish-mash of many cultural and religious ethos, along with references to architecture, folklore, and cultural practices. The folktales narrated in the story may carry aspects from Nihon-shoki and Kojiki texts (and other folktales), but they'll mostly be made-up. So keep these things in mind. Last but not least, don't walk into this story expecting Romance—you'll experience grave disappointment.

Chapter 1 :
Chapter 2 :
Chapter 3 :
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10 :
Chapter 11 :
Chapter 12 :