Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

General Informations:

This fan club is based on the popular manga Vagabond. If you're a fan of this great pride of Takehiko Inoue, feel free to join. Here you can discuss chapters with other members, talk about characters, events... you can publish banners, pictures... and If this gets enough members, we might create a social group.

General Summary:

Growing up in the late 16th century Sengoku era Japan, Shinmen Takezō is shunned by the local villagers as a devil child due to his wild and violent nature. Running away from home with a fellow boy at age 17, Takezo joins the Toyotomi army to fight the Tokugawa clan at the Battle of Sekigahara. However, the Tokugawa win a crushing victory, leading to nearly three hundred years of Shogunate rule. Takezo and his friend manage to survive the battle and afterwards swear to do great things with their lives. However, after their paths separate, Takezo becomes a wanted criminal and must change his name and his nature in order to escape an ignoble death.
Main Characters:
-Miyamoto Musashi/Shinmen Takezō : The main character
-Sasaki Kojirō : A deaf swordsman and the archrival of Miyamoto Musashi.
-Otsū : Childhood friend of Takezo and Matahachi. Served as aid to Yagyū Sekishūsai Muneyoshi.
-Hon'iden Matahachi : Childhood friend of Musashi and ex-fiance of Otsū. Impersonated Sasaki Kojirō for a period, after obtaining Kojirō's certificate of swordsmanship.
-Takuan Sōhō : A Rinzai Zen Buddhist monk.

Members:
Founder: Me (._.)
Co-founder: Josh xD
. Doctor Stylish (22/02/2014)
. AkatsukiChurch (22/02/2014)

Pictures:
~Not yet~

"I'm in" If you wanna join.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinichi Izumi

Powerslave

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Members:
Founder: Me (._.)
Co-founder: Josh xD
. Doctor Stylish (22/02/2014)
. AkatsukiChurch (22/02/2014)
. 321sid (08/04/2014)

Because I can't f*cking edit the OP anymore.