Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this page is was very confusing or at least too many things going on.
You must be registered for see images

Is think this is when Doffy unlocked his Kings Haki and saved himself.

What does Trebol mean when he says "Shall I grant you the strength to take revenge?"
Was he there with Vergo or is that another moment?

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming you're reffering to the first five panels. It's series of events in Doflamingo's life, which eventually led to his life as a pirate.

It shows his meeting, or at least his first interactions with both Vergo and Trebol. Vergo shows his loyaly to Doflamingo, while Trebol must've witnessed the latter using Conquerors Haki, which most likely happened during the lynching we saw a few chapters ago. It'd explain how they managed to escape from the group of people, shooting arrows at them.

Then there's the panel with Rosinante. He probably tried to calm Doflamingo down after the lynching, but that's just a wild guess. 'Mingo wouldn't hesitate to kill the offenders if they happened to lose consciousness in front of him, but there's little to go on from just one panel.

The last two panels talk about powers, but both in different context from each other. While the panel with Doflamingo is probably reffering to the authority of the Celestial Dragon, it's likely that Trebol is talking about the revolver 'Mingo used to shoot his father. It also happens to be the same revolver he used to shoot Law, and the one to kill Rosinante, if I'm not mistaken.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wait for *********** bro U_U.
That was *********** translation.
I'm assuming you're reffering to the first five panels. It's series of events in Doflamingo's life, which eventually led to his life as a pirate.

It shows his meeting, or at least his first interactions with both Vergo and Trebol. Vergo shows his loyaly to Doflamingo, while Trebol must've witnessed the latter using Conquerors Haki, which most likely happened during the lynching we saw a few chapters ago. It'd explain how they managed to escape from the group of people, shooting arrows at them.

Then there's the panel with Rosinante. He probably tried to calm Doflamingo down after the lynching, but that's just a wild guess. 'Mingo wouldn't hesitate to kill the offenders if they happened to lose consciousness in front of him, but there's little to go on from just one panel.

The last two panels talk about powers, but both in different context from each other. While the panel with Doflamingo is probably reffering to the authority of the Celestial Dragon, it's likely that Trebol is talking about the revolver 'Mingo used to shoot his father. It also happens to be the same revolver he used to shoot Law, and the one to kill Rosinante, if I'm not mistaken.
It just seemed force in a way. Treble was his own pirate before he meet Doffy?
Just a lot to take in that one page. I understand Trebol being there (Sorta), but then you throw in Vergo for no reason what so ever?

They don't appear in the following Panel and we don't see the handoff of the weapon. Or anything of the sort. Idk I feel like theres more to it somehow.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Just a lot to take in that one page. I understand Trebol being there (Sorta), but then you throw in Vergo for no reason what so ever?

They don't appear in the following Panel and we don't see the handoff of the weapon. Or anything of the sort. Idk I feel like theres more to it somehow.
Obviously there's more to it. We'll know about it next week most likely. Idk why people are making a big deal out of this. It wasn't confusing.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think there is a revelation or a black spot that Doflamingo is not aware off but rosinante was and which Oda wants to keep hidden from us too for later perhaps .... at least that's what I think.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously there's more to it. We'll know about it next week most likely. Idk why people are making a big deal out of this. It wasn't confusing.
Take it easy buddy.
I think there is a revelation or a black spot that Doflamingo is not aware off but rosinante was and which Oda wants to keep hidden from us too for later perhaps .... at least that's what I think.
Yeah maybe. Doffy is one scary kid.