~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say they were all equally envolved in the murder, and not only the swatter. The one sending the text with the address, daring the swatter to do it, the swatter who called the SWATS and the SWATS who did a POOR job. I don't think SWAT has shoot to kill permission (their first objective is to defuse the situation without anyone getting harmed), but based on the interview with the family, their son was killed without any warnings (just like that).

Some of you might disagree with me saying that the swatter alone was to be blamed for the murder because he made the phone call, and I'd honestly agree, but we also get to know that the SWAT team didn't give any warnings to the kid who got shot and killed, so they're also equally a part of the murder, why? Because it's not allowed to shoot a person if the person is not showing signs of threat to the officers, SWAT members and etc involved.
Agree.
The person who made up the address,the person who sent the address to someone who was known to make false reports to the police , the Swatter who made the call,and the Swat member who decided to pull the trigger should all be held responsible for what happened to an innocent 28 year old who was just confused on the situation unfolding outside his home. He wasn’t a threat to anyone and the guy who pulled the trigger should be ashamed for thinking he had what it takes to put on the uniform and gun.

Hopefully this will pave the way on how future swat teams will handle the situation ,when they receive such calls and use any available time to actually study everything that’s going on. Such as who lives in the house,see if there’s a way to communicate with anyone inside the building and if someone steps outside to determine if the person have a weapon or not. Not just give a commend to keep their arms up and shot if they don’t.