UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They STILL haven't updated Rock Lee's moveset...

:wesobi:

And gameplay still hasn't been improved smfh.
Yeah some of those characters still have way too much reach and players will always exploit that. Did you see that spamming from Kurama's arms and TBB? And Sasuke's susano'o + amaterasu spam is almost impossible to get through.

Last edited:

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And gameplay still hasn't been improved smfh.
New features:

- leader change
- added all the class additions to one class
- returned wall running
- returned jutsu choice
- added element effects
- returned arena effects
- added weapons
- added armor break
- added 2 out of 3 matches

A simple counter ability made revolution played in a different way. With all this the way this game is going to be played will be very different.

OT: Tnx 4 sharing.

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Kiba Update = No Buy for moi
Really? They didn't even update him with the Cerberus?

If so then this makes me worried. I don't want to see any more stuff like Ino throwing freaking flowers instead of using her actual jutsus or Oro not having his 8-headed snake and edo tensei as his ultimates.

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? They didn't even update him with the Cerberus?

If so then this makes me worried. I don't want to see any more stuff like Ino throwing freaking flowers instead of using her actual jutsus or Oro not having his 8-headed snake and edo tensei as his ultimates.
Why are you worried? They haven't updated movesets (besides Naruto and Sasuke and like two others) in YEARS.

I've come to accept that. It is so sad, but no point in being sad now. The first time they didn't? You can be worried. The second? Still a bit worried. The 10000th? What do you expect?

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New features:

- leader change
- added all the class additions to one class
- returned wall running
- returned jutsu choice
- added element effects
- returned arena effects
- added weapons
- added armor break
- added 2 out of 3 matches

A simple counter ability made revolution played in a different way. With all this the way this game is going to be played will be very different.

OT: Tnx 4 sharing.
And yet its still just spam the attack sub and chackra dash gameplay. Gamplay hasn't been improved half that shit you just pointed out is irrelevant to the game play improvements, when the game will still play the same it played before. Extending the length of battles with rounds adding destructible environments and fighting on walls dont count.

I'm talking about gameplay improvements not gameplay additions.

Last edited:

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you worried? They haven't updated movesets (besides Naruto and Sasuke and like two others) in YEARS.

I've come to accept that. It is so sad, but no point in being sad now. The first time they didn't? You can be worried. The second? Still a bit worried. The 10000th? What do you expect?
Just because they haven't updated the movesets in previous installments doesn't mean it's ok this time around. I expected this to be the game with new movesets because in the manga Revival/Kaguya Arc we saw tons of new jutsus from the K11. What's the point of even making a Naruto game for the fanbase if the fans of certain character's can't relive their favorite moments?

If this stuff still continues in the next games then I still won't let them off the hook because if I say it's ok then I'm rewarding/paying them for lazy development and dropping my standards along with them.

Last edited: